The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
JK.
OP
'He stays on side there, you can see that.'

Erm, no, he was offside. :colonhash:

Good finish, though. It's not like we deserve a win, either. Still think we'll get through, but still...
You seem to be lacking in the final third
Reply 1242
JK.
OP
Original post by Rock Fan

Yep, not really had any penetration all night, partly due to a lack of effort and partly due to Arsh and Bendy looking off the pace, imo. We've been unlucky a couple of times, but equally so have they.

we still haven't got a clinical striker who can put chances away at ease but wenger thinks we've too many options up front...we do but not good ones :rolleyes:
stop trying to f*****g chip him :|
Original post by Billa Bong
we still haven't got a clinical striker who can put chances away at ease but wenger thinks we've too many options up front...we do but not good ones :rolleyes:

I wonder why he persists with Bendtner
Reply 1246
Walcott is the only threat to Ipswich.
Good to see Arsh and Bendtner trying to stake a claim for regular starting slots.... on the bench.
Reply 1248
what is happening to us ?!!!
Reply 1249
Original post by MoMatrix
You have Fabregas,Arshavin,Djourou,Koscielny,Gibbs,Chamakh all on the pitch.Added to this you are getting pretty much owned by a team so low on confidence.

Fair enough. But one game is obviously not indicative of how the team will perform as the season progresses.

By the way folks, there's a good game over on the other channel between Barcelona and Betis. I'm bored of this. :colonhash:
Reply 1250
nasri needs to start in the return leg.
I wonder why he persists with Bendtner

i've been wondering that for the past year and a half :s-smilie:
Reply 1252
Arsenal are a shambles at the back.
Looks like it's gonna be 3 games without a win. We better smash them in the second leg as we could actually win a damn trophy this season! (Even if it is the crap cup)
Reply 1254
You have Fabregas,Arshavin,Djourou,Koscielny,Gibbs,Chamakh all on the pitch.Added to this you are getting pretty much owned by a team so low on confidence.

I think u got owned by west ham right? :biggrin:
Original post by badger-man
Looks like it's gonna be 3 games without a win. We better smash them in the second leg as we could actually win a damn trophy this season! (Even if it is the crap cup)

i don't think this even counts as a trophy but a struggling chelsea smashed them 7-0 so :rolleyes:
LMAO!!! disgraceful!!! Arsenal win will JACK this year!

they have no complaints, since the team was full of first team members.
Reply 1257
Original post by vn2009
I think u got owned by west ham right? :biggrin:

I dont support Man Utd
:lol:
Reply 1259
I dont support Man Utd

oh :colondollar:

:tongue:

Latest