ok... enjoy :rolleye:

You wanna join? :smug:

Original post by Loz17
2-3 years of getting drunk and looking after others who get drunk :p:

Good excuse :p:
Original post by JayAyy
Ahh the economic problem of time and money :beard:

Depends on how much you value your time tbh :yep:

Its more the increase in booking prices. By the time I get to book the Coach its likely to be either tomorrow if I am lucky or Friday, and I'll be travelling saturday. So...

Its the money too :s-smilie: Not sure how much I have for 4 months :s-smilie:
Anyone know how much the general lowest Maintance loan pay is?
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
You wanna join? :smug:

why not it seems fun :awesome:
Reply 6884
Original post by Loz17
Its more the increase in booking prices. By the time I get to book the Coach its likely to be either tomorrow if I am lucky or Friday, and I'll be travelling saturday. So...

Its the money too :s-smilie: Not sure how much I have for 4 months :s-smilie:

Hmm. I'd go with the cheaper option then :yep:
If you ever ned money, just holla at James :h: (even though he is broke :facepalm2:)
Original post by flowermaster91

Original post by flowermaster91

It's weird how in your profile pic the pic was taken in broad daylight yet you appear like just a big black shadow, can't even see your face just eyes and teeth. Shouldn't have put that vaseline on before you went into the sun. :nope:
Original post by SB_Vision

the smug society :sigh:

how many members would you get :awesome:

On TSR? Loads.
Reply 6887
why not it seems fun :awesome:

Good. I'll be making it some time this week :smug:
Original post by JayAyy
Hmm. I'd go with the cheaper option then :yep:
If you ever ned money, just holla at James :h: (even though he is broke :facepalm2:)

:sad: True. I wanna see how much I'm getting this term but it wont let me :unimpressed:
Reply 6890
Original post by yoyo462001
It's weird how in your profile pic the pic was taken in broad daylight yet you appear like just a big black shadow, can't even see your face just eyes and teeth. Shouldn't have put that vaseline on before you went into the sun. :nope:

This is why she bullies you, yoyo :sigh:
Reply 6891
Original post by Loz17
:sad: True. I wanna see how much I'm getting this term but it wont let me :unimpressed:

Do you know how much your loan is? I think it's constant throughout the three terms :yep:
Original post by JayAyy
Do you know how much your loan is? I think it's constant throughout the three terms :yep:

Its not. I know its not :sad:

I get £3500 ish I think. Bare minimum.
Original post by + polarity -

Original post by + polarity -
On TSR? Loads.

fair enough
Reply 6895
Original post by Loz17

Damn :console:
Them bitchez need to hurry up and pay you tbh :colonhash:
Original post by JayAyy
Damn :console:
Them bitchez need to hurry up and pay you tbh :colonhash:

1st day of term. Aparently I have an automated accomadation payment that day too so I need to stop them and I'll pay it as soon as I get the wages through from my work over Xmas!
Original post by Loz17

I'm going to be looking for a new place for next year, just in case my landlord decides to make us pay for our bills separately from the rent. Turns out that would be quite unaffordable.

Have you decided who you're living with? I'm going to have a chat with a a few friends and see what they think, I'm not sure they could stay there either. Though I'll miss that gigantic bedroom and the massive living room.

Though I won't miss the mess in the kitchen. How people can stack eight pans full of water and god-knows what else in the sink with different types of cutlery all suck in it is just beyond me.
Reply 6898
:pierre:

Did your internet froze after my gracious post on this thread?

:smug:
Reply 6899
Original post by Loz17
1st day of term. Aparently I have an automated accomadation payment that day too so I need to stop them and I'll pay it as soon as I get the wages through from my work over Xmas!

Automated? What happened to the good old days where you go up to the reception and pay?! :colonhash:

Hopefully you will have enough to survive :h:

Original post by ussumane
:pierre:

Did your internet froze after my gracious post on this thread?

:smug:

Nah. You're pathetic tbh :smug:

Latest