The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by loves2spooge
Keighley near Bradford :s-smilie:

And I'm over the moon about this. :biggrin:

I work in Bradford, it doesn't really deserve the bad rep it's acquired (at least, the city centre doesn't :p: )

If things stay the way they are, my friend can expect a phone call of me laughing down the reciever.
LOL at Rex Ryan running. AHAHAHA i don't even care we've lost, that fat bastard running has cheered me right up.
Reply 462
Fat lady.

Sung.
Original post by Mann18
I work in Bradford, it doesn't really deserve the bad rep it's acquired (at least, the city centre doesn't :p: )

If things stay the way they are, my friend can expect a phone call of me laughing down the reciever.

I should be asleep by now because I have an exam at 9am but I need to be sure that they lose before I go to bed :tongue:

p.s it's only General Studies so no big deal.
Reply 464
I should be asleep by now because I have an exam at 9am but I need to be sure that they lose before I go to bed :tongue:

p.s it's only General Studies so no big deal.

:rofl:

General Studies was the biggest waste of time ever.

Saying that though, loads of people didn't get A/B and that exam is piss easy.

They've lost, you can go to sleep, they ain't coming back.
24 seconds. Can't happen surely?!
Bah. xP
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
Bah. xP

See you next year, Colts v Patriots Superbowl XLVI in Indianapolis :biggrin:
And i don't care if it's impossible, it WILL happen.
Bring on Superbowl XLVI :tongue:
Feckssake the Pats seem to do this every year, cruise through the season disposing of pretty much everyone then choke when it matters. Ah well, yet another season for Brady/Belichick, well played Jets.
Hahahahhahaha!
Reply 472
Well I have screwed up royally on my picks for fantasy here :p:.
Jets vs Packers for the final! :biggrin:
Reply 474
Come on Bears!! My family live in Chicago; this could be huge!
Original post by S129439
Why does everybody favour the Jets? The Jets are punks!

And I wouldn't guarantee us winning. It will be close. I think we will win but it will be close. Don't be surprised if we lose.

I was only supporting the Jets so that the Steelers would have an easier route (imo) to the playoffs.

We're nearly at the Superbowl !
Original post by S129439
Yeah I'm glad things are better for Chris. Being a pro must be SO tough. Hopefully he gets another shot at starting sometime soon.

And I didn't know of Matt. I'm not that big on college football but I keep an eye on the Michigan Wolverines. And that's pretty cool for him, hope things turn out good.

Do you play yourself?

No I don't play football, ice-hockey is my game!
Jets totally deserved last night, despite their hilarious self-tackles in the first quarter. Defense did a fantastic job shutting Brady down, ridiculous how often he fluffed his passes after an eternity looking from the pocket. Just showing again how much more fun it is to watch the likes of Vick and Rodgers playing than that long-haired layabout.

Original post by Unknown-User
I was only supporting the Jets so that the Steelers would have an easier route (imo) to the playoffs.

We're nearly at the Superbowl !

I hope an NFC team wins to be honest. Steelers won it a couple years ago and I don't think I could live if the Jets won it all. Oh god...
I shall take deafeat as a man.

Jets

Good victory. I hate you. I hate the way you present yourselves. I hate your big talk. I hate your excuses. I hate your coach. I hate your players. I hate your uniform too. I also hate every single blade of grass in your home stadium. I hate fireman ed and I hate your songs. I hate your owner too. I hate everything about you, even the things that will only become something related to you in the future.

However you beat us by being better on the night. Congratulations. See you next year :angry:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest