The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6560
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I actually got it from Asda :yes:

Pink eh? :cool:

:giggle: ok then, but still, someone should supervise your purchases of that kind of stuff

And yup, it's buttony cute :h: brighter at the top then more of a park purple underneath, love it so much :coma:

Only problem is I've been in england a day and my hair's already needing washing, the dye's gonna wash out so quickly at this rate...wouldn't need doing for a few more hours at home at the least...
Original post by Crazy Paving
OMG I made it to the final 6. :nutcase: No vote me, I had it first, then told you who popular it was, so you had it. :plz2: If only they got rid of non subs having big avatars. :hand:

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves? :mmm:

Yay, Thursday's lecture has been moved to next week, so I am now finished for the week. :gah:

I voted for myself

:colondollar:

Well, one of us clearly has to win. :colonhash:
Original post by skipp
:giggle: ok then, but still, someone should supervise your purchases of that kind of stuff

And yup, it's buttony cute :h: brighter at the top then more of a park purple underneath, love it so much :coma:

Only problem is I've been in england a day and my hair's already needing washing, the dye's gonna wash out so quickly at this rate...wouldn't need doing for a few more hours at home at the least...

oh wait, how quickly does the dye fade? I hope it lasts a good 2 or 3 months.
I have my 16GB MicroSD card now, so besides re-downloading all my music and taking loads of photos, I need to get millions of new Android apps. :cool:

Alchemy is so addictive. :coma:
Original post by aliluvschoc

I voted for myself

:colondollar:

Well, one of us clearly has to win. :colonhash:

:naughty: I voted for you. :emo:

Maybe, but I bet one of the other 4 win. :sadnod:

Depends on the dye itself, but I'd say ina month or so. You could also you colour protecting shampoo and conditioner, and use a hair tint to help

fingers crossed ¬_¬
Original post by SB_Vision

fingers crossed ¬_¬

thanks m8 :shoot:

:love:

Yeah that would be bum. :sadnod:
Original post by TulipFields
Depends on the dye itself, but I'd say ina month or so. You could also you colour protecting shampoo and conditioner, and use a hair tint to help

but it's such a pain to dye :sigh:
Reply 6570

Can't quite remember, but it'll fade quicker if you wash it more and slower if you wash it less, mine's only semi-permanent, but last time I did this you could tell the parts that had been dyed a year later because they were slightly more orangey than the rest of my hair :p: was nice to see how much my hair grew

Cold and dark going to supermarket by myself, not fun, wish I'd woken up earlier and gone then when it was daylight :emo:

thanks m8 :shoot:

someone awesome should win :awesome:
Original post by skipp
Can't quite remember, but it'll fade quicker if you wash it more and slower if you wash it less, mine's only semi-permanent, but last time I did this you could tell the parts that had been dyed a year later because they were slightly more orangey than the rest of my hair :p: was nice to see how much my hair grew

Cold and dark going to supermarket by myself, not fun, wish I'd woken up earlier and gone then when it was daylight :emo:

oh, ok.

it's not actually bad putting it in. it's just bad when I miss a bit then have to effectively do it again, just like now. :sigh:
:love:

Yeah that would be bum. :sadnod:

:emo:

someone awesome should win :awesome:

:awesome:
but it's such a pain to dye :sigh:

But wouldnt your roots grow out anyway? Wash in wash out shampoos are easier to use :yep: Especially if your hair is light
Original post by TulipFields
But wouldnt your roots grow out anyway? Wash in wash out shampoos are easier to use :yep: Especially if your hair is light

But as shampoos go they're pretty naff, even the Charles Worthington one makes your hair feel like straw. Albeit straw with a slightly darker tint.
Wow, dyeing your hair, s_c!

You should take a picture. :hubba:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12160874 :eek3:
But as shampoos go they're pretty naff, even the Charles Worthington one makes your hair feel like straw. Albeit straw with a slightly darker tint.

I used mine with a conditioner, helped a bit. But my fave hair masque (which I use in the place of the conditioner) is discontinued :sad:
My mother accidentally threw Shake-n-vac on me. :unimpressed:

:emo:

:awesome:

not you :facepalm:

you're not awesome :indiff:

Latest