The Student Room Group

A black girl with a flat and shapeless derrière

Scroll to see replies

Original post by babygirl110
Yeah :frown:. At least other guys don't rate girls bottoms like black guys do.

yeah i suppose but then again white guys seem to be more preoccupied with boobs! lol x
Original post by shy-girl666
yeah i suppose but then again white guys seem to be more preoccupied with boobs! lol x

Haha yeah. I have big boobs but no arse so I'm kind of left in limbo because black guys aren't keen on my flat bum and white guys aren't really into black girls, hopeless situation lol.
Reply 202
white guys aren't really into black girls, hopeless situation lol.

you should go to camden. theyre obsessed.
Reply 203
Original post by love_junkie298
Not all guys want bumsex.

im always amazed at how many white girls think doing it "doggystyle" means putting it up their arse... *i shake my head*
Reply 204
Original post by HEJ92
I like how you refer to most white girls as having flat and shapeless bums (me and all my friends have got bigger bums - some of my friends are white, some asian and some black)..

TBH, you can't let not having a great bum affect you, you'll still get a guy if you're a nice person. What other body part do you have going for you? Use that, flaunt it..

yea but white girls dont have NICE big arses.

a lot of white girls when their ass gets big it gets all saggy n doesnt hold its shape.
in jeans it looks fine but as soon as they are off you essentially have 2 large nipple-less breasts floppin all over the place.
Original post by Mick.w
you should go to camden. theyre obsessed.

Oh really? I know Camden to be very punk and grebo like (sorry I can't remember the modern term to describe them). I can't imagine such guys being into dark girls lol, not that I'm into punk/gothy looking guys either lol, I like the tanned appearance.
Reply 206
Original post by Mick.w
yea but white girls dont have NICE big arses.

a lot of white girls when their ass gets big it gets all saggy n doesnt hold its shape.
in jeans it looks fine but as soon as they are off you essentially have 2 large nipple-less breasts floppin all over the place.

You've never met a dancer have you?
Reply 207
Hey, look on the bright side. At least you don't have a flat bum and a flat chest and an ugly face all in one....like me. :s-smilie:
Original post by Mick.w
im always amazed at how many white girls think doing it "doggystyle" means putting it up their arse... *i shake my head*

I don't think that! All I meant was the focus of a man's eyes would be on the arse during bumsex, so I was simply telling the OP not to engage in bumsex:P
Reply 209
Original post by HEJ92
You've never met a dancer have you?

even the black dancers in the uk are a lil on the skinny side but enleast they got a lil bump back there. no such with the white/asia/latino types though.

a large group of my social life were part of the proffessional dance community in london.
Reply 210
Oh really? I know Camden to be very punk and grebo like (sorry I can't remember the modern term to describe them). I can't imagine such guys being into dark girls lol, not that I'm into punk/gothy looking guys either lol, I like the tanned appearance.

na ndubz (wiggers wet dream) is from camden. also plan B.

a lot of white people who do black stuff without really involving black people (essentially pushing them out of their own scene).

camdens just really full of people who like to dress up.

whether its white foundation, panda eyes, long black hair, trench coats and platform knee high boots. Or oversized baseball jackets, chullo hats, baggy jeans and sun glasses.

people in camden just love dressing up.

keep an eye out for any white boy whereing a a new era cap that matches his timberlands and baseball jacket. im sure they'd love a black girl to legitimise their blackness.
Original post by Mick.w
na ndubz (wiggers wet dream) is from camden. also plan B.

a lot of white people who do black stuff without really involving black people (essentially pushing them out of their own scene).

camdens just really full of people who like to dress up.

whether its white foundation, panda eyes, long black hair, trench coats and platform knee high boots. Or oversized baseball jackets, chullo hats, baggy jeans and sun glasses.

people in camden just love dressing up.

keep an eye out for any white boy whereing a a new era cap that matches his timberlands and baseball jacket. im sure they'd love a black girl to legitimise their blackness.

Haha cool, thanks. They still don't sound like my type.
Reply 212
Haha cool, thanks. They still don't sound like my type.

ok whats your type?
Original post by Mick.w
ok whats your type?

I'm not too sure, I just don't like white guys who really try to get in with the black scene, I sometimes think it's OTT and they often seem immature to me. I didn't even know who the Ndubz guy was, I always hear people talking about them though.

I don't dig punk/gothy people either, I suppose I just like a simple individual.
Original post by HereAgain
Black women are ugly, sorry but its true.

The OP wasn't asking you to rate black women's looks. That's a topic you can start on another thread :smile:.
Reply 215
I'm not too sure, I just don't like white guys who really try to get in with the black scene, I sometimes think it's OTT and they often seem immature to me. I didn't even know who the Ndubz guy was, I always hear people talking about them though.

I don't dig punk/gothy people either, I suppose I just like a simple individual.

well i was expecting a response like this (vague and unspecific)

i'll throw a random guess out there of what you mean by the term "simple individual"

some one like this?
Original post by Mick.w
well i was expecting a response like this (vague and unspecific)

i'll throw a random guess out there of what you mean by the term "simple individual"

some one like this?

Definitely no and not the matt cardle type either.

Okay, black guy- Ne-yo, Jason Derulo, Lizo Mzimba (newsround).

White guy- Ben Affleck or Jude Law type of look. I'm not just talking of physical attractiveness, I also mean in style, kind of simple but alpha male.
Reply 217
Definitely no and not the matt cardle type either.

Okay, black guy- Ne-yo, Jason Derulo, Lizo Mzimba (newsround).

White guy- Ben Affleck or Jude Law type of look. I'm not just talking of physical attractiveness, I also mean in style, kind of simple but alpha male.

well id like to get with sum1 completely out of my league 2 but i gotta make do witht he cards im dealt
Original post by Mick.w
well id like to get with sum1 completely out of my league 2 but i gotta make do witht he cards im dealt

I was just using those as descriptors in terms of personality and style not the looks.

White guys who are into the black scene are a bit too indulgent for me same goes for those who are heavily into the punk/grebo/gothic scene. I also don't like the pretty boy band types.

Black guys, I don't like the hiphop types. The last thing you want when having a conversation with someone is the other person talking you in rap/lyrics style. I don't understand what they are saying half the time. I prefer the more mellow rnb types.
Lol I'm sorry but to the OP you initially state that being teased by other black girls caused you to have insecurities about your body yet you think nothing of insinuating all white girls are un-sexy because they don't have a massive ass.

Secondly I don't think the majority of black guys only care about how big your bum is, yes it is common knowledge most black guys appreciate a nice arse but that isn't everything.

I will use myself as an example I am white, 5"3 large boobs tiny waist large hips and my bum isnt huge but it definately looks good in underwear and is something to hold on to. Anyway my point is that my boyfriend of two and a half years is a black guy who loves bums he makes no secret of it, yet he also repeatedly tells me how much he loves my body and my bum. I have also previously had many black boys/men interested in me and I have what you would consider a small bum.

I am just trying to show you that not everything is about the size of your bum. Confidence is key.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending