The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by nikita_atikin
I love how Dickensy you are when you 'speak', Cazza... :teehee: You sound well posh using words like "chortle", "guffaw" and stuff... :laugh:

Feh, Nyx - I had no idea that those words were "well posh"-ish! XD I just think they sound snazzy...

I do like a bit of Dickens, though - read a bit of his stuff growing up, some of it was pretty funny :biggrin:
(For the record, my accent's quite American. Hardly posh, methinks. :tongue:)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 401
Original post by ruruluk

Original post by ruruluk
HIHI,
just wondering whether anyone who already had the interview at Imperial for Chem Eng before christmas still hasn't got any news???
During the interview, the staff there said that the result will come out before christmas but I still have no reply from Imperial..... confused

i went on the 8th of decemeber and got sent a letter with an offer of A*AA on the 5th of January
Reply 402
Original post by qiaoyu.he
Anyone got an offer for biochem yet, because I'm still waiting for mine... :'(

ionly got the acknowledgement email for biochem in NOVEMBER
and NOTHING since then :frown:
anyone heard for bio chem?
Reply 403
Original post by babui_93
ionly got the acknowledgement email for biochem in NOVEMBER
and NOTHING since then :frown:
anyone heard for bio chem?

el pollo diablo & faez307 are both offer-holders.

Might I direct you toward the applicants' thread, sir?
I'm currently in year 12 , but i was wondering what the offers are for aeronautical engineering :biggrin:
Original post by Stefanthechunk94
I'm currently in year 12 , but i was wondering what the offers are for aeronautical engineering :biggrin:

A*AA has been standard :smile: Now gtfo!

Spoiler

Original post by roblee
el pollo diablo & faez307 are both offer-holders.

Might I direct you toward the applicants' thread, sir?

Do you sometimes feel like the two of us (okay, you more than me) are like the official Imperial helpdesk on TSR? :nothing: It's like everyone reports to reception and we sit at reception eating donuts :donut:

Edit: Lol neg rep :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 407
A*AA has been standard :smile: Now gtfo!

Spoiler

Tsch, tsch. YOU - ALREADY - HAVE - AN - OFFER - AND - HENCE - WILL - BE - THERE. :tongue:

Do you sometimes feel like the two of us (okay, you more than me) are like the official Imperial helpdesk on TSR? :nothing: It's like everyone reports to reception and we sit at reception eating donuts :donut:

Yar :smile: although it's 50/50 that with my planning out 3 years ahead in exquisite detail and your scaring various people by :sexface:ing them

:donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::yawn:
Original post by roblee
Tsch, tsch. YOU - ALREADY - HAVE - AN - OFFER - AND - HENCE - WILL - BE - THERE. :tongue:

Yar :smile: although it's 50/50 that with my planning out 3 years ahead in exquisite detail and your scaring various people by :sexface:ing them

:donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::donut::yawn:

A*AAA is a hard offer to meet!
And why would I "scare" people off by :sexface:ing them??? :shock: For all you know they probably find :headbang: hot!!

Spoiler

Lol jk. I promise I'll stop "scaring" people away. :smile:

Edit: And don't you be donuttin' me, young man! :donut:
(edited 13 years ago)
:eek:
Original post by roblee
Cheers for making the thread, here is the list of people I know to have offers:

Subject: Aeronautical Engineering
Offer: AA

Don't leave me off :biggrin:
Reply 410
Oh hey look at that another one of us Cambridge rejects :biggrin: Added, your offer makes me wish I was only doing 3 subjects now :frown:
A*AAA for computing (A* in maths)

Cambridge reject
Reply 412
Original post by superpope99

Cambridge reject

All the qualifications necessary for an Imperial student :wink:
Original post by roblee
All the qualifications necessary for an Imperial student :wink:

Yey, then I'm in for sure! Except I guess I shouldn't sound so happy about it... I would be so freaked out right now if I haven't gotten into some schools already.
Original post by Hannah Park
Yey, then I'm in for sure! Except I guess I shouldn't sound so happy about it... I would be so freaked out right now if I haven't gotten into some schools already.

Are you applying for computing too? :biggrin:

Original post by superpope99

Cambridge reject

Yay!!! Well done! Hope to see you at Imperial in about 8 months :biggrin:
I heard not being at Cambridge is where it's at?
Are you applying for computing too? :biggrin:

Nahh, I'm applying for Biology, but I have a friend whose applying for computing (or something to do with computers).
Reply 417

Edit: Lol neg rep :rofl:

WTH, NEG REP FOR THAT XD Dunno why but I now have this image in mind:

Spoiler

Looks like some Pimpies have a long way to go in the art of chillaxin'. xD
Original post by arianex
WTH, NEG REP FOR THAT XD Dunno why but I now have this image in mind:

Spoiler

Looks like some Pimpies have a long way to go in the art of chillaxin'. xD

Neg rep (or pos rep) doesn't faze me lol. It's only rep :s-smilie: It doesn't make me "cooler" in real life :s-smilie:
Besides whoever the 3 people were who negged me were relatively new members I think so the neg didn't affect my rep by a lot :s-smilie:
Each to their own :h: (or more cynically known as "haters gonna hate" :rolleyes:) Each to their own is better :h:
Reply 419
Hoping to hear after 15 Jan!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending