The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flowermaster91

apprantly theres loads of ugandans in dubai, i dont know why my mum told me that it just puts me off going there again LOL!

noo but he was perving :puke: so ugly too

yeah she really did :/ ...wow imagine she wanted to become a serious actress and she decided to go to africa :rofl:

it's just so stupid LOOOOL! and why was that random man in green there hahaha, this is why i hate african movies you cant take it seriously for 1 second. I remember watching one and the women were changing their wigs depending on what scene they were on :lolwut: what is the point ahhhh, its always so stupid its laughable loool

:rofl3:

looool it's like freshies just don't try :sigh:

:rofl: :rofl:

:wtf: terrible!

:redface:
leave the sig. it's their fault if they worked up by some stupid soap storyline which isn't even real.
Night guys.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

leave the sig. it's their fault if they worked up by some stupid soap storyline which isn't even real.

I will leave it people are crazy :crazy:

Original post by Loz17
Night guys.

GOOD NIGHT :smile:

its been a while btw :wavey:

:yep:

Original post by Loz17
Night guys.

Good night! :ciao:
why do they keep banning me ffs :colonhash:

it may be a soap storyline but people have lost babies and this is what is working people up by adding in the baby swap as well, a tad insensitive i guess :sadnod:

why do they keep banning me ffs :colonhash:

you're not banned now? :smile:
Original post by amiejade-x

it may be a soap storyline but people have lost babies and this is what is working people up by adding in the baby swap as well, a tad insensitive i guess :sadnod:

but what about that time Bradley's dad tried to make himself sick?

people make themselves sick every day, so that was insensitive (I found it hilarious though) but it didn't get a reaction like this
Original post by + polarity -
but what about that time Bradley's dad tried to make himself sick?

people make themselves sick every day, so that was insensitive (I found it hilarious though) but it didn't get a reaction like this

well the baby storyline is more contraversial, its not been done before, hence why its had so much publicity.
Ommmggg sam talks like a ****ing white boyyy

well... they shouldn't go crazy about the sig :hmmm:
Original post by + polarity -
you're not banned now? :smile:

haha true

the storyline has gotten way out of hand, and why has people stupidly throwing eggs at the person who acts as ronnie. People need to seperate soaps from real life
Original post by Broderss

Original post by Broderss
yo i voted for you on the member of the year thing

although i really believe i should have been nominated :dry:

:upyours:

well i didnt vote you for anything either. :hand:

Wtf is that video in your sig :wtf: