The Student Room Group

Guys: why do you like Girls sitting on your lap? POLL

Poll

Guys: Why do you like it when girls sit on your lap?

Okay, I like it when girls put their little bums on my crotch area and sit on me, I used to get an erection when girls did these, was so embarasing for me! basically i like the feeling of their delicate warm bottoms, so near my penis.
i like the feeling that i'm providing warmth and security to her too, but its mainly about having my penis by her vaginal parts.

what about you guys?

also check out this poll i made on why guys sniff girls knickers http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=28388612&highlight=
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ok. This will not end well. I don't let girls sit on me personally. They're not kids. Well the girls I hang out with anyways.
Reply 2
All I know is, I don't ever want you to be the father Christmas working in the Santas Grotto near me.
I've never had a girl sit on my lap; sorry.

Apart from this huge one once who was a bit too "tame", as it were. Needless to say I pushed her off pretty quickly. But I've never walked in the quite the same way again.
Original post by SummerSofas
Okay, I like it when girls put their little bums on my crotch area and sit on me, I used to get an erection when girls did these, was so embarasing for me! basically i like the feeling of their delicate warm bottoms, so near my penis.
i like the feeling that i'm providing warmth and security to her too, but its mainly about having my penis by her vaginal parts.

what about you guys?

That provides some explanation for your screen name.

Only some, tbh.
You're on the right track to becoming a paedophile :yy:
Reply 6
Did OP make anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable while reading that?
Reply 7
Original post by Retrospect
That provides some explanation for your screen name.

Only some, tbh.

HAHAHA! i genuinely did not realise or intend this
Reply 8
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Did OP make anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable while reading that?

why did you think us guys let you sit on our laps then? because we're nice? i sure as hell don't let my dude friends sit on me!
Because I can use my penis to feel their bums.
Reply 10
Because they smell nice, I like their hair and they push me up the male food chain so that I am better than other guys because they haven't got a girl on their lap.

Also, they hide my erection.
No because even if they look stunning they sit on you and then you realise they are really fricking heavy thus causing you pain.
Original post by 9MmBulletz
You're on the right track to becoming a paedophile :yy:

hahaha
Because I can ask for their opinions on whether an armchair designed like a man's lap would be a worthwhile idea to pitch to Dragons Den.
What's not to like about it apart from mild discomfort in some cases.
why did you think us guys let you sit on our laps then? because we're nice? i sure as hell don't let my dude friends sit on me!

But a 'dude friend's bum will still be warm, and the contact will still give you an erection ... so, why not? :lolwut:
Reply 16
Original post by SillyRodent
What's not to like about it apart from mild discomfort in some cases.

i just realised how long its been since a girl sat on my lap actually, 19 weeks and 2 days :/
Original post by TheRealDaVinci

Original post by TheRealDaVinci
hahaha

when i see "little bums" and girls you know something's up

I'm not denying the logic behind it, I'm not that naive. Just the wording was slightly creepy, no offence.
Reply 19
Because its like a cuddle but you can be sociable at the same time. Very little nicer than having someone you care about (Partner, Sister, Close Friend) sat on your lap and putting your arms around their tummy and giving them a gentle 'sit-down cuddle' :biggrin: