The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7100
Starting to understand Mathematical Economics (I think) :ahee:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
Agreed :yep:
This semester made me realise how much I love microeconomics. And there's barely any in my next semester ffs :facepalm2:

I'm gonna start blogging again :colonhash:

Blogging :puke:

Yeah Macro and Metrics are far more interesting that Macro. Macro is just dumb with all the algebra, it was my favourite in A level by farrrr :nopity:. Which exams have you had?
Reply 7102
Original post by yoyo462001
Blogging :puke:

Yeah Macro and Metrics are far more interesting that Macro. Macro is just dumb with all the algebra, it was my favourite in A level by farrrr :nopity:. Which exams have you had?

I know I know :facepalm2:

Haven't started Metrics yet, but it just looks like S1 and S2 really (and I haven't done S2, so I will have to work harder on those topics). Macro is dry, and there aren't a lot of Micro topics I can pick next year. I'm actually considering Environmental Economics due to the fact that there is a lot of Micro in it :erm:

I've had Microeconomics and Current Economic Issues (Immigration, Evironment, Innovation and Financial Crisis) already. I've got Maths on the 18th and Economic Integration (EU stuff :colonhash:) on the 22nd :yep:

What's not good is Macro revision. Macro is the most boring aspect of economics :colonhash:

Macro is WAYYY better than Micro that is boring :hand:

as much I like maths too much of it in micro
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
I know I know :facepalm2:

Haven't started Metrics yet, but it just looks like S1 and S2 really (and I haven't done S2, so I will have to work harder on those topics). Macro is dry, and there aren't a lot of Micro topics I can pick next year. I'm actually considering Environmental Economics due to the fact that there is a lot of Micro in it :erm:

I've had Microeconomics and Current Economic Issues (Immigration, Evironment, Innovation and Financial Crisis) already. I've got Maths on the 18th and Economic Integration (EU stuff :colonhash:) on the 22nd :yep:

Lol immigration, ironic they make an illegal immigrant take an exam on immigration :sly:
Original post by SB_Vision

Macro is WAYYY better than Micro that is boring :hand:

as much I like maths too much of it in micro

You study economics :holmes:

You study economics :holmes:

yeahhhhh :awesome:

yeahhhhh :awesome:

There's at least 5 awesome people in this thread now *bump fists*
Reply 7108
Lol immigration, ironic they make an illegal immigrant take an exam on immigration :sly:

I'm British tbh. Pure East Londoner, yougetme :smug:
Original post by JayAyy
Pure East Londoner.

Exams over? :smile:
Reply 7110
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Exams over? :smile:

Two more left :sad:
I finish on the 22nd :sigh:
Original post by JayAyy
Two more left :sad:
I finish on the 22nd :sigh:

Ahh ok.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be okay. :h:

How's things?
Reply 7112

Ahh ok.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be okay. :h:

How's things?

I hope so :o:

Things aren't going too bad I guess, could be better. You? :h:
Original post by JayAyy
I hope so :o:

Things aren't going too bad I guess, could be better. You? :h:

:hugs:

Aye same really, I feel quite nauseous because I started a medicine this week. :sad:

I'm also not doing enough work which is bad times but I don't have anything in until the 2nd of Feb. :dontknow:
Reply 7114
:hugs:

Aye same really, I feel quite nauseous because I started a medicine this week. :sad:

I'm also not doing enough work which is bad times but I don't have anything in until the 2nd of Feb. :dontknow:

How comes you're on medicine? :hugs:

You have enough time :ahee:
Which is why you should get started now :h:
Original post by JayAyy
How comes you're on medicine? :hugs:

You have enough time :ahee:
Which is why you should get started now :h:

Not well. :ahee:

I will do. People keep asking me to do stuff but I'm not in the mood to go out really. :colondollar:
Reply 7116
Not well. :ahee:

I will do. People keep asking me to do stuff but I'm not in the mood to go out really. :colondollar:

Get well soon :hugs:

Yeah, I get that feeling sometimes. I don't feel like going out after my exams for some reason :facepalm2:
Original post by JayAyy
Get well soon :hugs:

Yeah, I get that feeling sometimes. I don't feel like going out after my exams for some reason :facepalm2:

I guess we're all different and we like to spend our time in different ways. :dontknow:
Reply 7118
I guess we're all different and we like to spend our time in different ways. :dontknow:

Indeed :yep:
well my night was awesome :sexface:

Latest