Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix

Spoiler

:party:

Also this thread contains over 10% of my total posts :ahee:
I went to see 'season of the witch' today with some friends and it actually wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be (wouldn't buy it on DVD though :tongue: )

But yeah, Robert Sheehan was like :sogood: in it, weird seeing him be all serious and deep though :erm:

:love:
Original post by minimus777

I went to see 'season of the witch' today with some friends and it actually wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be (wouldn't buy it on DVD though :tongue: )

But yeah, Robert Sheehan was like :sogood: in it, weird seeing him be all serious and deep though :erm:

:love:

Watch an creatur if you haven't already...really powerful acting from Sheehan
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Watch an creatur if you haven't already...really powerful acting from Sheehan

Yeah, i watched it when (i think it was you) that posted it on this thread :smile: I was like :eek: cos it was so good.

What's that short film he was in (the equivalent of 'i don't care') is that any good?
spent the afternoon writing/editing poetry

:pierre:

i feel so cultured.
Yeah, i watched it when (i think it was you) that posted it on this thread :smile: I was like :eek: cos it was so good.

What's that short film he was in (the equivalent of 'i don't care') is that any good?

Yes it was veryyyy good =D

Original post by spacepirate-James

i feel so cultured.

Very well done. You should write a sonnet about misfits... (I have an addiction to sonnet writing!)
Original post by spacepirate-James

i feel so cultured.

I fail at poetry :frown:

But, i am distantly related to William Wordsworth :biggrin: True fact :yep:
Reply 1928
There was only guy called Ben I could find in Kent...and he was Indian...I don't think it's you somehow...
And you aren't hoboben as the url on fb :s no idea!

Exam...was OKAY!!! Shockingly =D now to eat, change clothes, sort out my hair (it got ruined by rain...) and then get merry =D

EDIT: Found you... well hello there fiancé :sexface: you have your profile rather too private for my liking, I can't stalk your photos :cry2:

Ah well done, so drinks to celebrate instead of trying to forget about it :biggrin:

How do you know it's definitely me? The profile pic doesn't have pink tights and tutu :ninja: I can't remember how private it is...

I just went to see Tron, bloody waste of money that was. But on the bright side, new Pirates of the Caribbean film soon, and the Yogi Bear movie looks :awesome:
Original post by halfoflessthan50p
I really liked the way they ended it and, to be honest, I think they should have left it at 1 series. Same with skins.

So tru dat. Second generation skins is grotesque.
Original post by hobo06
Ah well done, so drinks to celebrate instead of trying to forget about it :biggrin:

How do you know it's definitely me? The profile pic doesn't have pink tights and tutu :ninja: I can't remember how private it is...

I just went to see Tron, bloody waste of money that was. But on the bright side, new Pirates of the Caribbean film soon, and the Yogi Bear movie looks :awesome:

Muchos drinkos...splitting headache already :'(

Two ways I know it's you...I have your email address, and if I was your wife, I could be Mrs A------ :tongue:

YOGI BEAR MOVIE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME :awesome:
I fail at poetry :frown:

But, i am distantly related to William Wordsworth :biggrin: True fact :yep:

Elaborate :holmes:
Reply 1932
Muchos drinkos...splitting headache already :'(

Two ways I know it's you...I have your email address, and if I was your wife, I could be Mrs A------ :tongue:

YOGI BEAR MOVIE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME :awesome:

How did you get my email address? :s-smilie: I'm not too bothered, I'll trust you with it :p: but if it's public I should probably remove it...
I would have to insist you adopt the middle name too, Em Ten :awesome:

I was quite excited when I saw the trailer for it, it looks good...my friends disagreed and refuse to go with me :sad:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
How did you get my email address? :s-smilie: I'm not too bothered, I'll trust you with it :p: but if it's public I should probably remove it...
I would have to insist you adopt the middle name too, Em Ten :awesome:

I was quite excited when I saw the trailer for it, it looks good...my friends disagreed and refuse to go with me :sad:

Your profile -> your contact info -> download v card :tongue:

Ha ha worringly your surname would actually suit me!!

I would totally go see it with you :biggrin:
Original post by hobo06

Your friends are apparently an intelligent bunch. I saw the trailer for it and it just looks apocolyptically bad.
Reply 1935
Your profile -> your contact info -> download v card :tongue:

Ha ha worringly your surname would actually suit me!!

I would totally go see it with you :biggrin:

Ah clever! I think it was set to friends only so not too many people can find it, but think I've stopped it now anyway. I didn't even know that thing existed. I used to be quite tech savvy but these days I seem to be getting more useless with computers...I think it's because I'm getting old :frown:
That reminds me, I need to dig out an external hard drive and hope that I have a copy of my CV on there, can finally apply for management training at work :biggrin:

It does sound alright with my surname, we're perfect for each other!

Kent to Glasgow/vice versa is a bloody long way to go for a film though :frown:
Reply 1936
Original post by History-Student
Your friends are apparently an intelligent bunch. I saw the trailer for it and it just looks apocolyptically bad.

:colonhash:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Ah clever! I think it was set to friends only so not too many people can find it, but think I've stopped it now anyway. I didn't even know that thing existed. I used to be quite tech savvy but these days I seem to be getting more useless with computers...I think it's because I'm getting old :frown:
That reminds me, I need to dig out an external hard drive and hope that I have a copy of my CV on there, can finally apply for management training at work :biggrin:

It does sound alright with my surname, we're perfect for each other!

Kent to Glasgow/vice versa is a bloody long way to go for a film though :frown:

Ha ha it took me a while to find it, I'm just determined :sexface:

Perfection indeed :lovie:

Yes, Kent to Glasgow is a long way :cry2:
Reply 1938
Ha ha it took me a while to find it, I'm just determined :sexface:

Perfection indeed :lovie:

Yes, Kent to Glasgow is a long way :cry2:

And after all that you didn't even send me any stalkerish messages or anything! I am disappointed
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
And after all that you didn't even send me any stalkerish messages or anything! I am disappointed

But then you would have my fb/email :tongue:

To be fair G8D has my fb, and I'm sure i've posted it on the site somewhere before...

Okay I'll go send you a stalkerish message...

Quick Reply

Latest