Original post by + polarity -

Original post by + polarity -
One of Will's cousins, in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air :tongue:

hey SB

:wavey:
MY LAPTOP IS WORKING

HELLS YES.

hi guise.
No nomination for best avatar in the TSR awards - I personally thought I had a good avatar :nopity: Ah well, it's just a popularity/clique contest.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1514421

Vote for me (not CP) :mmm: :wink2:

Considering I made his anyway :mmm:
Original post by aliluvschoc

Original post by aliluvschoc
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1514421

Vote for me (not CP) :mmm: :wink2:

Considering I made his anyway :mmm:

OMG I made it to the final 6. :nutcase: No vote me, I had it first, then told you who popular it was, so you had it. :plz2: If only they got rid of non subs having big avatars. :hand:

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves? :mmm:

Yay, Thursday's lecture has been moved to next week, so I am now finished for the week. :gah:
Original post by Crazy Paving
OMG I made it to the final 6. :nutcase: No vote me, I had it first, then told you who popular it was, so you had it. :plz2: If only they got rid of non subs having big avatars. :hand:

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves? :mmm:

Yay, Thursday's lecture has been moved to next week, so I am now finished for the week. :gah:

How can non-subs have big avatars? I need an avatar anyway
Original post by TulipFields

How can non-subs have big avatars? I need an avatar anyway

When they were a sub, it doesn't get removed or made smaller when they un sub, so you can keep the big avatar, as long as you don't change or delete it.

Ooh, I got nominated for a few catergories this year. :awesome: I'm just gonna vote, but not for myself. :angel: :cyber:
When they were a sub, it doesn't get removed or made smaller when they un sub, so you can keep the big avatar, as long as you don't change or delete it.

Ooh, I got nominated for a few catergories this year. :awesome: I'm just gonna vote, but not for myself. :angel: :cyber:

Oh yeah, that happened to me, except that I got bored and changed and lost the size :nopity: (I voted for you)

Oh yeah, that happened to me, except that I got bored and changed and lost the size :nopity: (I voted for you)

Thanks. :fan:
(edited 13 years ago)
I've dyed my hair for the first time ever. This could go horribly wrong. :erm: It said don't rub into scalp and I did a bit. :afraid:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

I've dyed my hair for the first time ever. This could go horribly wrong. :erm: It said don't rub into scalp and I did a bit. :afraid:

Colour?
Reply 6553

I think I've found your problem, never letting you go to boots by yourself again :sigh:

Mine's pink at the moment :h:
Original post by yoyo462001
Colour?

dark brown, almost black :yes:
My brain is being turned into mush by trying to learn features of vertebrae, ribs and other things that fit together like a jigsaw :cry2:

dark brown, almost black :yes:

Well it's good to try things out, but is that going to make you look even paler? :erm:
Well it's good to try things out, but is that going to make you look even paler? :erm:

bronzer?
BOOO about the awards ceremony!

:yucky:
Original post by skipp
I think I've found your problem, never letting you go to boots by yourself again :sigh:

Mine's pink at the moment :h:

I actually got it from Asda :yes:

Pink eh? :cool:

Also, I missed a bit. :sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest