The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hygeia
Have you voted me for supermod of the year?

I'll give you some riches even if you haven't :p:

Actually I have.

Always said you were the nicest mod. (Didn't you sub me the last time I came begging?)

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Well maybe if you did more PS reviews :hmmm: :p:

What's the smiley for sheepish? I did try, to start with. But they were all so, so bad. And then I came to uni and didn't really have the time.

I'll definitely have to get my review on come late August.
Reply 361
Original post by Fission_Mailed
Actually I have.

Always said you were the nicest mod. (Didn't you sub me the last time I came begging?)

Yeah, I think I did give you the credits last time :p:
Original post by Hygeia
Yeah, I think I did give you the credits last time :p:

*Hugs*

Are smilies and the like in custom usertags reserved for mods only?

What's the smiley for sheepish? I did try, to start with. But they were all so, so bad. And then I came to uni and didn't really have the time.

I'll definitely have to get my review on come late August.

I just gave you riches in order to blackmail you into coming back to PS Help this summer :colone: I can't lose my mentees to follow up! It makes me look bad! :tongue: And maybe I've analysed too many research papers today to feel normal :getmecoat:
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I just gave you riches in order to blackmail you into coming back to PS Help this summer :colone: I can't lose my mentees to follow up! It makes me look bad! :tongue: And maybe I've analysed too many research papers today to feel normal :getmecoat:

Don't worry, I'll be back when the time comes. Next time, I'm going to be meaner. Crap statements are not going to get 2 or 3 hours of my time, they're going to get sent back.
Reply 365
*Hugs*

Are smilies and the like in custom usertags reserved for mods only?

:yep: html usertitles are a mod perk :smile:
Original post by Hygeia
:yep: html usertitles are a mod perk :smile:

Damn your eyes! Damn your breeches!
Reply 367
Original post by crazylemon
I did :puppyeyes:

Thankyou :jumphug: You're one of the very few that has then probably :p: I doubt I'll come higher than 4th out of 5 tbh!
Original post by Hygeia

Original post by Hygeia
Thankyou :jumphug: You're one of the very few that has then probably :p: I doubt I'll come higher than 4th out of 5 tbh!

I have too!! :h:

And if anyone wants to vote for me to be happiest member of the year.......:ninja:
Reply 369

And if anyone wants to vote for me to be happiest member of the year.......:ninja:

Yay :smile: That means I have at least 3 votes out of 135 :p:
Original post by Hygeia

Original post by Hygeia
Yay :smile: That means I have at least 3 votes out of 135 :p:

Don't worry, I have a similar share :yep:

Your avatar is the happiest thing I've ever seen. Apart from this.

Spoiler

Your avatar is the happiest thing I've ever seen. Apart from this.

Spoiler

That is cute :love: And have you recently changed your signature? To copy mine? :huff:

:p:
Reply 373
Don't worry, I have a similar share :yep:

I expect you have more than that :p: The mods awarded me Supermod of the Year but a lot of what I do is more behind the scenes so I'm amazed I was even on the list for the members Super of the Year tbh! (And even more amazed if I'm anything other than last :redface:)
Original post by Hygeia
I expect you have more than that :p: The mods awarded me Supermod of the Year but a lot of what I do is more behind the scenes so I'm amazed I was even on the list for the members Super of the Year tbh! (And even more amazed if I'm anything other than last :redface:)

The medical forum is very active, and everyone here values you, so I doubt it will be as much of a white-wash as you think.

BTW, Renal for best male? :lol:
That is cute :love: And have you recently changed your signature? To copy mine? :huff:

:p:

Not intentionally. I'd been meaning to put a proper pic in for a while, but never got around to it.

I post with you too much to even notice your sig, anyhow. :tongue:
Not intentionally. I'd been meaning to put a proper pic in for a while, but never got around to it.

I post with you too much to even notice your sig, anyhow. :tongue:

:unimpressed: Sure :p:

And :eek: How insulting :huff: I shall have to make it massively big and bright now

Although I won't cause I cba :ninja:
:unimpressed: Sure :p:

And :eek: How insulting :huff: I shall have to make it massively big and bright now

Although I won't cause I cba :ninja:

:ahee:Is this a competition:fight: to see who can use the most smilies in a post?:confused:

:awesome:

:cool:
:ahee:Is this a competition:fight: to see who can use the most smilies in a post?:confused:

:awesome:

:cool:

Nope :no: I just like (:smile:) to use a lot of smilies :biggrin: Cause I'm cool (:cool:) like that :p:

Please find me cool :puppyeyes: :colondollar:

I think I win :ninja:
Reply 379
Exams are over. Now feels like I have so much time to just chill :proud:

Latest

Trending

Trending