The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

*vaguely attempts to bring the conversation back on topic*

Oh, hey guys :biggrin: So i was watching channel 4 a couple of weeks ago and i saw this quite cool programme, it was called like mismatched or misplaced or something like that. It was about this group of superhero ASBO teenagers, has anyone else seen it?

It was actually quite good and i'd definitely recommend it, perhaps we could use this thread to talk about it, the characters, plot lines, or just post funny gifs :smile: How does that sound?

*gives up, allowing this thread to further descend into SPAM-central*
Chickenz
Original post by spacepirate-James
Chickenz

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Nooooo I didn't!

I am concerned that you use the 'awesome' emot for your possible murder...

WE WILL AVENGE YOUR DEATH!! Not that we know where you live, so finding a creepy guy on your street MIGHT be hard :tongue:

:awesome:

Still alive, creepy neighbour can't touch me. I'm going to turn up the speakers so he hears this. :dance:

[scroll]:jive:[/scroll]
[scroll]Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.
Stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive. [/scroll]
[scrollr]:pee:[/scrollr]
[scroll]:dance:[/scroll]
Original post by History-Student

Reply 1706
I know!! "don't worry this down time is scheduled" no it's not!!! DON'T LIE TO ME TSR!!!

Yeah it has been mentioned, I think the writer said he didn't particularly want a remake as it was such british humour

If it was scheduled they would have told us before like they did when they were doing the upgrade!

Original post by minimus777

Oh, hey guys :biggrin: So i was watching channel 4 a couple of weeks ago and i saw this quite cool programme, it was called like mismatched or misplaced or something like that. It was about this group of superhero ASBO teenagers, has anyone else seen it?

It was actually quite good and i'd definitely recommend it, perhaps we could use this thread to talk about it, the characters, plot lines, or just post funny gifs :smile: How does that sound?

We must do whatever it takes to keep this thread alive! Anyway, you're the 2nd top poster, I find it hard to believe that that is all through non-spam!

I hope you know that since you posted that comment I spent all my time finding some lovely gifs for you :P

Apart from a brief moment when my flatmate showed me the amazon link to the oatmeal's new book and showed me that if you look inside the book you can see some of the 27 never seen before comics...

If I was allowed to rep you...I would :P

Original post by hobo06
If it was scheduled they would have told us before like they did when they were doing the upgrade!

We must do whatever it takes to keep this thread alive! Anyway, you're the 2nd top poster, I find it hard to believe that that is all through non-spam!

Exactly! Not impressed.

And are you accusing your thread gf of spam?! :mob:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
:awesome:

Still alive, creepy neighbour can't touch me. I'm going to turn up the speakers so he hears this. :dance:

Don't anger him, that is like telling me that I will never marry Frank Turner, ENRAGING!
I hope you know that since you posted that comment I spent all my time finding some lovely gifs for you :P

:ta: Much appreciated i'm sure :biggrin:

'twas a very respectable post indeed :yep:
[scroll]Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at it.

............................:devil3:[/scroll]
Original post by hobo06
Anyway, you're the 2nd top poster, I find it hard to believe that that is all through non-spam!

You speak the truth :getmecoat:
:ta: Much appreciated i'm sure :biggrin:

'twas a very respectable post indeed :yep:

Indeed, I thought those gifs were rather good, and some had never been seen before!

[scroll]Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at it.

............................:devil3:[/scroll]

I'm studying Hamlet at the minute =D

It's awesome :biggrin:

Gonna give it another read soon.

Misfitz: Apparently the writer guy doesn't ever want to reveal what the storm is and how the misfits got their powers.

:erm:
Reply 1714
And are you accusing your thread gf of spam?! :mob:

Of course not! What would be considered spam in any other thread is most welcome here. We're Misfits, we do what we like :awesome:

You speak the truth :getmecoat:

As above :p:
It's awesome :biggrin:

Gonna give it another read soon.

Misfitz: Apparently the writer guy doesn't ever want to reveal what the storm is and how the misfits got their powers.

David Tennant version = :sogood:

Original post by hobo06
Of course not! What would be considered spam in any other thread is most welcome here. We're Misfits, we do what we like :awesome:

As above :p:

Indeed we do! When is next thread party guysss?
Indeed, I thought those gifs were rather good, and some had never been seen before!

And all of a beautiful quality, you should be very proud of yourself miss greeneyed (or should i call you Mrs. Hobo? :giggle: )

i have never read Hamlet, 'tis good?
I'm a little teapot

Original post by G8D
I've never read any Shakespeare.

True story.

Ya what?!

Do you just not like Shakespeare, or was never introduced. IMO, everyone should read Hamlet :p:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1718

Whilst it would be interesting to know, I guess he wants to concentrate more continuing the story. So we either just have to accept :iiam: or it's something for us to forever speculate over
Reply 1719
And all of a beautiful quality, you should be very proud of yourself miss greeneyed (or should i call you Mrs. Hobo? :giggle: )

i have never read Hamlet, 'tis good?

We could have a thread wedding, that's a good reason for another party! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest