The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

I suppose it depends. I'm sure there are many aspects of your beauty regardless of your absence of a 'derrière', as you so delicately put it. LOL

But many men have different tastes, the right one will come along. Having a big booty ain't all that, trust me. Walking in a club and people 'gracing you' isn't what I'd call nice... And I'm glad you said 'most' white girls instead of all. I would have cat clawed you.

Nah, just kidding.

Just be proud of your body and your derrière LOL. I'm sure it's not as bad as you are making it out to be.

P.S - don't start an a** posting thread. It might turn ugly! LOL
Original post by babygirl110
I have to disagree with you on this one. I've known black guys not to be interested in me largely because I don't have a huge bum.

Tru' dat. But not only black guys.... Latin American's are like that a bit too.
I love nice arses.

You're basically screwed, but in all honesty, I prefer a nice firm arse. A white woman's arse is far more appealing to look at (for me) over a phat black arse.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 143
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Dw don't feel bad about it, i was blessed in the bum are but not so much in the boob area which i used to be so self conscious but just accept who you are and don't change yourself for any one!
O.P it doesnt matter as long as you ahve a decent personality etc. having a small bum isnt that important. Not all guys like bums anyway
Original post by flowermaster91

Original post by flowermaster91
you're not black = troll

your sig :coma:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 145

I'm okay looks wise and I have a sizeable chest.

I have a profile picture.

The bum just seems to seal the deal for black guys. I wish there were many bounties or oreos around, I think I much prefer them to the typical black guy.

There are other races! :p: I've never known a Caucasian man to turn down someone because of their booty!
Original post by Yawn11
And as for YOu, I think I remember having a perv at your pic once or twice through "who's the cutest girl on tsr" thread. :ninja:

If I remember right I couldn't place a finger on your ethnicity but it isn't black is it? :eyeball:

I'm half black actually. I don't act it, but I definitely look more black than I do orientally asian ..so I'm counting this in :u:
Original post by QwentyJ
There are other races! :p: I've never known a Caucasian man to turn down someone because of their booty!

Lol not many Caucasian men find black girls attractive though.
Original post by Yawn11
:O black and oriental?! Now there's a rare mix, don't think I've seen that in person =/

Yeah, i'd say that kind of mix isn't easy to spot (although with someone like Chanel Iman, it is). People don't recognise I'm half oriental until I tell them ..there are a few randomers on the train who like to guess though. I usually get: Are you Ethiopian, or "You have an interesting face, where are you from?" :K:
Reply 149
Anon please.

trust me
you do not want to a guy who just wants you for your arse.

also ive met a few black guys who don't like big asses.

however... i feel this best represents my personal tastes

Reply 150
Original post by heartimplode
Yeah, i'd say that kind of mix isn't easy to spot (although with someone like Chanel Iman, it is). People don't recognise I'm half oriental until I tell them ..there are a few randomers on the train who like to guess though. I usually get: Are you Ethiopian, or "You have an interesting face, where are you from?" :K:

Loool definitely not Ethiopian. I couldn't place a finger on it myself, usually I'm good at guessing mixes or ethnicities.

One of my best friend is in love with Chanel Iman, got no idea what she does, but he likes to google her randomly a lot lol
Reply 151
Lol not many Caucasian men find black girls attractive though.

Well, I'm dating someone of another ethnicity, so you will find someone who doesn't care - it's just a matter of finding them. Easier said than done, I agree, but you wouldn't want to know of someone who thought a race, in particular, was ugly. I think it's more a case of other non-black men not knowing how to approach/handle black women than not being attracted.
Original post by QwentyJ
Well, I'm dating someone of another ethnicity, so you will find someone who doesn't care - it's just a matter of finding them. Easier said than done, I agree, but you wouldn't want to know of someone who thought a race, in particular, was ugly. I think it's more a case of other non-black men not knowing how to approach/handle black women than not being attracted.

Yeah, I don't have problem with Caucasian men not being attracted to black girls at all. If were to even consider going out with a White guy, I'd have to be certain that he doesn't habour any sort of racial predudices or stereotypes. I was once told I'm pretty because I have lighter skin than other black people by this other White guy who had feelings' for me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, that's the type of White guy I dislike. I've seen loads of comments along those lines on tsr 'I could date a mixed race girl but not an actual black girl'.

The main problem I have is that black guys aren't attracted to me just because I don't have a large bum. There's not much I can do about it though, I can only take individuals as they come and not focus on a particular race.
Reply 153
Yeah, I don't have problem with Caucasian men not being attracted to black girls at all. If were to even consider going out with a White guy, I'd have to be certain that he doesn't habour any sort of racial predudices or stereotypes. I was once told I'm pretty because I have lighter skin than other black people by this other White guy who had feelings' for me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, that's the type of White guy I dislike. I've seen loads of comments along those lines on tsr 'I could date a mixed race girl but not an actual black girl'.

The main problem I have is that black guys aren't attracted to me just because I don't have a large bum. There's not much I can do about it though, I can only take individuals as they come and not focus on a particular race.

Yeah, although sometimes it can be quite fun to throw around some banter - it's harmless fun. There's obviously no meaning behind it.

As for the last comment, that's the name of the game. Things have a knack of working out. :colondollar:
Original post by summershine
Lol no way is she Italian. Meditteraneans are actually usually quite petite (think Penelope Cruz.)

I'd guess that she's from Latin America, but most likely of partial African descent.

I checked. She's Turkish haha right on the money.

And not really, there are a lot of curvaceous italian women.

Anna Maria Christina is one of them lol
Original post by Yawn11
Yes, sex, nothing more than sex.

Or if more then those guys have no standards.

Not really. The same thing that some guys may want a woman to be curvy or whatever, a man might just a woman with a pretty face and big ole booty :biggrin:
Reply 156
Original post by screenager2004
Hate to break it to you, but you're having a laugh if you think you can blame the entirety of your failure at courtship solely on your behind. Men aren't idiots, they care more about your face, hair, boobs, weight and personality than the bum area.

black guys care more about a girls ass than their face, hair, boobs, weight,etc. It's sad i know
Reply 157
Original post by BBYoungLady
Not really. The same thing that some guys may want a woman to be curvy or whatever, a man might just a woman with a pretty face and big ole booty :biggrin:

What ever you say darling. :colonhash:
Original post by bakamo
black guys care more about a girls ass than their face, hair, boobs, weight,etc. It's sad i know

no not really. Yes it's true tha a lot of black guys like girls with big juicy rou nd NICE bums, but if the girl is rude or not cute in the face, she's only for sex not wifey.
Reply 159
Original post by BBYoungLady
no not really. Yes it's true tha a lot of black guys like girls with big juicy rou nd NICE bums, but if the girl is rude or not cute in the face, she's only for sex not wifey.

Yeah i agree!!!!!!!!!!!
however when you meet a random blk guy on the street before they approach you and get to know you for who you are they look at what you got to offer them because they don't know what you are actually about. whereas if you were to meet them through a friend or uni then they will actually see beyond your physical assets

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending