:rofl2: i know LOOL!

Is it a serious film? Oh dear.
lulz for the awards i only voted for people that are on this thread
Original post by Broderss

Original post by Broderss
:mfing:

i voted you for best male, don't worry :p:

kkk m8 :love:

Though that blates would have been polarity, had their gender been more clear on here. :emo:
Original post by paddy__power
Hey man, you cool?

Is it a serious film? Oh dear.

its an african movie, never take it seriously :rofl2:
Original post by flowermaster91
its an african movie, never take it seriously :rofl2:

Wow. I though it might be an adult college group doing A level media or something :lol:
Wow. I though it might be an adult college group doing A level media or something :lol:

not even a level mate, id say sats level lool :frown:

Hey man, you cool?

sorry I was watching that video

Are you out of your senses? Have you gone nuts?! :rofl:

I am cool. :biggrin: Are you?
Original post by + polarity -

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!! :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl: so random hahaha

It's so awful :L

I'm not bad, ****ed up sleep pattern as always. Watching the O.C because I'm awesome like that :holmes:

You back at uni yet?

It's quite mesmerising.
not even a level mate, id say sats level lool :frown:

It's funny though, if they had meant it to be.
It's so awful :L

I'm not bad, ****ed up sleep pattern as always. Watching the O.C because I'm awesome like that :holmes:

You back at uni yet?

:sadnod:

Thankfully Gollywood (yeah :colonhash:) has some concept of plot and production value. :sigh:

Nah, Jersey Shore's where it's at :smug: My sleeping pattern has shifted again, and my head hurt for most of the day, so I have done nothing(!) productive. I'm trying to read some notes now, but it's not really working, so I'm going to go to bed very soon, and hope I make better use of the morning!

Nope, I go back on Sunday. Still got plenty of work to do until then, I usually do. :colonhash:
:sadnod:

Thankfully Gollywood (yeah :colonhash:) has some concept of plot and production value. :sigh:

Nah, Jersey Shore's where it's at :smug: My sleeping pattern has shifted again, and my head hurt for most of the day, so I have done nothing(!) productive. I'm trying to read some notes now, but it's not really working, so I'm going to go to bed very soon, and hope I make better use of the morning!

Nope, I go back on Sunday. Still got plenty of work to do until then, I usually do. :colonhash:

I've watched at least one series of that as well XD, too much of it gets really boring though as it's the same thing over and over again :lol:

Ah ok sounds like a plan, I really should do some work but seeing as I don't do any in term time it's unlikely I will do any now. Looking forward to going back though?

Gollywood, LOL!
It's funny though, if they had meant it to be.

its meant to be serious :teehee: but coz theyre so **** at acting it just looks funny
its meant to be serious :teehee: but coz theyre so **** at acting it just looks funny

Win. I wan't to star in one of those films :L
I've watched at least one series of that as well XD, too much of it gets really boring though as it's the same thing over and over again :lol:

Ah ok sounds like a plan, I really should do some work but seeing as I don't do any in term time it's unlikely I will do any now. Looking forward to going back though?

Gollywood, LOL!

You're right, but I 'stopped' watching before it got boring :yep:

All I do is plan :trollface:

:laugh: Why don't you? :frown:

Erm, yeah I am, I like being at uni, but now the push (of being away from home) isn't as strong as it was before; I like my family now :grouphugs:

I want to star in one of those films :L

:ditto:
You're right, but I 'stopped' watching before it got boring :yep:

All I do is plan :trollface:

:laugh: Why don't you? :frown:

Erm, yeah I am, I like being at uni, but now the push (of being away from home) isn't as strong as it was before; I like my family now :grouphugs:

:ditto:

Can't be bothered, it's not an interesting way to spend my time and any effort is too much effort!

That's nice, although this is probably because you don't have to spend all the time with them anymore :yes:

We should make one. Arrange a meet, bring a video camera and send it to Nollywood XD
:lurk:

Can't be bothered, it's not an interesting way to spend my time and any effort is too much effort!

That's nice, although this is probably because you don't have to spend all the time with them anymore :yes:

We should make one. Arrange a meet, bring a video camera and send it to Nollywood XD

:console:

Probably :ahee:

Osuofia in London was a genuinely funny film. Something like that would sell well. :deal:

2:50! :nothing: Good night Paddy!

Latest