The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It is with me. :sexface:

then fair paly to you :smile: high five for the ass lovers! x
Original post by Yawn11
This thread is a fail.

Having a bum doesn't compensate for an ugly face or lack of boobs or being fat.

Sort it out ladies. :colonhash:

lol That's false. I know many guys who have had sex with an ugly girl or a fat girl for the simple fact that she had a big ole booty.
Reply 122
Original post by BBYoungLady
lol That's false. I know many guys who have had sex with an ugly girl or a fat girl for the simple fact that she had a big ole booty.

Yes, sex, nothing more than sex.

Or if more then those guys have no standards.
Original post by Yawn11
Or if more then those guys have no standards.

They gotta have booty to be up to my standards.
Original post by BBYoungLady
Lemme guess, she's Latin or turkish or Italian?

Lol no way is she Italian. Meditteraneans are actually usually quite petite (think Penelope Cruz.)

I'd guess that she's from Latin America, but most likely of partial African descent.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by summershine
Lol no way is she Italian. Meditteraneans are actually usually quite petite (think Penelope Cruz.)

Actually, Mediterranean girls are much more prone to being curvaceous than English girls. The warmer weather also mean that they're tanned and they look much better in bikinis. She, as a counter-example to Cruz, is Mediterranean (Turkish). You'll also find that it's far more common among English men to like petite girls with no sex factor, than among their Mediterranean counterparts who want sexually attractive women.
Actually, Mediterranean girls are much more prone to being curvaceous than English girls. The warmer weather also mean that they're tanned and they look much better in bikinis. She, as a counter-example to Cruz, is Mediterranean (Turkish). You'll also find that it's far more common among English men to like petite girls with no sex factor, than among their Mediterranean counterparts who want sexually attractive women.

Ok first of all, who are you to decide what "sex factor" is? You're right in the sense that Mediterranean men generally like curvier women more than English men do, but that doesn't mean that they want more "sexually attractive women" because that is subjective (i.e. just because you don't think that thinner women are sexually attractive, doesn't mean that they aren't.)

I don't know about Turkish women as i've never been there, but in terms of Italian and Spanish you'll find that the women there are generally much more petite than English women (especially in terms of breast size.) -no homo, just my observation.
Ok first of all, who are you to decide what "sex factor" is?

I acknowledge that different men have different taste. But sex factor is generally considered to be a woman with large breasts, a large bottom, a pretty face, and fine curvature to keep it all in order.

summershine
In terms of Italian and Spanish you'll find that the women there are generally much more petite than English women (especially in terms of breast size.) -no homo, just my observation.

Size isn't merely determined by the breasts. Were I to make an observation, I would argue that I'd much rather see a Spanish or Italian woman on the beach than an English one. Why? Because they're less likely to look like young males wearing bikinis. I don't mean that as an insult, it's merely a preference of preferring Mediterranean women. I've seen English women on Mediterranean beaches, and they come in two sorts. The first sort of bright red, and the second sort if a bright white. Although within a day or two, the latter will become one with the former. Certainly though, a naked Mediterranean woman is much more f***able. Which is why it's therefore possible to conclude that they have the greater sex factor.
I acknowledge that different men have different taste. But sex factor is generally considered to be a woman with large breasts, a large bottom, a pretty face, and fine curvature to keep it all in order.

Size isn't merely determined by the breasts. Were I to make an observation, I would argue that I'd much rather see a Spanish or Italian woman on the beach than an English one. Why? Because they're less likely to look like young males wearing bikinis. I don't mean that as an insult, it's merely a preference of preferring Mediterranean women. I've seen English women on Mediterranean beaches, and they come in two sorts. The first sort of bright red, and the second sort if a bright white. Although within a day or two, the latter will become one with the former. Certainly though, a naked Mediterranean woman is much more f***able. Which is why it's therefore possible to conclude that they have the greater sex factor.

Exactly, different men have different tastes-so a petite English woman may not be sexually attractive to you, however that does not mean that they are not sexually atrractive (as attractiveness is subjective.)

The point i was making was not about your preference for Meditteranean women. There's nothing wrong with that, and if you find Meditteranean women more attractive then fair does-i see no problem with that and that isn't what i was arguing against. I'm just saying that Meditteranean women (as i said, i'm not sure about Turkish but the countries i've been to-France, Italy Spain) are generally not curvy. This should not be mistaken for me saying that they are not attractive because i think they are (personally, from a girl's perspective, i think that petite figures make clothes look a lot better so in fact i can be a bit envious of their figures) but they are generally quite thin. Take someone like Sara Carbonara (sp?) for example (the girl going out with who should be MY future hubby-the Spanish Footy captain). She's stunning but very slim and that's the general trend i've noticed with the women from those countries (obviously they're not all as stunning as her but figure wise she is quite similar to a lot of Spanish women.)
Take someone like Sara Carbonara (sp?) for example. She's stunning but very slim and that's the general trend i've noticed with the women from those countries (obviously they're not all as stunning as her but figure wise she is quite similar to a lot of Spanish women.)

She's not very slim.

Look, she's got some meat on the bone. Also, although in your eyes they may be petite, they always maintain that very feminine figure. If you take Emma Watson, someone whom many English males find attractive, you'll find that her figure is most unfeminine (at least in my opinion).

Spoiler

She's not very slim.

Look, she's got some meat on the bone. Also, although in your eyes they may be petite, they always maintain that very feminine figure. If you take Emma Watson, someone whom many English males find attractive, you'll find that her figure is most unfeminine (at least in my opinion).

Spoiler

Lol she is very slim in my opinion. I think i may have misunderstood you when you said you thought Meditteranean women are curvy. I thought you meant that the majority of Italian, Spanish women are curvy in the same way that the Turkish woman who you posted a pic of is curvy (i.e. very large arse, hips etc) which is obviously not true. But yeah, i agree that women with figures like Sara Carbonara are still feminine-although to me she is very slim and petite. The Emma Watson pic didn't come up for me for some reason, although i know what she looks like and i agree she is quite thin but i think the fact that she's pretty facially means that a lot of English guys find her attractive, rather than them being attracted primarily to her figure (obv i'm not a guy so i can't say for sure.) But, as i said, i still wouldn't agree that English women are generally more petite than Italian or Spanish Meditteranean women. You'd be more likely to find an English woman with a curvy figure like Kelly Brooke, than you would a Spanish/Italian woman (before people start going crazy lol, i am not saying that the majority of English women have figures anywhere near as nice as Kelly Brooke's-if anything a lot of English women are a bit "too curvy" if you know what i mean.) Again though, this is all from my personal experience of holidays there, so i'm not saying that there aren't any curvy italian/french/spanish women but from what i've noticed most of them aren't-although most of them are still attractive.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reading this thread reminded me of a young black woman I know with a fairly small bum. As she is a 34DD most men don't notice her bum.
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

What is your general body like?

Legs, breasts, fat level, etc.

you said you have a pretty face so you know if you have a passble body for instance and large breasts then you will have no problem.
Original post by flowermaster91
no

you haven't met me yet!!!!
Original post by Yawn11
This thread is a fail.

Having a bum doesn't compensate for an ugly face or lack of boobs or being fat.

Sort it out ladies. :colonhash:

I have to disagree with you on this one. I've known black guys not to be interested in me largely because I don't have a huge bum.
Reply 135
Original post by babygirl110
I have to disagree with you on this one. I've known black guys not to be interested in me largely because I don't have a huge bum.

You'd have to PM me a pic to convince me it was solely because of the lack of bum tbh. :colonhash:

+1, the same has happened to me..
Original post by Yawn11
You'd have to PM me a pic to convince me it was solely because of the lack of bum tbh. :colonhash:

I'm okay looks wise and I have a sizeable chest.

I have a profile picture.

The bum just seems to seal the deal for black guys. I wish there were many bounties or oreos around, I think I much prefer them to the typical black guy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by heartimplode

Yeah it's such a shame :frown:
Reply 139
I'm okay looks wise and I have a sizeable chest.

I have a profile picture.

The bum just seems to seal the deal for black guys. I wish there were many bounties or oreos around, I think I much prefer theme to the typical black guy.

Hmm fair enough, point made. I'm a breast man myself, though stereotypically I'd agree that a lot of black guys do go for bums, but some are willing to let it pass if it's compensated for else where

Original post by heartimplode

And as for YOu, I think I remember having a perv at your pic once or twice through "who's the cutest girl on tsr" thread. :ninja:

If I remember right I couldn't place a finger on your ethnicity but it isn't black is it? :eyeball:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending