The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5960
Yeah he must have some relevance :sexface: I'm thinking a Dot and [that dude] affair, in the house whilst Jim is in bed :afraid:
Original post by mel0n
Yeah he must have some relevance :sexface: I'm thinking a Dot and [that dude] affair, in the house whilst Jim is in bed :afraid:

... and then Patrick walks in and goes 'eeeeeeyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaan' and joins in :tongue:

That's not something a soap has had yet, it might be the next big controversial storyline hehe.
Original post by The Stig
haha thanks for that.

There still on about that collection tin?! :shifty: ... Dot and that dude are going to totally get it on :sexface:

Yep, and he left a letter in an envelope for Dot, which Heather (surprise, surprise) ended up putting in the washing machine lol! I love Heather :redface:

Original post by mel0n

Eeee, no way. That would go against everything Dot believes in and would just be the biggest scandal ever. I don't think they would dare to go there tbh!
Reply 5963
Original post by Hooovan*

Eeee, no way. That would go against everything Dot believes in and would just be the biggest scandal ever. I don't think they would dare to go there tbh!

Lol, I wasn't being serious :rolleyes: Although, perhaps that's what would make it so much more shocking, the fact that Dot has given into temptation :p:

Original post by The Stig
... and then Patrick walks in and goes 'eeeeeeyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaan' and joins in :tongue:

That's not something a soap has had yet, it might be the next big controversial storyline hehe.

Loool, what's not something a soap has had yet? I hope you're not on about an affair, because EE has so many :ninja: lol! Or are you referring to a threesome :lolwut: rofl.
Original post by mel0n
Lol, I wasn't being serious :rolleyes: Although, perhaps that's what would make it so much more shocking, the fact that Dot has given into temptation :p:

Oh, I knew that :redface:
Original post by mel0n
Or are you referring to a threesome :lolwut: rofl.

:yep:

The only soap I watch is EE and occasionally Hollyoaks when I haven't changed the channel after Friends, so it may have happened in another soap. However it'd pushing the boundaries for pre-watershed programmes :giggle:
Reply 5966
Spoiler for 17th January (not all of it, just the bit I found a bit.. disturbing.. lol)

Spoiler

:rofl2:
I love Carol but they need to give her better stuff

as for Kat and Ronnie... I'm already bored for them... :yawn:

they are both superb but because of the backlash of the storyline I can't enjoy it
Dot having an affair with that guy would be something interesting for the character, she gets a tad boring does Dot. It maybe that John Bardon (Jim) is recovering better and that the writers want to script an affair just in time that JB is back to a stage where he can speak more dialogue.
Original post by mel0n
Spoiler for 17th January (not all of it, just the bit I found a bit.. disturbing.. lol)

Spoiler

Yeh, I think that's the heart of her relationship with him. Like you say, bit disturbing lol

I was bored of this storyline at the start and it has progressively got worse. Just my opinion, of course.
Original post by mel0n

Spoiler

What the f. Sickening.

They need to destroy this storyline. Take an axe, chop it down and burn it.
:rofl2: @ "Oh well, get some wrinkle cream."
Original post by mel0n

Spoiler

:eek: not looking forward to that! There's always been something creepy about their relationship.
What the f. Sickening.

lol, you did make me laugh:biggrin:
Original post by >Anna<
Yeah, I guess that's why they're bringing in the next controversial story line.

I quite liked the way Tifanny confronted Carol :teehee:
Original post by -honeybee-
:eek: not looking forward to that! There's always been something creepy about their relationship.

A classic example of Oedipus' complex
Original post by morris743
lol, you did make me laugh:biggrin:

I'm glad some good came out of this :tongue:
I'm glad some good came out of this :tongue:

:tongue:
Reply 5978
What the f. Sickening.

Hahaha yeah it is quite sick but it's the reason I found it funny cos of how stupid it really is :rofl2: who the hell thought that up. I hope it wasn't Bryan Kirkwood because he's pretty low down in my good books as it is :p:
Original post by mel0n
Hahaha yeah it is quite sick but it's the reason I found it funny cos of how stupid it really is :rofl2: who the hell thought that up. I hope it wasn't Bryan Kirkwood because he's pretty low down in my good books as it is :p:

Is he the one who thought up the baby swap storyline?
Not only that story is a complete soap cliche, it also screws up most of the characters involved (althought you'd be hard pressed to find one that doesnt)

Latest