The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Still waiting for the one.

I meant celeb wise-someone with a perfect face and someone with a perfect body-if u could put em togetha you'd find the perfect gal lol! U've got some high standards tho-dont think your gonna find your ideal gurl bein so picky lol! Im intrested in ur race as well-r u Med?
Okay yeah, I admit, you've made me see things from a different perspective. Guys who go for girls just because of their bum probably lack class and are probably riff ruff who see women as nothing but objects.

Yeah you are right that they can look trashy but then when I see people like beyonce and kim kardashian I just feel I'm lacking because it just reminds me of how black girls used to go on about my flat bum back at at school. All the black girls had large shapely bottoms and there weren't any white girls at my school so I just felt odd. At least if there were white girls I could have felt like one of them lol.

Exactly - you dont want a guy who will go out with you purely based on your body. Also, dont be so rigid in your assumptions of what makes a girl attractive. I am a very skinny girl, 5'7'' (size 8), and on paper, I am not attractive at all. I have small boobs/small bum. However in reality, I've always been told I am pretty, and have been approached by modelling agencies. I am in a happy long-term committed relationship. Dont give up hope! You dont need the world to fancy you, you only need one person :smile:
Reply 182
Original post by shy-girl666
OI! white girls have arses! i cant get rid of mine, lol. but the male species seem to enjoy it very much :P and dont worry its not always about the ass! :h: x

you dont. get over it.
Original post by Mick.w
you dont. get over it.

im confussed!? or you just being a troll?? lol x
Reply 184
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

White, Asian and the rest aren't interested because they just want their own.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Guys do you care that much about a woman's behind?

If I could afford implants today, I would definitely go under the knife.

Everyone has something about themselves that they don't like. The real answer is to get over it. It may sound mean but I believe that guys care about more than just the size of a girl's ass. Also you are kind of putting down black guys by implying that they only care about big bums when choosing a girl to date. Forget about it. I honestly believe that if I guy would bypass you cus your butt is flat then they aren't worth the effort. Also not all black guys care about bums. Forget about it enhance your other features and DON'T GET IMPLANTS.
(edited 13 years ago)
im confussed!? or you just being a troll?? lol x

Sometimes white girls say they have big arses but then they aren't big and shapely in the same way most black and latino girls bottoms are i.e. you won't get a white girl with a beyonce, j lo or kim kardashian. You will get many with a cheryl cole, VB or Bridget jones type of arse. Mind-you, martine mccutcheon had quite a shapely bottom in Love Actually. That's rare in white girls.

They are often lack roundness and shape. A bit like mine :frown:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 186
Anon please.

I'm a black girl with a derrière that is flat and without shape, similar to most white girls. I have low confidence because of this. Black guys aren't interested in me because they want some thing to hold. They never look in my direction once they've seen that I'm flat.

I just don't have any confidence any more and I now worry I'll be single forever. It's just really horrible living with being considered odd.

Okay firstly, some of us white girls have butts! :tongue:

Second, would you really want a man who just loves you for your butt? Seriously, when a guy comes along who loves you for you, he won't care if it's like a pancake or the size of a small country.
lmaoo. I guess you felt a little awkward when Beyonce released Bootylicious, huh?

White girls can have good butts, but a big butt on a white girl often means they have a big stomach, waist (generally fat). Whereas a black girl can have a big butt, but often perfectly slim waist. HOT

get buttock implants?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by Mick.w
you dont. get over it.

Lol some of us do. I often get told I have a 'black womans butt'. You can't really generalise a whole race tbh.
Reply 189
Anon please.

I like how you refer to most white girls as having flat and shapeless bums (me and all my friends have got bigger bums - some of my friends are white, some asian and some black)..

TBH, you can't let not having a great bum affect you, you'll still get a guy if you're a nice person. What other body part do you have going for you? Use that, flaunt it..
Original post by .Ali.
Lol some of us do. I often get told I have a 'black womans butt'. You can't really generalise a whole race tbh.

yeah but you just gave it away "black woman's butt" if it wasn't common to see black women with bigger butts then you would be said to have a big butt not a black woman's butt.
Original post by .Ali.

Oh really?? :perv:

I think the point was that black and south american women generally have larger, ahem..bums then white european women. Which is true. However there are exceptions to the rule, but they are the minority.
Original post by Lewroll

I think the point was that black and south american women generally have larger, ahem..bums then white european women. Which is true. However there are exceptions to the rule, but they are the minority.

lmao at ur pervy face.

and yeah that's what i was trying to get at too.
Original post by HEJ92
I like how you refer to most white girls as having flat and shapeless bums (me and all my friends have got bigger bums - some of my friends are white, some asian and some black)..

If i saw a white girl with a big bum, she would be the exception rather than the rule. There are always exceptions to rules like this, and the exceptions are in the minority, which is why it is rare.
Reply 194
Original post by Lewroll

Apparently I do. XD

Yeah I get that, it's just annoying when some guy comes over and is like "all white girls have no arse." That's what I'm saying, there is a general pattern but not everybody fits it. That's like saying ALL black women have big butts, when some don't.
Not all guys want bumsex.
Original post by babygirl110
Sometimes white girls say they have big arses but then they aren't big and shapely in the same way most black and latino girls bottoms are i.e. you won't get a white girl with a beyonce, j lo or kim kardashian. You will get many with a cheryl cole, VB or Bridget jones type of arse. Mind-you, martine mccutcheon had quite a shapely bottom in Love Actually. That's rare in white girls.

They are often lack roundness and shape. A bit like mine :frown:.

oh right i see now. thanks huni. omg i know my ass is the same. :frown: oh well xx
oh right i see now. thanks huni. omg i know my ass is the same. :frown: oh well xx

Yeah :frown:. At least other guys don't rate girls bottoms like black guys do.
Why do black girls always think they own big arses? Just wondering because I DO have a Kardashian style ass, and its been referred to by black girls before as 'a black girls arse'. Erm no, 100% white arse, thanks. I used to be self coincious of it because I wanted a small white girls arse but learnt to love it.
Why do black girls always think they own big arses? Just wondering because I DO have a Kardashian style ass, and its been referred to by black girls before as 'a black girls arse'. Erm no, 100% white arse, thanks. I used to be self coincious of it because I wanted a small white girls arse but learnt to love it.

Yes white girls sometimes have big shapely arses but it's really rare just as it's rare for a black girl to have a flat arse.

When I was in Africa, I was the odd one out with my flat bottom but I haven't been as out of place in the states and UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending