The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections

Scroll to see replies

Edinburgh - Interview 8/12/10 Offer BB SQA advanced higher chemistry and either biology, maths, physics on 14/12/10
Bristol - Interview (supposed to be 1/12/10, rescheduled to 15/12/10) was told I would hear by the end of the week, then got an e-mail saying it could be as late as February.
Glasgow Interview 10/12/10 heard nothing, but told it would be the end of january before I heard back.
Nottingham - Heard nothing (although have completed questionnaire and sent references like they asked)
Original post by LindsayJemma
x

Done :yep:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

This bares absolutely no resemblance to the medicine version...
This is the thread to record all of your interview invitations, offers, rejections etc in.
If you feel confident in updating the wiki page for stalking, it can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Veterinary_Medicine_Stalking_Page_2011_Entry
Otherwise, just post your update here and someone else will do it for you
No chat or discussion will be permitted in this thread so please keep to the dedicated discussion threads detailed below.

After seeing your dental thread, it seemed obvious that the medicine one was better, so I altered it to be the same format as the medicine one.
As a result, you might not know how to alter the wiki page, if you do, great
If not post your details on here, and either myself or another kind person will eventually put them on the page

All I need to know is the university's you've applied for, and any updates, I do NOT care about acknowledgments

Here dude I have an interview for Liverpool on the 9th of Feb-- Can u possibly put it up when ya have time :smile:
Original post by Irishguy2K10
Here dude I have an interview for Liverpool on the 9th of Feb-- Can u possibly put it up when ya have time :smile:

I don't really have time but I've done it anyway :yep:
(Only took a few seconds :h:)
Edinburgh offer 3rd of March :smile:
Nottingham rejection :frown:
Reply 65
Heyyyy :smile:

Liverpool - interview 9th Feb :biggrin:
Edinburgh - interview 25th Feb :biggrin:
Bristol - on hold, before interview
Nottingham - nothing as yet

Thank you xxxx
Original post by Jenevieve
x

Reply 67
nottingham rejection s'il vous plait!! thanks x
Reply 68
I love stalking =)
Thanks Penguin, is there any chance of adding a D190 Gateway stalky table thing? PS good luck with Barts and Hull. :smile:
Original post by Nutterfly
I love stalking =)
Thanks Penguin, is there any chance of adding a D190 Gateway stalky table thing? PS good luck with Barts and Hull. :smile:

A what what what?
I know nothing about vet med I'm afraid.. Is that like the equivalent of a foundation year course?
What uni is that course at?
Can someone update for me please? I feel I would maybe know how to do it but I'm not risking it! Rejection from Bristol and Pooled from Cambridge.
Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk
Can someone update for me please? I feel I would maybe know how to do it but I'm not risking it! Rejection from Bristol and Pooled from Cambridge.

Sorry to hear that but can i just ask, where you on hold before or after interview?
And I hope you get a place at a different college at camb :smile:
Reply 72

A what what what?
I know nothing about vet med I'm afraid.. Is that like the equivalent of a foundation year course?
What uni is that course at?

oops sorry, yes, it's a form of foundation year which providing you pass gives you a guaranteed place on the full course.

The RVC and Nottingham both do one of some sort :^_^:
There are less places than on the normal course but I'm still keen to stalk them. :P
Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk
x

Original post by Nutterfly
oops sorry, yes, it's a form of foundation year which providing you pass gives you a guaranteed place on the full course.

The RVC and Nottingham both do one of some sort :^_^:
There are less places than on the normal course but I'm still keen to stalk them. :P

If you can find me at least 5 people applying to that course that will have their details on the stalking page then I will make table seperate for those applicants.

If not then you can still stalk them by having their applications in the same table as the 5 year course applicants, but with 'Foundation Year' in the Other column.. otherwise it's a little bit too much work and won't be used :h:
Original post by spooksthehorse
Mooseboy got an RVC interview earlier today so i think they'll be giving out quite a few!

Ooooh got an email today saying my interview is on 1st Feb!! Not much time to prepare!

ps. can someone update the wiki page for me? i dont think im on there yet.
Original post by Miss_Plaice
Ooooh got an email today saying my interview is on 1st Feb!! Not much time to prepare!

ps. can someone update the wiki page for me? i dont think im on there yet.

Probably because you haven't posted your details on this thread before :tongue:

Where else have you applied and what is your BMAT score? :h:
Reply 76
Original post by Jenevieve
Heyyyy :smile:

Liverpool - interview 9th Feb :biggrin:
Edinburgh - interview 25th Feb :biggrin:
Bristol - on hold, before interview
Nottingham - nothing as yet

Thank you xxxx

SMELLLY:smile:<3
Nottingham smell...you dont wanna go there:tongue:
Hi! I might as well add mine in too.

Cambridge - Selwyn - Offer :biggrin::biggrin:
RVC - Interviewed 15th Decemeber - Haven't heard yet
Edinburgh - Interview on the 25th Feb
Bristol - On hold.

:smile:
Reply 78
I've already entered my choices, but Edinburgh rejected me today :/ Nottingham still haven't replied
Reply 79

If you can find me at least 5 people applying to that course that will have their details on the stalking page then I will make table seperate for those applicants.

If not then you can still stalk them by having their applications in the same table as the 5 year course applicants, but with 'Foundation Year' in the Other column.. otherwise it's a little bit too much work and won't be used :h:

Cheers Penguin, that seems pretty sensible =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending