The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
I'm a bit of a Matt Redman fan :tongue:

At Soul Survivor we camped next to the teams car park so we had him go right past our tent a few times :tongue: one time he was doing a seminar and he was a bit late so he ended up running past us eating a banana :confused:
Original post by Calumcalum
At Soul Survivor we camped next to the teams car park so we had him go right past our tent a few times :tongue: one time he was doing a seminar and he was a bit late so he ended up running past us eating a banana :confused:

I've seen Matt Redman perform (how awesome is it that his entire collection is on spotify?) but not at Soul Survivor

Now here's a vital awesome AMAZING question;

Anyone here planning on going to momentum 2011?
Good luck! I have an essay for tomorrow which I assumed I'd be able to do then... but have just now realised I'm travelling to uni tomorrow so not sure what I'm doing about that :s-smilie: then exams all weekend, yay!

start your essay now?

Good luck with your exams, I'm confident I'll pass, but I want to do well and not just pass. I have to do well enough to intercalate.

Arg! tis gonna be a tough few days!
Hello peoples of this society!

I was just wondering if you knew of the band TheBandWithNoName and why none of their songs are on Spotify?? :frown: Its really annoying because I LOVE them! :biggrin:

Anyone shine any light on this?
Original post by kacyiscool

I was just wondering if you knew of the band TheBandWithNoName and why none of their songs are on Spotify?? :frown: Its really annoying because I LOVE them! :biggrin:

I know TBWNN, yeah :smile: no idea why they're not on Spotify, quite a lot of stuff isn't on Spotify (even a lot of classic albums are off it, sometimes because they're too old, other times because the artists refuse). You could try writing to them and asking :biggrin:
Original post by rainbowbex
I've seen Matt Redman perform (how awesome is it that his entire collection is on spotify?) but not at Soul Survivor

Now here's a vital awesome AMAZING question;

Anyone here planning on going to momentum 2011?

If I'm in the country :smile: might be in California though :colondollar:
Reply 2386
Hey :smile: to be honest, it doesn't make a massive difference in the course, as long as you're prepared to accept micro-evolution (e.g. evolution of bacteria and our immune system etc).
Prolly pretty fatal if it came up in an interview though!
Original post by kacyiscool

I have no-idea why. I've seen thebandwithnoname enough times to realise that they are so not my cup of tea, that said they have one or two good songs, amazing grace being one of them.

They got nicknamed bandwithnovan after one ent as their van got towed. lolololol.

If I'm in the country :smile: might be in California though :colondollar:

calafornia! Sweet, ever fancy practising over there?
Original post by Kolya

Original post by Kolya

yah
Original post by Kolya

Probably :tongue: I know a medic at UCL and a medic at KCL who don't believe in evolution, but I think they're more agnostic about it... they're passing though!
I have no-idea why. I've seen thebandwithnoname enough times to realise that they are so not my cup of tea, that said they have one or two good songs, amazing grace being one of them.

They got nicknamed bandwithnovan after one ent as their van got towed. lolololol.

calafornia! Sweet, ever fancy practising over there?

Maybe :smile: I'd love to live there or Florida, but if their healthcare system stays really elitist I probably won't feel much need to be there :frown:
Probably :tongue: I know a medic at UCL and a medic at KCL who don't believe in evolution, but I think they're more agnostic about it... they're passing though!

besides, surely they can't discriminate on grounds of faith?

Many people might think it's idiotic to not believe in evolution, but then many might believe it's idiotic to believe in God..

I'm putting far more thought into this. I should be learning anti-emetics.

cancer staging and all about poo. Thank God for scrubs 'everything comes down to poo'

if you've seen the 'my musical' epp? :smile:

annnnnndd END ramble. too. much. caffiene

besides, surely they can't discriminate on grounds of faith?

Many people might think it's idiotic to not believe in evolution, but then many might believe it's idiotic to believe in God..

I'm putting far more thought into this. I should be learning anti-emetics.

cancer staging and all about poo. Thank God for scrubs 'everything comes down to poo'

if you've seen the 'my musical' epp? :smile:

annnnnndd END ramble. too. much. caffiene

That is THE BEST scrubs episode EVER!
Reply 2393

:ditto: Over christmas I've got series 1-6 and have great fun having scrub marathons :biggrin:
Original post by 22KT22

Original post by 22KT22
:ditto: Over christmas I've got series 1-6 and have great fun having scrub marathons :biggrin:

I can imagine! One day in Christmas hols I watched a whole series of Gavin and Stacey :colondollar:
Reply 2395
Hasn't helped with writing essays :frown:

*goes back to writing RE essay*
x

I just noticed for the first time (don't know how I missed it before!) that you also study in Oxford :smile: What church do you go to? I'm an Aldates regular (it's actually where I became a Christian a few years back).

It's funny, but the last epp of season 8 is awesome!
Original post by 22KT22

I got 1-8 for xmas and have finished watching them already....... Will pick up 9 when it comes out, though I don't expect it to be brilliant.

I like Dr. Jan Itor. LOL
Reply 2398
Knife-wrench!!!! :p:

Whats everyone's favourite season? Mine is between 4 or 6. I really like a lot of the episodes actually i quite like 2 and 3 as well. Really like the episode where the woman is dying and at the end its a big song number because she thinks dying is like being on broadway.
Original post by 22KT22
Knife-wrench!!!! :p:

Whats everyone's favourite season? Mine is between 4 or 6. I really like a lot of the episodes actually i quite like 2 and 3 as well. Really like the episode where the woman is dying and at the end its a big song number because she thinks dying is like being on broadway.

7 isn't so goood I dont think, but I like when

Spoiler

I put it in a spoiler in case you hadn't seen the last 2 proper series x

Latest

Trending

Trending