The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A_master
Yeah, best get somewhere quiet. I don't like how all freshers are encouraged to go to halls. It's clearly not the best policy for some of them, and for the price you pay you may as well get a decent flat!

I do enjoy partying every now and then, but I value the quiet life. I just wish I wasn't so far from campus :ahee:

Yeah, it really isn't the best policy for a few, but it seems to suit the majority. Partying once in a while is fine and I enjoy it when I do, but not every single night. I don't know how they can manage it here, unless they are ultimate machines their university work must be suffering, which really, if you think about it, is the sole reason we are here anyway. Sure, gaining the independence and whatnot also plays a part, but it is still not the main point. They also appear to have an unlimited cash flow when it comes to alcohol but very restricted flow when it comes to essentials such as textbooks and food. :holmes:

I sound like a boring old lady. :shakecane:
Original post by ussumane
I've heard about you tbh, so I think you are not forgotten...:yy:

:borat:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Who is QwentyJ? :confused:

:ahee:

Well, I I could be wrong, but I believe QwentyJ is an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era ...

Get the gal to pay, job done :ahee:

Don't tell her I said that :p:

Mum's the word! :p:
Original post by lella_m
Yeah, it really isn't the best policy for a few, but it seems to suit the majority. Partying once in a while is fine and I enjoy it when I do, but not every single night. I don't know how they can manage it here, unless they are ultimate machines their university work must be suffering, which really, if you think about it, is the sole reason we are here anyway. Sure, gaining the independence and whatnot also plays a part, but it is still not the main point. They also appear to have an unlimited cash flow when it comes to alcohol but very restricted flow when it comes to essentials such as textbooks and food. :holmes:

I sound like a boring old lady. :shakecane:

Agreed on that. Everyone seems to have unlimited cash money now. My drug hustlin' doesn't give me special status any longer :nothing:
Iraq lost to Iran ffs :nothing:

I'm bare pissed blad. Gonna find a persian and stab them in the vag :perv:

Yeah man, I do live at home innit. They made **** food today, and I can't be arsed making anything else :ahee:

They have football teams over there? :dunce: Jk. :colonhash:

Ay, make sure you shove some barbed wires up there too, for that extra kink. :perv:

What did they make? My mum made her own version of cozido and it was :coma: but I guess her version is more like pasta salad than actual cozido. :colonhash:
Go to Asda and buy some cake. :borat:
Original post by SB_Vision

Original post by SB_Vision
how much is it to sub? Maybe its time I stop being stubborn and cheap :sigh:

Bout tree fiddy

Ladipidoo knows the deal :cool:

:five:

Haha, man you get too excited. :console:

Remember when I beat you, you have come far. :yes:

I'll actually be crushed if I don't win. :frown:
Original post by Ladipidoo
They have football teams over there? :dunce: Jk. :colonhash:

Ay, make sure you shove some barbed wires up there too, for that extra kink. :perv:

What did they make? My mum made her own version of cozido and it was :coma: but I guess her version is more like pasta salad than actual cozido. :colonhash:
Go to Asda and buy some cake. :borat:

Step in line bruv, or I'll bomb you innit :ahee:

I told yi, they got lazy and made chips and chicken nuggets ffs. Ahh considering going to get a ready meal, dunno if I can be arsed. I'm well lazy innit :emo:
Original post by QwentyJ

Mum's the word! :p:

I know this is someone on the thread: "You're whinny and feel sorry for yourself all the time. GET OVER IT. You're not the only one in the world with problems. You have so much going for you but you fail to notice it because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself."

Shame he missed the joke.
Original post by QwentyJ
Well, I I could be wrong, but I believe QwentyJ is an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era ...

Well, you you could be wrong, but I believe I can't be bothered to check this out. :cyber:

Original post by Ladipidoo
I'll actually be crushed if I don't win. :frown:

:hahaha:

It might make you feel all better when you become F & B mod, though. :smile:
Original post by QwentyJ
I know this is someone on the thread: "You're whinny and feel sorry for yourself all the time. GET OVER IT. You're not the only one in the world with problems. You have so much going for you but you fail to notice it because you're too busy feeling sorry for yourself."

Shame he missed the joke.

Was this on fs?

I wonder who it was? :holmes:
My stepdad just got offered a job in Afghanistan working for the government. :rofl: Hellman's (Helmand) Province.
Well, you you could be wrong, but I believe I can't be bothered to check this out. :cyber:

I can't believe you you don't know your Anchorman quotes! :p:

Was this on fs?

I wonder who it was? :holmes:

Aye. It's blates one of the peeps here as I only get abuse when I check onto this thread. One time I bitched as well! OMG, so unfairrrrrr!!1 :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by QwentyJ

Aye. It's blates one of the peeps here as I only get abuse when I check onto this thread. One time I bitched as well! OMG, so unfairrrrrr!!1 :colone:

Natch, there's a lot of people who post, and probably even more who lurk. Could have been anybody :iiam:
Reply 6654
xxx

Check the vid in my sig. I think you will like it :sexface:
Original post by QwentyJ

Original post by QwentyJ
I can't believe you you don't know your Anchorman quotes! :p:

Well you better believe it, I've never watched it! :sly:
Original post by aliluvschoc

Original post by aliluvschoc
My stepdad just got offered a job in Afghanistan working for the government. :rofl: Hellman's (Helmand) Province.

Sounds like a blast :smug:
He'd get a team of bodyguards :afraid:
Original post by + polarity -
Sounds like a blast :smug:

Needless to say, he turned it down. Around about the time the bloke was on about the hostage training... :facepalm:
Check the vid in my sig. I think you will like it :sexface:

Damn, those asses have a mind of their own :dice:

Latest