The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've revised 10 hours a day, 3 out of the last 4 days. My idea of exam preparation is somewhat masochistic.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
I've revised 10 hours a day, 3 out of the last 4 days. My idea of exam preparation is somewhat masochistic.

OMG , whatever you have - please give it to me!!!
Reply 342

I could do with some of that masochism. Never done that standard of revision in my life! No discipline at all.
Original post by Kinkerz
I could do with some of that masochism. Never done that standard of revision in my life! No discipline at all.

Oh I can do it for end of year exams - but nothing at this sort of time of year :frown:
Reply 344
Original post by Philosoraptor
Oh I can do it for end of year exams - but nothing at this sort of time of year :frown:

I find it more difficult at the end of the year. Though that might be because Keele have a silly system (or at least they did last year) in which you sit your summer exams less than a week after finishing term :rolleyes:
Am I supposed to be in the library at 1:40am revising? Or should I be sleeping?
Original post by chernij

I'm trying to write an essay, but got sucked into watching One Born Every Minute on 4od. There's another reason to intercalate - put off doing O&G for another year! :eek:
Reply 347
Original post by chernij

at manchester you should be gurning your tits off at 1:40am
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I'm trying to write an essay, but got sucked into watching One Born Every Minute on 4od. There's another reason to intercalate - put off doing O&G for another year! :eek:

Ooops!

Original post by buzzcat
at manchester you should be gurning your tits off at 1:40am

It's 2:30pm and I'm still working but feeling I'm making no progress. This is rather unnerving.
Reply 349
Original post by chernij

shoudl be drinking. obviously
Reply 350
Original post by Kinkerz
I find it more difficult at the end of the year. Though that might be because Keele have a silly system (or at least they did last year) in which you sit your summer exams less than a week after finishing term :rolleyes:

Hm, at Glasgow the course continues right up until exams, you should be revising as you go along, and therefore there is no revision period at all. Sighhhh.
Original post by chernij
Ooops!

It's 2:30pm and I'm still working but feeling I'm making no progress. This is rather unnerving.

I wish it were!!!
My sleep pattern would be considered pretty normal then :biggrin:
Reply 352
Original post by chernij
Ooops!

That is a sign you should be in bed. There comes a point when sleep is more important and more useful than trying to cram.
Reply 353
Original post by lekky
Hm, at Glasgow the course continues right up until exams, you should be revising as you go along, and therefore there is no revision period at all. Sighhhh.

Yeah, but keeping on top of the work as it comes during those last few weeks and revising isn't all that easy. And it requires a greater level of discipline.
Original post by Wangers
Am I the only person who dosn't really have a problem with bankers getting paid bonuses??

If you're in need of a book to read, I recommend this.
It would take a lot to change for me to ever respect the banking industry.
Public health exam went better than I thought it would. My plan of revising the entire module in one day seems to have paid off.
Reply 356
Original post by Kinkerz
Yeah, but keeping on top of the work as it comes during those last few weeks and revising isn't all that easy. And it requires a greater level of discipline.

My point :tongue:
It's a good thing I have no pride, otherwise continually begging for riches so I can sub would start to get embarrassing. :awesome:

*Begs for riches from anyone with spares.*
Reply 358
It's a good thing I have no pride, otherwise continually begging for riches so I can sub would start to get embarrassing. :awesome:

Have you voted me for supermod of the year?

I'll give you some riches even if you haven't :p:

Well maybe if you did more PS reviews :hmmm: :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending