The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Gonville and Caius College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bubbles2010
hey!! hope ur interview went well!!!
yeah, nervous doesnt quite cover how much im bricking it!!!! after years of wanting to go to cambridge, doing well in gcses/AS writing my ps, getting frustrated with the SAQ, doing the dreaded BMAT and going through to interviews....it seems so unreal that i'm about to find out in 8 days....
but yeah, good luck!!! and as for jan modules, ive just started revising....i just cant concentrate on them at all... tho im glad coz my first exam isnt till 24th jan, so ive still got nearly a month :s-smilie:
anyways, good luck for the 5th!!

You too :smile:
mmm same, it hasn't quite sunk in :| I just can't keep my mind on revision! :tongue: Yeahh my first one is on the 19th :smile:

Good luck to you too! I'm sure you'll be fine :biggrin:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
any caius applicants with decision letters?
Original post by ashraf_mahfuz
any caius applicants with decision letters?

Heyy, yeah I got an offer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Caught_A_Glimpse
Heyy, yeah I got an offer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

same! :smile:
Any CompSci/Mathmos with offers that I might be sharing lectures with next year? :biggrin:
Reply 945
does anyone know if Caius sends email with offer/rejection in alphabetical order?

this sort of limbo is killing me! :s-smilie:
Original post by Saretta
does anyone know if Caius sends email with offer/rejection in alphabetical order?

this sort of limbo is killing me! :s-smilie:

No you should receive your letter today if you didn't yesterday

If you haven't got it by later today, try emailing and asking.
Reply 947
Original post by ArchedEdge
No you should receive your letter today if you didn't yesterday

If you haven't got it by later today, try emailing and asking.

no letter in the post for me today! I don't live in the UK so it takes more days for me to receive it..
but I was wondering about emails because I've heard that they send emails to everyone anyway.. but you're right! if I don't receive anything by later, I'll email them, thanks :smile:
Original post by Saretta
no letter in the post for me today! I don't live in the UK so it takes more days for me to receive it..
but I was wondering about emails because I've heard that they send emails to everyone anyway.. but you're right! if I don't receive anything by later, I'll email them, thanks :smile:

Oh if you're international then you should just email them anyways, otherwise you may be waiting for a while. :smile:
Reply 949
Original post by ArchedEdge
Oh if you're international then you should just email them anyways, otherwise you may be waiting for a while. :smile:

no I'm not international, I live in the EU so I'm considered as a home student. don't know which cathegory i fall into for emails/letters though :smile:
Original post by Saretta
no I'm not international, I live in the EU so I'm considered as a home student. don't know which cathegory i fall into for emails/letters though :smile:

Well you live outside of UK, that's more than enough really, email them!
I emailed them a couple of days ago, haven't got a reply yet.
ive been pooled for econ. any other econ poolies from Caius?

ive been pooled for econ. any other econ poolies from Caius?

im a medicine poole :smile:
Hi guys,

I was recently accepted to read English at Gonville and Caius, and as I've never been, I was wondering if there are any current or prospective students to tell me what it's like? Nightlife, accomodation, food, ambience etc. EEEE
Try posting in the Gonville and Caius thread in the Cambridge Colleges and Courses sub-forum, they'll be able to tell you more :smile:
I am a maths poole
Got in for English!

As I've never been, I was wondering if any of you can tell me what it's like (current or prospective students) ? Nightlife, accomodation, food, ambience etc. EEEE
Original post by Rishabh95

Original post by Rishabh95
I am a maths poole

heard anything from the pool yet?
good luck!!
Original post by Bubbles2010
heard anything from the pool yet?
good luck!!

Not yet. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending