UCAS sent: 15/10
Offer: 14/1
I have firmed my offer from Reading to study law next year :smile:
Reply 1342
Got rejected from Warwick and QMUL :frown:
Reply 1343
Original post by teaandcoffee
I have firmed my offer from Reading to study law next year :smile:

Have you visited the uni? What do you think of it? I'm torn between Reading & Brunel for my firm.
Original post by aarora
Have you visited the uni? What do you think of it? I'm torn between Reading & Brunel for my firm.

I really like Reading. It had a really good vibe when I went, but that may be due to the nice sunshine on the open day :tongue:

The law school is very pretty and the law lecturer I had was fantastic!

Are you going to the law applicant day? You can always make your mind up about it then :smile:
Why are people firming so early? aint the deadline until like the 24th of march?
Reply 1346
I really like Reading. It had a really good vibe when I went, but that may be due to the nice sunshine on the open day :tongue:

The law school is very pretty and the law lecturer I had was fantastic!

Are you going to the law applicant day? You can always make your mind up about it then :smile:

Yeah I just booked my place online now for the 4th Feb :smile:
Original post by aarora

I loved Reading. I liked the campus and the huge number of societies and I liked the accommodation that I saw and the Law department building is in a listed manor house by a lake :colone: which is quite hard not to like, to be honest. And I had a lovely chat with the admissions tutor.

Are you going to any of the visit days?

Edit: just saw your next post. I might see you there!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by aarora
Yeah I just booked my place online now for the 4th Feb :smile:

:eek: same! see you there :wink:
Original post by Potiron
I loved Reading. I liked the campus and the huge number of societies and I liked the accommodation that I saw and the Law department building is in a listed manor house by a lake :colone: which is quite hard not to like, to be honest. And I had a lovely chat with the admissions tutor.

Are you going to any of the visit days?

I'm going on the 4th of feb :smile:
Reply 1350
:eek: same! see you there :wink:

yeah see you there :smile: do you live near Reading?
Original post by aarora
yeah see you there :smile: do you live near Reading?

about an hour away, how about you?
Reply 1352
about an hour away, how about you?

Well I live in London so I'm not sure how long it will take me to get there, need to check tfl journey planner :tongue:
Original post by Krillin
Course: LLB Law
University: LSE
Offer: A*AA
UCAS sent: 15/10
Offer: 14/1

Massive congratulations :smile:

AHHHHH WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD A PEEP FROM THEM?! :colondollar:
Reply 1354
GOT MY OFFER from Sheffield :wink: EEEE I'm SO excited!
Original post by Troubled_Student
Just received my UCL rejection. I'm guessing it's because of my LNAT, I hardly revised at all for it, although I didn't find it that hard. It says to contact the University direct for reasons concerning my rejection, does this mean a phonecall?

Just Warwick to reply now, however I've been fearing a rejection from them for a while now so this isn't good. Still if I do get an offer from Warwick, which will be very unlikely, it will make my job of choosing considerably easier now UCL have rejected me.

I read this when you posted it and was dreading my own UCL rejection.
It came today and to make things worse it was an LNAT based rejection so considering my choices (see spoiler) it don't look good.

sigh.
Reply 1356
Original post by aarora
Got rejected from Warwick and QMUL :frown:

sorry to hear, what were your other choices and did they say why?
Reply 1357
Original post by crowsoverhead
Yey!! Got a lovely letter from York yesterday telling me they were giving me an offer and complemented how well I interviewed :biggrin:
It felt truly wonderful after I've been convinced I wouldnt be accepted anywhere and would have to work in Morrisons forever and ever.

Anyone heard from Nottingham yet?

Well done on York. When did you first send your application in? My UCAS got sent on the 2nd December and so far have only received an acknowlegement from York and Warwick.

Sheffield offer received today - AAA
anyone got interview or offer from UCL yet?

what were ur gcses and a levels?

quote me! :smile:
Reply 1359
Original post by DivineIntervention

Original post by DivineIntervention
I read this when you posted it and was dreading my own UCL rejection.
It came today and to make things worse it was an LNAT based rejection so considering my choices (see spoiler) it don't look good.

sigh.

Sorry to hear that :frown: I'm currently waiting for them to put me out of my misery too; do you mind me asking when you sent your app/LNAT?

And don't give up hope for your other LNAT uni's; UCL are known for having a higher expectation for it than King's etc

Latest

Trending

Trending