The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ussumane
peeng ting, Im going to move to that :sexface:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha omg that left me in tears

oh wait soz, it was polarity that made me laugh
Original post by flowermaster91

it was totally awesome :awesome:

LOL! isnt the acting just so :facepalm2: i honestly just watch african movies to laugh at them and take the piss out of the 'actors' tbh

cool, what did you do?

yeah, have you seen that 'Festival of Slaps' video? :facepalm2:

P.S. I saw you on TV earlier on :gthumb:
Original post by yoyo462001
It's weird how in your profile pic the pic was taken in broad daylight yet you appear like just a big black shadow, can't even see your face just eyes and teeth. Shouldn't have put that vaseline on before you went into the sun. :nope:

LOL! no the picture wasn't taken in broad daylight it was taken during a sunset. You do realize it gets pretty dark when sunset comes right? :dunce: over exageration, i think so :upyours:

oh wait you're a stupid butters nigerian :hand:

why did you steal that picture of that guy on your profile pic and now use his pics on your fb? remember when you inboxed me saying you steal clothes from primark? do you need money? i heard you you steal from lidl and netto too now?

also why do nigerian women look like men with wigs? you still havn't answered me this question and choose to twist it around :dunce:
Original post by + polarity -

cool, what did you do?

[QUOTE=
flowermaster91]...

:rofl: :lol:

I'm sorry fm you look really nice :smile: have you done something with your hair :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
cool, what did you do?

checked out the malls, went to the beach, out to eat and went touring around town with a ugandan taxi driver :facepalm2: i really dont like ugandans coz they stink of B.O :puke: and theyre all perverts

LOL! wtf :rofl2: ill utube it now :ahee:

bitch go die :mfing: imma get u back! but that pic was jokes looooooooooool
I have about £60 after I've paid my terms accom. Might see if I can move. That is ridiculous. Don't wanna be £750 in debt end of this term either!!
cool, what did you do?

that video was LOL! thats so going in my sig :rofl2: why was that woman trying to speak in a british accent? and a terrible one at that :lolwut:
Reply 6927
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha omg that left me in tears

oh wait soz, it was polarity that made me laugh

:ahee:

Come to the chat mademoiselle :h:
Reply 6928
Original post by SB_Vision
you should DO IT I wish I had I missed the UBS deadline for this year as well :frown:

Hmmm. Which one should I pick though?

:dontknow:

:facepalm2:
Original post by JayAyy
Should I apply for UBS Insight Day or UBS Horizons? Hmm...

I'm tempted by horizons but I need to work over summer for monies for uni.
Horizons looks amazing!

Spoiler

awww :console:
checked out the malls, went to the beach, out to eat and went touring around town with a ugandan taxi driver :facepalm2: i really dont like ugandans coz they stink of B.O :puke: and theyre all perverts

LOL! wtf :rofl2: ill utube it now :ahee:

bitch go die :mfing: imma get u back! but that pic was jokes looooooooooool

Niiiice

How did you find a Ugandan taxi driver in Dubai?????

Did you try to move on you? :sexface:

that video was LOL! thats so going in my sig :rofl2: why was that woman trying to speak in a british accent? and a terrible one at that :lolwut:

Nah I think she was actually from London... she just sounded horrendous with the Nigerian accents around her :/

The whole video is... is absurd

I await your response. :smug:

Original post by Loz17
I have about £60 after I've paid my terms accom. Might see if I can move. That is ridiculous. Don't wanna be £750 in debt end of this term either!!

Where would you move to? :frown:
Reply 6932
Original post by Loz17
I'm tempted by horizons but I need to work over summer for monies for uni.
Horizons looks amazing!

Spoiler

Horizons looks VERY tempting. It's a shame that I wouldn't even be considered :sad:

Then again, if me and you went on Horizons yu would probably leave me in the jungle somewhere :colonhash: :teehee:
Niiiice

How did you find a Ugandan taxi driver in Dubai?????

Did you try to move on you? :sexface:

Nah I think she was actually from London... she just sounded horrendous with the Nigerian accents around her :/

The whole video is... is absurd

I await your response. :smug:

apprantly theres loads of ugandans in dubai, i dont know why my mum told me that it just puts me off going there again LOL!

noo but he was perving :puke: so ugly too

yeah she really did :/ ...wow imagine she wanted to become a serious actress and she decided to go to africa :rofl:

it's just so stupid LOOOOL! and why was that random man in green there hahaha, this is why i hate african movies you cant take it seriously for 1 second. I remember watching one and the women were changing their wigs depending on what scene they were on :lolwut: what is the point ahhhh, its always so stupid its laughable loool

Somewhere else on campus which is cheaper :p:
Original post by JayAyy
Horizons looks VERY tempting. It's a shame that I wouldn't even be considered :sad:

Then again, if me and you went on Horizons yu would probably leave me in the jungle somewhere :colonhash: :teehee:

i was going to put something racist there but decided to leave it :sigh:
Original post by JayAyy

Same :sad:

What do you take me for? I'd go back and get you if I lost you :p:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
Hmmm. Which one should I pick though?

:facepalm2:

PICK finance or IBD well... those are the ones I would have picked *shrugs*
LOL! whatever mate :hand

loving your new pic babezzz, that pose is well emosh :fan:

Spoiler

:kiss:
I'm gonna chnage my signature that's the second person thats negged me... I'll keep a low profile soon :ninja:

Latest