The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2011 rejections thread only

sorry this thread may seem depressing but here is a thread to just post rejections before or after interview for dentistry
Reply 1
rejected from bham without being interviewed
gcses 9A*, 3As
as levels AAAB (B in the subject i'm no longer taking)
predicted AAA

...i will probably be posting more in this thread in the future, *pessimism*
aaah they rejected me just before christmas aswell! and it's making me worry that i will get 4 rejections.
Reply 2
Original post by awdrgyjil_
rejected from bham without being interviewed
gcses 9A*, 3As
as levels AAAB (B in the subject i'm no longer taking)
predicted AAA

...i will probably be posting more in this thread in the future, *pessimism*
aaah they rejected me just before christmas aswell! and it's making me worry that i will get 4 rejections.

HOW THE HELL??? jesus christ, thank god i didnt apply to them, after goin to the open day it confirmed my suspicions that birmingham are massive c**ts
Reply 3
I suspect in 2 weeks time i'll have something to add... *sigh*
Reply 4
just got rejected from birmingham(without interview) on the basis that i didnt have a lot of voluntary work. i did a couple of weeks over the summer which i thought was quite a bit :frown:
gcses: 8a* 2a
as levels: 5a's 1c(gen studies)
predicted: a*a*a
Reply 5
I got rejected from leeds *boo*..i think its disgraceful that they can reject after reading a paragraph from us :frown: i dont know what went wrong..gcses 9 As and 1A* and predicted AAA :\
Reply 6
Original post by pb101
just got rejected from birmingham(without interview) on the basis that i didnt have a lot of voluntary work. i did a couple of weeks over the summer which i thought was quite a bit :frown:
gcses: 8a* 2a
as levels: 5a's 1c(gen studies)
predicted: a*a*a

They often like it to be an ongoing thing.

Quick Reply

Latest