RHUL - AAB
Kent - ABB

How about you?

Oxford - Interviews then rejection
Bristol - ...
RHUL - AAB (woo, go us! :biggrin:)
Cardiff - AAA
Durham - Rejection

Good luck for your interview! And congrats for your offers. Which is your first choice? :smile:
Original post by writerwho~
Oxford - Interviews then rejection
Bristol - ...
RHUL - AAB (woo, go us! :biggrin:)
Cardiff - AAA
Durham - Rejection

Good luck for your interview! And congrats for your offers. Which is your first choice? :smile:

Hahaha SNAP! If I get Bristol, then I'd be mad to not take the offer, but I am completely sold on the London uni experience - my boyfriend is at the Royal Veterinary College now, and after staying with him a few times I just want to be there myself!! So if I got it, I'd probably put Bristol first, then Queen Mary (of I get that!) as my insurance. Obviously I'd aim for my predictions (A*AA) or AAA, but then if I wanted I could decline Bristol and take my insurance instead... But then I might not get accomodation and student finance would have to be changed :tongue:

Considering I have neither of these place at the moment, I have put a lot of thought into this!! :biggrin:

Where would be first for you?
Reply 603
Original post by Anastasia.Sy
My friend had an offer from Bristol back in early November and I'm tres envious, though very proud and happy for her obviously (:
I just do hate this waiting game. I know I will be rejected but I wish they'd just tell me and put me out of my misery.

Good luck to everyone else though!

I had my offer in november too. what is your friend studying?
Original post by auburnette_17
Hahaha SNAP! If I get Bristol, then I'd be mad to not take the offer, but I am completely sold on the London uni experience - my boyfriend is at the Royal Veterinary College now, and after staying with him a few times I just want to be there myself!! So if I got it, I'd probably put Bristol first, then Queen Mary (of I get that!) as my insurance. Obviously I'd aim for my predictions (A*AA) or AAA, but then if I wanted I could decline Bristol and take my insurance instead... But then I might not get accomodation and student finance would have to be changed :tongue:

Considering I have neither of these place at the moment, I have put a lot of thought into this!! :biggrin:

Haha, don't worry, I spend my whole life planning things about which there is absolutely no certainty :P

Well, Oxford was my first choice, but now it's definitely Bristol. I know what you mean about the London experience, in fact I kind of wish I'd applied to more of the London colleges, rather than just RHUL which is far out. But then I guess that would have been even more expensive.

Bristol will be my firm if I get it, and RHUL my insurance. Good luck again! :smile:
I love Bristol :biggrin:
Reply 606
Original post by RyuHADOUKEN
I love Bristol :biggrin:

Good :smile: I haven't had a chance to visit yet, sell it to me? :colondollar:

I'm particularly worried about how spread out it is, like as far as I know the accomodation is way away from the main precinct and the SU and stuff is far away too? (I also have the less rational worries about not being able to make friends etc that pop up in H&R all the time).
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by babyblossom
Received an offer for Music last week :smile:
anyone else for music? i'm not really sure where i want to go!

Original post by Hepzibah
Yes, mine was a week or so before Christmas as well, I've applied to study music. Don't know anybody else who is, so I think I will ring them up sometime during the week, yes.

I've applied for music too! Hi! :smile: I got an offer on Thursday. I don't really know anything about Bristol though, I'm hoping there's going to be some sort of post offer application day thing??

Well done on your offers :smile:

Btw, you should add yourselves to this thread.. :P
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1387012
Original post by toothbird
I had my offer in november too. what is your friend studying?

Well I just discovered I have two friends who got an offer in november haha (:
Both doing art subjects, they guy is doing art history but I can't remember what she's studying. I don't want to jump the gun and guess in case people who have also applied for the subject i guess go into panic mode haha.
What are you studying?
Original post by katynoface
ooh nice one! Oboe's my first study, then voice and violin, bit of piano too. What do you play?

Well, best of luck and hope you hear soon, where's your first choice?

I love the oboe, it sounds really beautiful! I play flute and recorder :biggrin: but I'd love to pick up another woodwind like oboe or clarinet... when I'm rich I will buy every woodwind instrument! My first choice was Oxford but they rejected me so now it's St Andrews. Good luck with all your choices :smile:

Hey, sorry to quote this same post again, but I just found out a friend of mine who applied for English was rejected before Christmas. So I guess at the moment no news is good news!
Hey, sorry to quote this same post again, but I just found out a friend of mine who applied for English was rejected before Christmas. So I guess at the moment no news is good news!

Yeah, I've seen a few people on here who have friends who have been rejected for English - fingers crossed for post January 15th!!
Yeah, I've seen a few people on here who have friends who have been rejected for English - fingers crossed for post January 15th!!

Have people been hearing by post then? :s-smilie:
So I guess at the moment no news is good news!

I like this thinking :biggrin:
Try not to worry too much about not having heard back yet. Bristol are notorious for taking forever to hand out offers. My friend from school didn't hear back till mid February when we applied 2 years ago! No news is not bad news! Try not to think like that :smile:
Original post by Potiron
Good :smile: I haven't had a chance to visit yet, sell it to me? :colondollar:

I'm particularly worried about how spread out it is, like as far as I know the accomodation is way away from the main precinct and the SU and stuff is far away too? (I also have the less rational worries about not being able to make friends etc that pop up in H&R all the time).

Hahaha well I only know a lot about the medicine course BUT in terms of the city... Clifton isn't far from the uni at all if you decide to go there :smile: it has TWO shopping centres as well as a main high street which is awesome :biggrin: more bars than you could get through unless you went out everyday for the length of your degree. As a uni it awards the highest number of high class degrees in the UK. It's just awesome :')
Original post by Pheebs1201
I like this thinking :biggrin:

Indeed. :biggrin:

(I wish I believed it..)
applying for dentistry! :biggrin:
Reply 618
Original post by Anastasia.Sy
Well I just discovered I have two friends who got an offer in november haha (:
Both doing art subjects, they guy is doing art history but I can't remember what she's studying. I don't want to jump the gun and guess in case people who have also applied for the subject i guess go into panic mode haha.
What are you studying?

ha yeh i know what you mean, when i applied last year i studied TSR religiously for anybody mentioning the course i applied for.
Im all about dental hygiene come september. how about you?
x
Yet to hear from psych still, not holding my breath though :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending