The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G8D
Pffft, 2 warning points. Bitch, plz.

You so hardcore G8D :tongue:
Original post by Antifazian
haha I tried to rep you for this, but apparently i've repped you too much recently :colondollar:

Oh well, thanks for the thought luv :smile:
Original post by G8D
Pffft, 2 warning points. Bitch, plz.

*looks to the left*

:giggle:
i will vote, but i haz man flu

:frown:
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Worst pic of alex pettyfer i've ever seen....

:grumble: you find/post one then
Reply 1805
Original post by sleekchic
I started watching series 1 of Misfits a couple of days ago but series 2 isn't on 4od yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for the series to be placed on 4od?

Each episode was on there after it aired, but only for 30 days I think, as the DVD came out soon after. So it will probably be a while before they put it back on permanently like series 1.

Am I not the best fiancée ever!?!?

Also, I voted while drunk, so no idea who I voted for, this is all VERY exciting now because results will be a complete shock to me and I can't even know if I was right or not LOL!

You are just amazing! :love:

Ha ha I actually texted G8D last night to ask him to tell you guys that I would reply to thread when I got back from club...he didn't pass on message, but it shows how much drunken me cares about you guys!

You should start being concerned when you're thinking about us in this thread more than real life issues :p: (apart from me of course, I should always be on your mind :biggrin:)

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
There are some clear winners though. :wink:

I think we can all guess who the Kelly award goes to :teehee:
Original post by spacepirate-James
i will vote, but i haz man flu

:frown:

:console:

Hope you feel better soon :smile:
Reply 1807
Original post by minimus777
:console:

Hope you feel better soon :smile:

Pfft he needs to man up! Should have voted him as the coward
Original post by hobo06
Pfft he needs to man up! Should have voted him as the coward

not if he's ill :no:

So, have you thought about any dates for the big day? :smile:
Original post by Roo Bix
:giggle: :sexface:

Don't let hobo catch you sexfacing me :tongue:

:tongue:

It's just that there's a lot of conflicting votes as to who gets what. A lot of members being voted as Strong and Silent by one member, Fromage by the another member and Coward by the other. :tongue:

There are some clear winners though. :wink:

6 people have voted so far. Waiting for more. :holmes:

The tension is building!

:grumble: you find/post one then

Original post by hobo06
You are just amazing! :love:

You should start being concerned when you're thinking about us in this thread more than real life issues :p: (apart from me of course, I should always be on your mind :biggrin:)

I think we can all guess who the Kelly award goes to :teehee:

Ha ha don't worry, real life still takes preference...but I do always save the misfits thread for the last "watched thread" i look at cos it makes me smile so much :tongue:

How was work today hun :lovie:

And yes, I will probably get Kelly...but at least I'll get an award :king1:
(edited 13 years ago)

The tension is building!

How long 'till it ... explodes? :awesome:

How long 'till it ... explodes? :awesome:

Well considering I'm pretty hectic over next few days, I guess I could wait for a bit longer?

When is next thread party (aka stag and hen do) guys?
Well considering I'm pretty hectic over next few days, I guess I could wait for a bit longer?

You totally just missed ... :facepalm2:

:getmecoat:

touche :dice:

pettyfer fan i take it? :teehee:
You totally just missed ... :facepalm2:

:getmecoat:

I saw the sexual innuendo...I chose to ignore the sexual innuendo :P

touche :dice:

pettyfer fan i take it? :teehee:

He is beautiful, but Frank Turner is my ideal man (EXCLUDING HOBO OBVVVVS)
Reply 1815
Original post by minimus777
not if he's ill :no:

So, have you thought about any dates for the big day? :smile:

Well we would like everyone here to be there, so sometime when everyone as many people as possible are around! You and James most importantly, as maid of honour and best man.

Don't let hobo catch you sexfacing me :tongue:

Ha ha don't worry, real life still takes preference...but I do always save the misfits thread for the last "watched thread" i look at cos it makes me smile so much :tongue:

How was work today hun :lovie:

And yes, I will probably get Kelly...but at least I'll get an award :king1:

I'll let him off on this occasion, as long as it leads to nothing more! But I trust you!

Work was alright, getting a bit tiring. I've been getting plenty of sleep during the day, but my body still wants to sleep at night! But they've cut us back so final night tonight, then I'm off till Sunday when it's back to normal shifts :woo: how was your day? Hope you weren't feeling too hungover this morning!

I'll be so proud of you if you get an award!

And I think everyone is waiting on us to choose a wedding day so we can plan the next party too
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hobo06
Well we would like everyone here to be there, so sometime when everyone as many people as possible are around! You and James most importantly, as maid of honour and best man.

I'll let him off on this occasion, as long as it leads to nothing more! But I trust you!

Work was alright, getting a bit tiring. I've been getting plenty of sleep during the day, but my body still wants to sleep at night! But they've cut us back so final night tonight, then I'm off till Sunday when it's back to normal shifts :woo: how was your day? Hope you weren't feeling too hungover this morning!

I'll be so proud of you if you get an award!

And I think everyone is waiting on us to choose a wedding day so we can plan the next party too

I wasn't hungover due to the marmite and cheese sandwich I had at 4am, think it soaked up most of the mixture of alcohol in me :smile: Good news about tonight being final night :smile:

Thanks hun :smile:

RIGHT MISFITS THREAD PEOPLE, WE NEED DATES AS TO WHEN EVERYONE IS FREE TO CELEBRATE MINE AND HOBO'S WEDDING!
Original post by hobo06
Each episode was on there after it aired, but only for 30 days I think, as the DVD came out soon after. So it will probably be a while before they put it back on permanently like series 1.

That's what I thought. Although it didn't take too long for The Inbetweeners series 3 to be put permanently. So I guess I'll just wait.

Thanks
RIGHT MISFITS THREAD PEOPLE, WE NEED DATES AS TO WHEN EVERYONE IS FREE TO CELEBRATE MINE AND HOBO'S WEDDING!

How about you give us a list of potential dates, and we all say which ones we are free on? :smile:

Quick Reply