The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6100
Original post by RIISE
Was it four hours you were going to put to good use anyway? :smile:

Fair play.
Original post by Yawn11
Fair play.

Just to let you know, the storyline won't be over till about August. Reveal is set to happen around

Spoiler

But Ronnie will still be on-screen till July/August.
Reply 6102
Am I the only one that found the Poppy/Jodie conversation really entertaining? ow :-( I could watch it for hours!
Reply 6103
Original post by Of_the_hook
Just to let you know, the storyline won't be over till about August. Reveal is set to happen around

Spoiler

But Ronnie will still be on-screen till July/August.

:sigh: their grip on reality right now is far too loose.
I've given up watching Eastenders now. I'll keep an eye on this thread though, so let me know if any new interesting storylines appear :smile:
Original post by snowyowl
I've given up watching Eastenders now. I'll keep an eye on this thread though, so let me know if any new interesting storylines appear :smile:

The next big storyline:

Spoiler

The shocking truth will be discovered during live episode set to air in 2012. Brian Kirkwood said he was pleased with this storyline and believes it will raise awareness.
(edited 13 years ago)
The next big storyline:

Spoiler

The shocking truth will be discovered during live episode set to air in 2012. Brian Kirkwood said he was pleased with this storyline and is believes it will raise awareness.

Thanks! but

Spoiler

Edit: Or is this perhaps internet sarcasm that I've failed to spot :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Thanks! but

Spoiler

Edit: Or is this perhaps internet sarcasm that I've failed to spot :frown:

I was just joking :tongue: but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the next big storyline BK has planned.

Some real spoilers:

Spoiler

They have concentrated so much on the baby swap storyline and forgot the rest of the cast.
I was just joking :tongue: but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the next big storyline BK has planned.

Some real spoilers:

Spoiler

They have concentrated so much on the baby swap storyline and forgot the rest of the cast.

Trust me to be that gullible :frown: sarcasm doesn't always come across well online though...

Spoiler

Trust me to be that gullible :frown: sarcasm doesn't always come across well online though...

Spoiler

True :smile:

Spoiler

I like Ian :eek::redface:
True :smile:

Spoiler

I like Ian :eek::redface:

I can't understand how anyone can like Ian. He is an absolute prick!
Now that Phil's getting his leg over with Glenda, wonder where this storyline is going to leave Shirley? After everything she's done for him, would be great if Shirl found out but rather than confront him, she decides to play a sly one and take Phil for everything he's got! That would be a great storyline.
What actually did happen with Billy being a post thief? Did the storyline get wrapped up? I can't remember...
I can't understand how anyone can like Ian. He is an absolute prick!

I find the way he is with money quite funny :tongue:
Original post by Aky786UK
Now that Phil's getting his leg over with Glenda, wonder where this storyline is going to leave Shirley? After everything she's done for him, would be great if Shirl found out but rather than confront him, she decides to play a sly one and take Phil for everything he's got! That would be a great storyline.

Spoiler

Original post by Disenchanted
What actually did happen with Billy being a post thief? Did the storyline get wrapped up? I can't remember...

It was all forgotten about.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This whole Tiffany thing is getting ridiculous now. And Carol/Connor/Whitney are way too disgusting.
Original post by oHellno
This whole Tiffany thing is getting ridiculous now. And Carol/Connor/Whitney are way too disgusting.

There's nothing interesting on EE other than the baby swap storyline atm.

BIB No idea how reliable this spoiler is but I read on DS that

Spoiler

Reply 6117
Is it me or is Whitney looking hotter, I would anyway.
There's nothing interesting on EE other than the baby swap storyline atm.

BIB No idea how reliable this spoiler is but I read on DS that

Spoiler

He'll surpass Jack if that's true. A nan and a step granchild. At the SAME time.

Surely Carol has had her menopause :confused:
Reply 6119
The new Masood personality is really annoying me FFS. :angry:

And I'm not sure if that storyline would be true ^, maybe it is but Whitney has another upcoming storyline that's pretty big so :dontknow:

Latest