University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

General accomodation question

Edit
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i have applied for weston,opal and george kenyon..i think it is the same as in the victoria hall brochure or may be even smaller. but decent for a single person..
good dng about univ acco is that it is all included rent. in private internet is charged seperate..

which course have u applied for?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by *Johanna*
Thankyou - finally an answer ;-)

I got a conditional for International Management with American Business Studies . What course do you wanna do ?

So I can already apply for houses I guess ?

i have unconditional for msc ISOM..
i am not sure whether you can apply. but i guess you should be able to provided you fulfill the conditions ASAP.. better email and ask..always better to apply early
Reply 3
Yeah I take my finals in March / April and I get my grades by the begining of June . I just have so many questions that I dont wanna bather the admission ppl with all of them :rolleyes:

i suggst u go ahead and apply for acco coz d deadline is till august and u will be getting an unconditional by june, which is when these people start rolling out the offers for the acco. just mail acco once in june when you get the unconditional offer, just to speed up the process.
Reply 4
Yeah I guess its the best idea. If I go to Manchester in April Ill apply at the end of april, otherwise Ill do it at the end of this month ! Have you actually ever been to Manchester @ajeesh.aj ( Quote somehow doesnt work right now )

it will be my first time in september :smile:
Reply 5
So where and what did u study before ?

am from India.. did my B.tech in Information technology...

u coming for UG course rite?
Reply 6
Yeap I am - there's no cours including American Business Studies in Germany so I applied for England ( and its cheaper than the US, although I like the US a lot more than England ;-)

same here..US is a lot different from UK... but now that am in MBS.. manchester is gr8 and so is UK :smile:
Reply 7
Right, im in vic halls at the moment, they are VERY nice :smile:

the standard en suite is a good size, you dont really NEED any bigger, but its not that much extra for the deluxe one, and that is a MASSIVE room , with double bed,

in short if you can afford a deluxe then go for it, but if you'd rather save the extra money the standard room is stil great :smile:

the room is bigger than it looks in the pics casue we were taking them from the centre of the room
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by bennyboy182
Right, im in vic halls at the moment, they are VERY nice :smile:

the standard en suite is a good size, you dont really NEED any bigger, but its not that much extra for the deluxe one, and that is a MASSIVE room , with double bed,

in short if you can afford a deluxe then go for it, but if you'd rather save the extra money the standard room is stil great :smile:

the room is bigger than it looks in the pics casue we were taking them from the centre of the room

tnx a lot fr d pics and the info...can you also please tell me how weston and opal are?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Thankyou - finally an answer ;-)

I got a conditional for International Management with American Business Studies . What course do you wanna do ?

So I can already apply for houses I guess ?

i found the answer in the arrival guide of manchester.

"You should submit an application as soon as
you have been offered a place (conditional or
unconditional) on a course at the University."
Reply 11
Can I actually join the group without other ppl seeing it ?

y do u wana do that?:frown:
Reply 12
Well nobody besides my best two friens and my parents know that I wanna go to England and I kind of wanna keep it that way untill I get an unconditional offer ....thats why

none of your friends will check this page..cmmon... and the other member are all strangers :smile: dont worry... you are coming for sure to UK :smile: join :smile:
Reply 14
Did that :-)

plz help me get this up and running...its for freshers like us..and i need ur help... giv the discussion forum on that page a kick plz
Reply 15
Well nobody besides my best two friens and my parents know that I wanna go to England and I kind of wanna keep it that way untill I get an unconditional offer ....thats why

goin to the open day?i guess not from germany :P
Reply 16
Nope cause it doesnt fit in between school and all the other stuff I have to do ;-)
I still hope on finding a cheap flight for April and go visit Manchester then ?

U arent going either are you ?!

nope...il be bankrupt if i goto manchester just to check it out :P
Reply 17
Yeah I figured that ;-) The flight from here is about 150 , I have no clued how much that is in ur currency but its not too bad . Besides I usually go to some place during easter break anyways !So have u actually been to GB before ?

never outside india...flight from india is 22000 oneway in indian currency :frown:
hey plz lemme kno bfre u fly to manchstr in march...need sm help :smile: allocate 20mins for me during the trip at oxford road :biggrin:
Reply 18
So what do u wanna know about Oxford road or what do u want me to find out :biggrin:
Did u only apply for english unis or for other places as well ?

only in england,us,scotland...us was costly..so coming to UK...

smdng bout horniman house which is on oxford road..plz lemme kno bfre goin..what u need to check will be told later :tongue:

just 5-10mins of ur time:smile:
Reply 19
Well I gotta book the flight first anyways ;-)

do it and lemme know:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending