The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bakamo
Yeah i agree!!!!!!!!!!!
however when you meet a random blk guy on the street before they approach you and get to know you for who you are they look at what you got to offer them because they don't know what you are actually about. whereas if you were to meet them through a friend or uni then they will actually see beyond your physical assets

but any guy is like that. Just how white guys tend to prefer women with big breasts, black guys prefer women with bigger bums, there's nothing wrong with that. Obviously the guy isn't gonna approach a girl he's not even a little bit attracted to but if he's attracted to her behind or breasts then that gives him the urge to talk to the woman more. It's a male thing. No colour to it tbh
Reply 161
Original post by BBYoungLady
but any guy is like that. Just how white guys tend to prefer women with big breasts, black guys prefer women with bigger bums, there's nothing wrong with that. Obviously the guy isn't gonna approach a girl he's not even a little bit attracted to but if he's attracted to her behind or breasts then that gives him the urge to talk to the woman more. It's a male thing. No colour to it tbh

Yeah i agree! I am only focusing on blk guys because the original post places a large emphasis on the fact the girl is blk and shapeless and has no ass; that's why blk guys are not into her. i have nothing against black guys
Original post by bakamo
Yeah i agree! I am only focusing on blk guys because the original post places a large emphasis on the fact the girl is blk and shapeless and has no ass; that's why blk guys are not into her. i have nothing against black guys

yeah i understand :wink:
I checked. She's Turkish haha right on the money.

And not really, there are a lot of curvaceous italian women.

Anna Maria Christina is one of them lol

Yeh to be honest i've never been to Turkey or met any people of Turkish descent so have no idea what they generally look like. When i said "Meditteranean" i meant the countries i have been to-Italy, Spain, France.

Lol i'm sure that there are curvaceous Italian women, but if you go there then you'll notice that in general they tend to lean towards being quite petite, and are in general not particularly curvy (think Penelope Cruz, Sara Carbonara-i know they're Spanish but similar enough lol.) Still very pretty though (if anything i think their petite figures suit them, as clothes seem to look better on a petite frame.)
I checked. She's Turkish haha right on the money.

And not really, there are a lot of curvaceous italian women.
Anna Maria Christina is one of them lol

I take it you've never been to Italy lol. I lived over there for 6 months and i felt like a giant at size 12 :frown:
Original post by summershine
Yeh to be honest i've never been to Turkey or met any people of Turkish descent so have no idea what they generally look like. When i said "Meditteranean" i meant the countries i have been to-Italy, Spain, France.

Lol i'm sure that there are curvaceous Italian women, but if you go there then you'll notice that in general they tend to lean towards being quite petite, and are in general not particularly curvy (think Penelope Cruz, Sara Carbonara-i know they're Spanish but similar enough lol.) Still very pretty though (if anything i think their petite figures suit them, as clothes seem to look better on a petite frame.)

Yeah I get you :smile:
Original post by QwentyJ
Yeah, although sometimes it can be quite fun to throw around some banter - it's harmless fun. There's obviously no meaning behind it.

As for the last comment, that's the name of the game. Things have a knack of working out. :colondollar:

Being told I'm pretty because I'm fairer than most black people is not banter, it's offensive.

I don't really taking kindly to racial banter, it seems quite common these days. I suppose it depends on the context and the type of individual who says it.
Original post by abigail1990
I take it you've never been to Italy lol. I lived over there for 6 months and i felt like a giant at size 12 :frown:

You can still be curvy and a size 8.

It depends what kind of size 12 you are too. Are you size 12 with a belly or are you size twelve because of big breasts and a round bum lol You gotta add it up haha
You can still be curvy and a size 8.

It depends what kind of size 12 you are too. Are you size 12 with a belly or are you size twelve because of big breasts and a round bum lol You gotta add it up haha

LOL well i'm 5"11 so size 12 more because of being quite big framed than either having a belly or particularly big breasts (i'm 36D so average?)/round bum. To be fair though i could have felt big because of my height (i was in Southern Italy where they're not exactly known for being tall lol.)
yeah but is it just fat and wide? - that's not a phat ass that's a FAT ARSE! LOL

no offense to her cos i'm plus sized too but we gotta find the differences here :biggrin:

Yes, obviously she ain't PHAT but she's still gorgeous. :smile:

But yeah, she is a little over weight. A plus size model too.
Reply 170
Original post by babygirl110
Being told I'm pretty because I'm fairer than most black people is not banter, it's offensive.
I don't really taking kindly to racial banter, it seems quite common these days. I suppose it depends on the context and the type of individual who says it.

I didn't mean that. :nope:

In my view, joking about sterotypes, i.e. chicken, bums etc. defeats the nastiness of it all. At least, it's a way I find that defeats the supposed nature of sterotypicalisation.
Erm, how have Latina women popped up into a thread about black women and small butts? :lol:
Original post by QwentyJ
I didn't mean that. :nope:

In my view, joking about sterotypes, i.e. chicken, bums etc. defeats the nastiness of it all. At least, it's a way I find that defeats the supposed nature of sterotypicalisation.

Okay cool I get it :smile:.
Original post by Anonymous
Nah, these babes don't quite do it for me, apart from first ones booty. face werent all that. Second chick had decent booty but she werent curvy. Mwoar? Come on, giv me some Med/Latino curves n booty! :perv:

Woahh your hard to please lol. i thought she was pretty (lol cant beleve im spendin so much time lookin @ otha womens ass )
Reply 174

Okay cool I get it :smile:.

S'ok. It's not a one way thing either. I mean, I get it back and all. I wouldn't have it any other way! :p:
Reply 175
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

I sure there not intrested just becuase of that but if thats the case then they aren't worth it. I f you really want 'derriére' eat gari in the morning lol
Reply 176
Because Latinos got big booty.

Blacks have big booties
Original post by Ebuwa
I sure there not intrested just becuase of that but if thats the case then they aren't worth it. I f you really want 'derriére' eat gari in the morning lol

LOL. Advice to live by. :tongue:
Original post by Ebuwa
Blacks have big booties

In fairness though, I think Latinas only have a big booty too because of their mix. They are a mix of everything.

European, black, native... etc :smile: It's there genes.

Then again, you can get white girls with booties too, who ain't got no mix in them.
Any dude worth your time is going to notice your other features before your ass. Seriously, being shallow is one thing, but being so shallow and in it solely for the sex that the first key criteria they check you out for is the size or your buttocks?

Huh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending