The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7300
Just worked out that my birthday's during the exam period. This is actually bull****, May birthdays SUCK.
June birthday's are wonderful.
Original post by Loz17
No to seapeaa

ohhhhhhh!!!

:colondollar:
january is the best tbh
Original post by Smeh
Managed to keep outta the sun and not tan at all :u: I'm a pro at dat :biggrin: No chickens but I saw a load of geckos :shrug:

I've gone off Eastenders a bit with the baby swap and Carol/Connor/Whitney triangle... it's just so silly, I can't even do it anymore. they need a new family...
A chinese one! That would be awesome.

Halls are meh. I don't really like my floor that much. But i've met cool people through choir/kickboxing/course so it's all good :awesome:
Although being catered is awesome tbh. Cooking is such a hassle.
Ooo CAD... what do you have to design?

that storyline is so stupid and pointless you're right, LOL! at chinese, they can serve egg fried rice at the cafe
Reply 7305
January is the best tbh :smug:
Original post by Smeh
Managed to keep outta the sun and not tan at all :u: I'm a pro at dat :biggrin: No chickens but I saw a load of geckos :shrug:

I've gone off Eastenders a bit with the baby swap and Carol/Connor/Whitney triangle... it's just so silly, I can't even do it anymore. they need a new family...
A chinese one! That would be awesome.

Halls are meh. I don't really like my floor that much. But i've met cool people through choir/kickboxing/course so it's all good :awesome:
Although being catered is awesome tbh. Cooking is such a hassle.
Ooo CAD... what do you have to design?

My mum saw quite a few geckos too; I didn't though :s-smilie:

I don't understand why people have reacted to the plot like this! Isn't a dude falling off a roof equally as ridiculous? :dontknow:

loooool choir :laugh: but kickboxing, eh? :sexface:

It kind of is, but I don't mind. I'm a fussy eater... (less so than I was before)... but I still like choice :colondollar:

Suspension and ****, and I have to animate it (bouncin' and steerin') too. I'll show you when I've finished it :ahee:

Original post by Smeh
Just worked out that my birthday's during the exam period. This is actually bull****, May birthdays SUCK.

Mine is during the dark days.

Original post by JayAyy
January is the best tbh :smug:

of course it is :smug:
I have spent most of the years of my life on the ban list. :moon:
I'm back from the shops :frown:
Reply 7310
Original post by flowermaster91
of course it is :smug:

Can you bully yoyo some more please? :puppyeyes:
Reply 7311
Original post by + polarity -
My mum saw quite a few geckos too; I didn't though :s-smilie:

I don't understand why people have reacted to the plot like this! Isn't a dude falling off a roof equally as ridiculous? :dontknow:

loooool choir :laugh: but kickboxing, eh? :sexface:

It kind of is, but I don't mind. I'm a fussy eater... (less so than I was before)... but I still like choice :colondollar:

Suspension and ****, and I have to animate it (bouncin' and steerin') too. I'll show you when I've finished it :ahee:

Mine is during the dark days.

It's not so much the baby swap as I just feel really sorry for Ronnie... This is 3 kids she's lost now! It's just mean :ashamed: And why do the writers make everyone cheat?! They need some original storylines... And they need to stop leaking them to the press... the whole baby swap thing would've been alot more dramtic if we hadn't known it was coming.
Lol choir is where I get my fill of black people (it's a gospel one) It's jokes.
Ooo that sounds awesome. Yes definitely show :teeth: What software are you using?
Reply 7312
Eastenders needs more blacks that aren't trying to be hood :facepalm2:

And they need at least one character that hasn't ****ed everyone in the Square ffs :colonhash:

And they should have let Ronnie keep AT LEAST one child ffs :colonhash:

This is why everyone should watch Emerdale :smug:
Can "aaa" be unbanned now? Thanks. :wavingtheflag:

Original post by Smeh
It's not so much the baby swap as I just feel really sorry for Ronnie... This is 3 kids she's lost now! It's just mean :ashamed: And why do the writers make everyone cheat?! They need some original storylines... And they need to stop leaking them to the press... the whole baby swap thing would've been alot more dramtic if we hadn't known it was coming.
Lol choir is where I get my fill of black people (it's a gospel one) It's jokes.
Ooo that sounds awesome. Yes definitely show :teeth: What software are you using?

3! Wow!

:rofl: I see, I see. Makes sense. :cute:

I'm using Autodesk Inventor :colondollar: It's nice.

P.S. Have you seen my wheel? :sexface:
Original post by JayAyy
Can you bully yoyo some more please? :puppyeyes:

LOL!

of course, it's my duty in life. What do you want me to say about the tramp?
Reply 7316
Original post by + polarity -
3! Wow!

:rofl: I see, I see. Makes sense. :cute:

I'm using Autodesk Inventor :colondollar: It's nice.

P.S. Have you seen my wheel? :sexface:

Ooo no I haven't :beard: Is it on the thread somewhere?
Reply 7317
Original post by flowermaster91
LOL!

of course, it's my duty in life. What do you want me to say about the tramp?

Anything! :ahee:
Everybody torments him when you're gone. Even FA was tormenting him :rofl:

Original post by Smeh
Ooo no I haven't :beard: Is it on the thread somewhere?

:nah: FB :shh:

It was... rushed :colondollar:
Original post by JayAyy
Eastenders needs more blacks that aren't trying to be hood :facepalm2:

And they need at least one character that hasn't ****ed everyone in the Square ffs :colonhash:

And they should have let Ronnie keep AT LEAST one child ffs :colonhash:

This is why everyone should watch Emerdale :smug:

stereotyping is what eastenders does best, the accents piss me off even more. Hardly anyone talks ****ing cockney anymore erghh!

so true, i mean even ian has been at it :lolwut:

they should treating ronnie like **** is so boring now, its like theyve run out of lines

err you're moist

Latest