The Student Room Group

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 & 2

Scroll to see replies

Silly lord of the rings eh?
Reply 961
It'll be explained in the next film I guess.
So he can be more powerful.
Reply 963
Its the most powerful wand in the world, Harry gets it in the end(I always knew he would end up getting Dumbledore's wang) and we all live happily ever after. You can thank me for saving you a cinema ticket and the horror of watching Emma Watson's "acting" later.
its a disply of power, of victory, he feels he has gained something by obtaining it.

However i wont into spoilers regarding the elder wand, leave that till the next film if you havent read the book
Original post by ish90an
Its the most powerful wand in the world, Harry gets it in the end(I always knew he would end up getting Dumbledore's wang) and we all live happily ever after. You can thank me for saving you a cinema ticket and the horror of watching Emma Watson's "acting" later.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65064

but this is the most powerful wand in the world
Reply 966
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey

LOL Wtf?! :biggrin:

HAHAHAHAH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
This is hilarious! love you :p:p
Thank you very much for ruining the film!
Because there are some people on here who won't want the next film ruined, I advise you to read the book and you'll find out, or wait until July, where all will be revealed.
Original post by TheSownRose

what

Original post by bananabrain
Because there are some people on here who won't want the next film ruined, I advise you to read the book and you'll find out, or wait until July, where all will be revealed.

what book?

If you don't know the story to Harry Potter, you're not going to be able to follow the films anyway.
Reply 972
Read the book.
what

what book?

Oh dear... The book the film is based on.
When the films ends with Voldemort visiting Dumbledore's White Tomb on the islands near Hogwarts, he splits open the coffin and steals the Elder Wand; triumphant he sends green lightning shooting into darks clouds that gather overhead.

why?

one word - EGO
what

I hadn't seen it yet! Now, however, I know that Voldemort is going to break in to Dumbledore's tomb near Hogwarts and steal something called the Elder Wand, before sending green lightning into the sky!
I hadn't seen it yet! Now, however, I know that Voldemort is going to break in to Dumbledore's tomb near Hogwarts and steal something called the Elder Wand, before sending green lightning into the sky!

myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy baddddddddddddddddd, give it a week and you'll forget
Harry gets killed during the battle of Hogwarts, meets Dumbledore in a kind of weird dream sequence thing, Dumbledore predictably tells him that because of some kind of love he can go back to being alive again, he faces off against Voldemort in front of everyone, it turns out Harry inadvertently became the master of the Elder Wand when he disarmed Draco Malfoy, who in turn was its unknowing master when he disarmed the wands previous master Dumbledore in Half Blood Prince right before he dies. So yeah, because Voldemort tries to use the wand against its master Harry, he gets his s*** f***** up AGAIN, (jeez youd think after seven f****** books the guy would realise this ruling the world thing aint workin out) and everyone lives happily ever after except from the people that die like one of the Weasley twins and Lupin.

Also Harry and Ginny get married and have kids with really gay names, and Ron and Hermione inexplicably get together and have children, although what she sees in the whining ginger c*** only JK Rowling will ever know.

Happy Pottering y'all.
Original post by ColonelMoore
Harry gets killed during the battle of Hogwarts, meets Dumbledore in a kind of weird dream sequence thing, Dumbledore predictably tells him that because of some kind of love he can go back to being alive again, he faces off against Voldemort in front of everyone, it turns out Harry inadvertently became the master of the Elder Wand when he disarmed Draco Malfoy, who in turn was its unknowing master when he disarmed the wands previous master Dumbledore in Half Blood Prince right before he dies. So yeah, because Voldemort tries to use the wand against its master Harry, he gets his s*** f***** up AGAIN, (jeez youd think after seven f****** books the guy would realise this ruling the world thing aint workin out) and everyone lives happily ever after except from the people that die like one of the Weasley twins and Lupin.

Also Harry and Ginny get married and have kids with really gay names, and Ron and Hermione inexplicably get together and have children, although what she sees in the whining ginger c*** only JK Rowling will ever know.

Happy Pottering y'all.

what about snape
BECAUSE the elder wand is one of the 3 deathly hallows... which (if voldemort has all 3) he will be able to kill harry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending