The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could you possibly inform me too?
Hehe
Original post by kazaf
I'll pm u
Reply 921
Got my first offer today after applying mid-December. Birmingham, AAB. Got AAAB at AS, dropped Physics (the B) and carried on with Maths, History and Economics. Pretty relieved to have an offer, just waiting on Warwick, Durham, York and Exeter.
Original post by Twazzock
Got my first offer today after applying mid-December. Birmingham, AAB. Got AAAB at AS, dropped Physics (the B) and carried on with Maths, History and Economics. Pretty relieved to have an offer, just waiting on Warwick, Durham, York and Exeter.

Hey congratulations! :biggrin: Can i ask what you achieved in your GCSEs I've also applied to Birmingham but I've had not response yet.
Got a Bristol offer for Economics with Econometrics today :biggrin: AAA with BB in C3 and C4, so happy!
Any idea when LSE is going to give replies? (they do say that they are gonna wait till 15 January...) - I sent mine on 24th Nov.
Reply 925
Original post by Ramin Gorji
Hey congratulations! :biggrin: Can i ask what you achieved in your GCSEs I've also applied to Birmingham but I've had not response yet.

No prob.

4 A*s (History, Phys, Eng Lit + Lang)
4 As (Maths, Chem, Spanish, Art)
2 Bs (Geog, Bio)
Original post by helpperman89
Any idea when LSE is going to give replies? (they do say that they are gonna wait till 15 January...) - I sent mine on 24th Nov.

Be prepared to potentially wait till March. I sent mine on October 14th and haven't received anything apart from an acknowledgement.
I got an acknowledgement as well... I hope they just finish it quickly.

March??!! No thanks.

I'd go with UCL instead then ==
Original post by thesnowman
Got a Bristol offer for Economics with Econometrics today :biggrin: AAA with BB in C3 and C4, so happy!

Bristol firm and Surrey insurance?
See ya there buddy x
Original post by veronica111
I would like an offer from Bristol please like you! (:
My grades are much like yours, got an offer of ABB from Surrey though... but haven't heard a peep from Bristol/Bath and sent my application off in October!!

Wish my offer from Surrey was ABB!

I was so surprised by the offer. If I've got one with pretty crap subjects, I'm sure you can get it with three very respectable ones! Best of luck!
Original post by kazaf
First offer! :wink:
Bristol L100 AAB

hey what grades did you get? Pm me please
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Bristol firm and Surrey insurance?
See ya there buddy x

Haha at the moment it looks like it! Just gotta see how the other two respond, Nottingham and Bath x
Reply 932
1 Hour ago, I got a UCAS update, booooommm Reading Finance and Investment Banking, I know it isn't exactly economics, but most of my other course choices are economics, and people from thsi thread has pm'd/spoked to me about F&IB Reading on here :smile:
Reply 933
Durham: Economics
Offer: AAA (in any of chemistry, economics, maths and further maths)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 934
Original post by plinguu
yep, i did
my predicted grades are A*(maths)A*(economics)A*(latin)A(further maths)A(physics)
my offer is A*AAA

hey! when did u get your offer? i'm still waiting to hear from warwick :frown:
Reply 935
just got a conditional from durham - 37 with 6 in HL Math... waiting on LSE and Warwick now. :smile: any idea how long it'll take for them to reply? (I applied mid december)
Original post by jnt
just got a conditional from durham - 37 with 6 in HL Math... waiting on LSE and Warwick now. :smile: any idea how long it'll take for them to reply? (I applied mid december)

That's strange. My offer was 37 with a 5 in HL Math. Did you apply for L100 - Economics or some other course?
Reply 937
Original post by rohitronaldo
That's strange. My offer was 37 with a 5 in HL Math. Did you apply for L100 - Economics or some other course?

Rohit and JNT:
If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades like?
Original post by Shaneel
Rohit and JNT:
If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades like?

41/42 with 7, 7, 7 in my HLs (Math, Economics, Business Management). We aren't told what we were predicted for the TOK/EE points.
Reply 939
Original post by jnt

Well Done.. what were your grades if you dont mind me asking.. and are you an international student? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending