The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
JK.
OP
Original post by Kevmeister
You are a very strange creature.

Lions don't rape sheep, ffs.

It's a quote, ffs. It's also evidence that someone's not been watching what I told them to. :colonhash:
Original post by JK.
You never been before? **** man, just thought you couldn't get up often (perhaps that's just other areas of your life :console:). Hardly the worst game to have as your first, though. It'll probably be like watching a lion rape a sheep... but in a bad way. Anyway, have a good one. :yy:

I've just never had the opportunity. :king2:

I was meant to mascot at a Southampton away game yeaaaars ago, but had my 11+ exam on the same day. :erm:
Reply 1142
JK.
OP
Taking ****ing ages to log on. Blatantly not gonna get a ticket, again. :colonhash:
Original post by JK.
Depends on who the lion and the sheep are, tbh. :pierre:

Get us tickets, bro :awesome:
Reply 1144
JK.
OP
Original post by Colonel.
Get us tickets, bro :awesome:

Got 3, not together, meh, better than last year.
Original post by JK.

:gah:
How much are they? £20? :awesome:
Original post by JK.

Bagsy a ticket
Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc
Bagsy a ticket

You can have mine, train is too much to get down there for it. Would be cheaper to go to the away leg.
You can have mine, train is too much to get down there for it. Would be cheaper to go to the away leg.

you can megabus it though...

EDIT: ah ****..match is on a wednesday..thought it was a tuesday as i have wednesdays off...but i have a 9:15 start thursday mornings lol..
(edited 13 years ago)
you can megabus it though

And lose my sanity, **** that.
Reply 1150
JK.
OP
:gah:
How much are they? £20? :awesome:

Yep. :yep:

Bagsy a ticket

Already taken. :console:
Original post by JK.

They're really £20?! :zomg:
Original post by JK.

:cry:.. cannot believe ipswich is sold out already..i bet you there will be pockets of empty seats as well..hate when arsenal do that..
Original post by marcusmerehay
I'd personally say I know the Arsenal Reserves squad pretty well, but the only defender in that team that I recognised was Boateng.

Fair enough the rest of the squad wasn't the weakest it could have been but the players out on loan at the moment include Hoyte, Pedro, Randall, Bartley, Cruise, Coquelin, Lansbury, Watt and Afobe.

You don't need to tell me, I voted for you in the TDR awards on the footy knowledge thing :colonhash:

Still, 10-1 is embarrassing no matter what team played..
Reply 1154
JK.
OP
They're really £20?! :zomg:

Cannon club, so yeh. :smile:
Original post by In2deep
You don't need to tell me, I voted for you in the TDR awards on the footy knowledge thing :colonhash:

:love:
Reply 1156
Hi all -

Could anyone do me a favour? I'm desperately trying to get 2 tickets for the Arsenal v Newcastle game on 5th feb (present for my boyfriend) but I don't have membership so I can't buy any! If there are any Arsenal membership holders here who'd be willing to get me a couple of tickets (and obviously I'll pay you for them!) I will be eternally grateful! PM me on here if you think you can help! Thanks in advance :smile:
first time I've seen this thread :facepalm:

Are the rumours true about Thierry Henry playing a few matches, I know hes training there but I heard he will be playing a few matches if its true I'm late : embarrassed:
Original post by SB_Vision
first time I've seen this thread :facepalm:

Are the rumours true about Thierry Henry playing a few matches, I know hes training there but I heard he will be playing a few matches if its true I'm late : embarrassed:

Nope, he's just training.
Original post by skyhigh!
Nope, he's just training.

that's what i thought... thanks, my news source is a lair

Latest