The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Misfits is THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME. end of discussion. also series 2 was amazing wasn't it?
Reply 1941
Original post by greeneyedgirl
But then you would have my fb/email :tongue:

To be fair G8D has my fb, and I'm sure i've posted it on the site somewhere before...

Okay I'll go send you a stalkerish message...

Now I just need to go through your friends and find G8D to stalk :ahee: I don't know why I'd want to really, but if I ever get bored I suppose...

Original post by alisontully
Misfits is THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME. end of discussion. also series 2 was amazing wasn't it?

All of Misfits is amazing! :biggrin:

TSR has saved me! I could only find a copy of my CV from 2008, but I just trawled through my post history to find a more recent copy I posted in the CV forum last year :biggrin:
Reply 1942

You'd love the attention.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Bit behind the times, SERIES 4 was awesome.

Oh wait - forgot you can't travel in time. :smug:

Dude. You promised you'd stop the spoilers <shakes head>
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Now I just need to go through your friends and find G8D to stalk :ahee: I don't know why I'd want to really, but if I ever get bored I suppose...

All of Misfits is amazing! :biggrin:

TSR has saved me! I could only find a copy of my CV from 2008, but I just trawled through my post history to find a more recent copy I posted in the CV forum last year :biggrin:

TSR is the shizzle!!

And ha ha I'm sure you could find G8D quite easily if you wanted to :tongue:
Reply 1945
Original post by G8D
What attention?

Me stalking you

:rofl:
Reply 1946
Original post by G8D
Wait... are you? :s-smilie:

I assumed that your pierre face was in response to the comment about me stalking you...
But if not, then of course not :ninja:
Reply 1947
Original post by G8D
Oh, I hadn't even noticed.

Creep.

:h:

I have far better things to be doing than stalking you anyway
Original post by Roo Bix
Elaborate :holmes:

He's my great, great, great, great grand-uncle; so not exactly close family :biggrin:

:judge:
Original post by minimus777
He's my great, great, great, great grand-uncle; so not exactly close family :biggrin:

No, this is still AMAZING. How did you find out, are you sure it's accurate?
Original post by Roo Bix
No, this is still AMAZING. How did you find out, are you sure it's accurate?

Yep, pretty sure. As for how i found out, well, i've always known. My great, great, great grandmother knew that she was William Wordsworth's niece, she must have then told her daughter, who told her son, who told his son, who told his daughter, who's my mum :smile:

Ok, i'm getting confused about the number of generations now :erm: but the original 4Xgreats then grand-uncle was right :biggrin:

All the men in my family have the name Wordsworth as a middle name, and my name is a family name from the Wordsworth side (not the name on my profile btw, that's just the name that i use on my fake ID :tongue: )

Ok, lecture over :biggrin:
Yep, pretty sure. As for how i found out, well, i've always known. My great, great, great grandmother knew that she was William Wordsworth's niece, she must have then told her daughter, who told her son, who told his son, who told his daughter, who's my mum :smile:

Ok, i'm getting confused about the number of generations now :erm: but the original 4Xgreats then grand-uncle was right :biggrin:

All the men in my family have the name Wordsworth as a middle name, and my name is a family name from the Wordsworth side (not the name on my profile btw, that's just the name that i use on my fake ID :tongue: )

Ok, lecture over :biggrin:

:love:

That ancestry sounds amazing, regardless of how far down the line it is.
Original post by Roo Bix
:love:

That ancestry sounds amazing, regardless of how far down the line it is.

Aww thanks :love:

Most people i know think it's really uncool because he was a poet rather than a rockstar or whatever (either that or they've never heard of him) Having said that, most people that i know are chavs :tongue:

You related to anyone interesting? :holmes:
Aww thanks :love:

Most people i know think it's really uncool because he was a poet rather than a rockstar or whatever (either that or they've never heard of him) Having said that, most people that i know are chavs :tongue:

You related to anyone interesting? :holmes:

:facepalm2:

Not that I know of :holmes:
Original post by Roo Bix
:facepalm2:

Not that I know of :holmes:

Well then you'll have to be the famous person! And in years and years, some child will say "true fact, i'm actually distantly related to Roo-bix"

and their peers will go "No! THE Roo-bix :eek: "

and your ancestor shall nod smugly like this :smug:
Well then you'll have to be the famous person! And in years and years, some child will say "true fact, i'm actually distantly related to Roo-bix"

and their peers will go "No! THE Roo-bix :eek: "

and your ancestor shall nod smugly like this :smug:

:giggle:
I'm related to no-one famous...

However Bob Geldoff once told my mum he liked her dress...
Equally cool; has he discovered anything, developed a hypothesis?

Original post by G8D
My uncle is quite famous in the space physics world.

:tumble:

ooo my uncle is famous in the obs and gynae medical world =D

Quick Reply

Latest