The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Has anyone had any offers from Herts yet?

Scroll to see replies

Well done :biggrin:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by ,,,,
Well done :biggrin:

Thank you!! Will +1 rep you tomorrow ! :biggrin:
Reply 42
have you guys received a welcome pack or something :P ? got offer like a month ago now but nothing :frown:
Original post by FF-
have you guys received a welcome pack or something :P ? got offer like a month ago now but nothing :frown:

Hey, as in a welcome pack from the university not ucas right? well for hertz i havent really got a welcome pack all i did was book an open dai :s, but did get one from greenwich, i think after u make ure choices, firm or insurance they will send u more information i think gd luck :smile:
Just got my 'academically unconditional' offer from Herts ! weee

The offer is for Sound design technology course.
Well done :cool:
Reply 46
Has anyone heard for primary ed? I had an interview in December and have heard nothing :frown: xx
Reply 47
Original post by KerryE5
Has anyone heard for primary ed? I had an interview in December and have heard nothing :frown: xx

You can always give them a ring if you are worried or not sure what is happening.
Reply 48
Original post by Pop_tart
You can always give them a ring if you are worried or not sure what is happening.

They said that they don't know there numbers from next year until they are released by the government or something but i don't know when thats happening or how to find out when it does :/ x
Reply 49
Original post by KerryE5
They said that they don't know there numbers from next year until they are released by the government or something but i don't know when thats happening or how to find out when it does :/ x

perhaps you could ask to be put through to the education department maybe they can help you better with it? :smile:
Reply 50
300 points for Business :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Cupcakee
300 points for Business :smile:

Congrats! :smile: Hey you like cupcakes by any chance? :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 52
Congrats! :smile: Hey you like cupcakes by any chance? :biggrin: :tongue:

Thank you :smile: Just noticed I already posted in this thread oops :smile:
haha yes! Do you like poptarts? I haven't had them in ages!
Are you at Herts uni? Noticed your location is Hatfield
Reply 53
Original post by Cupcakee
Thank you :smile: Just noticed I already posted in this thread oops :smile:
haha yes! Do you like poptarts? I haven't had them in ages!
Are you at Herts uni? Noticed your location is Hatfield

That's no problem :smile: I haven't had poptarts for ages either to be honest :tongue: In fact, I rarely eat them haha.

Anyways, I'm a second year student doing english language and communication :smile:
Got a 300 point offer for philosophy.
Reply 55
I went to an interview for Social Work degree on the 20th. I'm waiting to hear and am ssoooo impatient!!!xx
Are they doing interviews with international students as well? Sent my application for Journalism & Law a few weeks ago, still waiting :tongue:
Anyone going to the open day on 12th march???
Reply 58
Original post by djurgardare
Are they doing interviews with international students as well? Sent my application for Journalism & Law a few weeks ago, still waiting :tongue:

Only for certain courses :wink: Journalism and law won't require an interview.
Original post by ,,,,
Anyone going to the open day on 12th march???

Yes :smile: Don't know if I will get in yet, but already booked tickets to London :tongue:

Only for certain courses :wink: Journalism and law won't require an interview.

Okay, thanks :biggrin: One less thing to be worried about :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest