The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phobia27
Gee, I thought I was underweight.

I'm 6 foot, last time I weighed myself was in September before uni, I was 10 stone then. Though I can feel and see I have put on a bit of weight since then, so probably nearer 10.5 stone now.

10.5 stone for 6ft is very very skinny, I'm 12.8 stone @ 5'11, hit the gym darggg
Original post by 9MmBulletz
10 1/2 stones??dude, you are skinny.
i'm like 6'2 and weigh about 14 stone, and i still look slimmish

Skinny-fat?
Original post by love_junkie298
Size 2 as in a size 6 UK? Me too!!! I think it's a beautiful size! Ha watch me get negged for this:smile:

ahaha, yes size 6 in the UK and 34 in Europe. Me too, everything looks so good in it, like right now I hang between size 8 and 10, depends on the shops and I think that tight clothes just look horrible. I hope you dont get negged as much as I did :P

Original post by amitai
Agreed, and again agreed. :smile: As long as you're fine with yourself and don't do harm to your health :smile: which I think you won't :smile:

Same as you, was eating reeeeeally bad, loads of junk food and special k (brought me addiction :eek:) and then I realized I just couldn't go on like that. I put on weight when I got to uni, used to be skinnier bfore, so I want to go back to that...I know that I won't look good/healthy under 52 kg, because my bones are 'thick' so it just doesn't like good...but I need to lose these kilos and not go back-yoyo effect, as I always do. It's a promise to myself and I'll stick to it this time.

Your week schedule is impressive :eek: Wish I could do so much as well! I'm a bit lazy I guess.. :biggrin:

I think I don't look good under 50 kilos, so when I reach that I'll be so super happy. But as long as you eat less than you burn you can stop going to the gym and you still wont get the yoyo effect. I am also lazy as hell, but I feel better after going to the gym and I usually go after school or before school so I still have time for friends and homework :biggrin: I realised though that I can only do cardio when I am like watching tv or something. I can't just be on the stepper and do nothing, it really helps watching tv or reading a school book.

I totally agree with you and I am happy I found someone that does care about their image and isn't like "I am not fat, I am curvy" cos that is the worst excuse
Reply 363
guy - 5ft 8 - 13.5 stone - I been gymin it up, but i still think i look v skinny:frown:!!!
Im 5ft3 and vary between 8st and 9st. I had settled around 8.5st but I've dropped down to 8st again after spending a couple weeks suppressing my appetite and keeping myself awake drinking coke instead of eating.
my height is 171 and I weigh 52kg
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Willum Infanta
I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

I'm 5'11, maybe a bit taller and weigh 11 stone (70kg). Basically have no body fat, it's all lean muscle :wink:. People still call me lanky/skinny though, but to be fair I am naturally slim. And being slim's good :biggrin:
Original post by aspiringwhatever
ahaha, yes size 6 in the UK and 34 in Europe. Me too, everything looks so good in it, like right now I hang between size 8 and 10, depends on the shops and I think that tight clothes just look horrible. I hope you dont get negged as much as I did :P

Surprisingly have not not negged (yet)! but you know what TSR people are like..I just think the skinny look is really feminine, elegant and pretty! Not gawky-size 0 or 4 is going a bit too far and childlike but I like the 6! I hang between a 6-8 but size 6 jeans are slightly tight:P Yeah really depends on the shops! Ad it also depends on peoples height! Hahah I think tight clothes look fabulous where there is no excess fat and the person is slim! But yeah clothes that are too small=not a good look!:tongue:
dunno, don't care. totally happy with my body, how it looks... so whatever! don't really need to know.. :smile:

the only important thing you need to know is your sizes, so you can buy stuff.
Original post by therealOG
I'm 5'11, maybe a bit taller and weigh 11 stone (70kg). Basically have no body fat, it's all lean muscle :wink:. People still call me lanky/skinny though, but to be fair I am naturally slim. And being slim's good :biggrin:

Muscle is non-existent on me though :sadnod:
Muscle is non-existent on me though :sadnod:

Look on the bright side, you're not obese or overweight! The main thing is to keep exercising, it doesn't matter if you don't become Mr. Olympia anytime soon, it's about being healthy. Plus you don't want to accumulate any internal or external fat.
5'4", 8st11.

I've lost about 10 pounds in the past 3 months though. Srsly, sexy-time is the greatest exercise EVER.
Reply 372
none of your business nosey bastard
last weighed myself a couple of years ago....i know im putting weight on, im scared getting on the scales...im not skinny not fat but curvy size 10/12
Reply 374
Physics failure.

Mass: kg.

Weight: Newtons.
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
You remind me of my sister. :tongue:

Whyy :tongue:
Can't remember my height but I'm around 10 stone.
I'm Female
5"6, a little over 8.5st. I always get told i'm reaallly skinny. It might just be because I'm Somali and the bigger the better for them lol Idk I don't think i'm that skinny. Average 8/10 size

I almost weigh eleven stone now and I'm 5 foot 6...I have big boobies :smile:
I feel like I should look bigger than I do now though because I do weigh a hell of a lot...however, I am somehow a size 10/12 and just look curvy (not a pseudonym for fat)
Original post by cardine92
5'4", 8st11.

I've lost about 10 pounds in the past 3 months though. Srsly, sexy-time is the greatest exercise EVER.

I genuinely think no sex is one of the reasons I've gained weight in the past few months!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending