The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
maybe that turns him on? watershports :teehee:

i'm all diced out.

I win :awesome:
='( seems like I missed an epic night of misfits thread fun!!

Having said that, I had an epic night of getting completely smashed instead =D

Plus my love hasn't commented on misfits thread since I left so I feel like I didn't miss too much!! Apart from a **** loada n00bs joining the thread!!! BTW HOBO I DIDN'T GET WITH ANYONE TONIGHT :lovie:
When is the next season of Misfits?
Why are they taking forever?! :stomp:
Original post by kristinaalovesu

Original post by kristinaalovesu
When is the next season of Misfits?
Why are they taking forever?! :stomp:

How many times have we said on the post...the next season airs in autumn... this is the autumn of the northern hemisphere, not the southern hemisphere, so you got to wait for spring and summer to pass first!

Spoiler

Reply 1885
Original post by greeneyedgirl
='( seems like I missed an epic night of misfits thread fun!!

Having said that, I had an epic night of getting completely smashed instead =D

Plus my love hasn't commented on misfits thread since I left so I feel like I didn't miss too much!! Apart from a **** loada n00bs joining the thread!!! BTW HOBO I DIDN'T GET WITH ANYONE TONIGHT :lovie:

I fell asleep, it all got too confusing for me in here with who was who after the awards and my brain melted. And I only just woke up, over 15 hours solid sleep! :biggrin:
Well done, I'm so proud of you! I'm out tonight, I'm sure I can behave myself too. Though I think I'm going to end up driving so won't be drinking much anyway

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Very cool. :colone:

:jive:

:awesome:
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

I have nothing against n00bs...it just ratttther shocked me when I got back from night out to find loadsa randomers on our thread :tongue:
Original post by hobo06
I fell asleep, it all got too confusing for me in here with who was who after the awards and my brain melted. And I only just woke up, over 15 hours solid sleep! :biggrin:
Well done, I'm so proud of you! I'm out tonight, I'm sure I can behave myself too. Though I think I'm going to end up driving so won't be drinking much anyway
:awesome:

Awww bless, that's a lovely long sleep! I got 7 hours then woke up to revise *yuck*

I hate being the designated driver, just not as much fun! I might be out tonight, but then again my exam is tomorrow...so that may be a bad decision...but I want to go, cos G8D is out, and then I would finally get to meet someone off the misfits thread :redface:
Actually haven't listened to the intro in a minute.

:jiggy:
Reply 1889
Awww bless, that's a lovely long sleep! I got 7 hours then woke up to revise *yuck*

I hate being the designated driver, just not as much fun! I might be out tonight, but then again my exam is tomorrow...so that may be a bad decision...but I want to go, cos G8D is out, and then I would finally get to meet someone off the misfits thread :redface:

I live in a stupid village in the middle of nowhere, public transport is crap so it's difficult enough getting into the city. And I'm the only one who lives this direction so taxi home is so expensive :sad:
Exam on a Saturday? Well good luck with it!
I thought you and G8D already knew each other for some reason...no funny business with him if you do see him!
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I live in a stupid village in the middle of nowhere, public transport is crap so it's difficult enough getting into the city. And I'm the only one who lives this direction so taxi home is so expensive :sad:
Exam on a Saturday? Well good luck with it!
I thought you and G8D already knew each other for some reason...no funny business with him if you do see him!

I live in a stupid village in middle of nowhere when back home, so I just stay over a friend's house :smile: it would be a 30 min taxi ride home, and I'm not paying that!!

Thanks, I need luck, it's sociology, my least favourite subject, I know nothing about it and am going to fail =D

Nah, me and G8D talk on fb/text quite a bit, we are at same uni...but have never met!
Nah, me and G8D talk on fb/text quite a bit, we are at same uni...but have never met!

You losers.
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix
You losers.

:cry2: Glasgow is an EPIC uni!
Reply 1893
I live in a stupid village in middle of nowhere when back home, so I just stay over a friend's house :smile: it would be a 30 min taxi ride home, and I'm not paying that!!

Thanks, I need luck, it's sociology, my least favourite subject, I know nothing about it and am going to fail =D

It just doesn't seem right that he gets to see my fiancée and I don't :sad:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
It just doesn't seem right that he gets to see my fiancée and I don't :sad:

I'm sorry, at least you've seen me face on formspring etc. I haven't even seen yours :frown:

Just off to gym now, gotta be fit for wedding day!
Reply 1895
I'm sorry, at least you've seen me face on formspring etc. I haven't even seen yours :frown:

Just off to gym now, gotta be fit for wedding day!

I'm not usually very photogenic :no:

Spoiler

save me barry!
Original post by hobo06
X

Picture is GREAT :awesome:
Reply 1898
Original post by Roo Bix
Picture is GREAT :awesome:

:hubba:
Original post by hobo06
I'm not usually very photogenic :no: