i've applied for Music popular :biggrin:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 21
Original post by JaydeLauryn
Haiii
Applying for Photography & Film :smile:

Hey! I applied for that course aswel!
Has anyone thought of the accommodation they might chose if they get in? I was thinking West Tollcross and Fountainbridge but only because I know the area
Reply 23
I applied for the following in November. Anyone heard back yet?

Financial Services Management
Business Studies with Finance
Original post by mg05stevm
I applied for the following in November. Anyone heard back yet?

Financial Services Management
Business Studies with Finance

I applied in november too, for different subjects, and haven't heard anything back
Reply 25
They are waiting till the deadline - 15th of January, to make sure the offers will be checked equally . So tomorrow is 15th and I think on Monday they will start to check them. I am very excited!

Accommodation? of course. I´d like to live with my girlfriend, and the best solution would be IQ Student Accommodation at Fountainbridge in Studio. With bathroom and kitchen, not too expensive if you divide the price between 2 people.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
I also applied for Festival and Event Management.
Reply 27
I would say Festival and Event Management, is quite popular, isn´t it :biggrin:
Reply 28
hiya, i've applied for English & Film @ Napier. I did my alevels last year and got BBC, and need CCD for the course. Do you think i'll still get an offer? I hear edinburgh is v high demand :frown:
Original post by dalelouden
Hey! I applied for that course aswel!

It looks so good doesn't it?!
you heared anything back from them yet? I'm going mad waiting haha.

Don't suppose you know anything about the portfolio requirements do you? I've emailed them but they've not got back to me yet hehe :biggrin:
Reply 30
I've applied for Software Engineering. No reply so far.
Reply 31
It looks so good doesn't it?!
you heared anything back from them yet? I'm going mad waiting haha.

Don't suppose you know anything about the portfolio requirements do you? I've emailed them but they've not got back to me yet hehe :biggrin:

Yeah, just an email saying that they want to see a Portfolio of my work. Did you get an email aswel? The requirements are attatched in the email :biggrin: they want to have the finished folio by the 8th of February, which doesnt leave a lot of time. I know the folio is in 3 parts: 15-25 pictures, 3-6 pictures of an event and how you felt about the event and a 500 word essay on a photograph that has recently appeared in the news. I'm crapping myself because I have prelims and other education related things going on the now too :frown: what school do you go to?
Reply 32
Original post by kazo
hiya, i've applied for English & Film @ Napier. I did my alevels last year and got BBC, and need CCD for the course. Do you think i'll still get an offer? I hear edinburgh is v high demand :frown:

I've applied for that too! I did my A Levels in 2009 and got AAC, hopefully both of us already having our grades, and them being higher than the requirements will put us in with quite a good chance
Original post by dalelouden
Yeah, just an email saying that they want to see a Portfolio of my work. Did you get an email aswel? The requirements are attatched in the email :biggrin: they want to have the finished folio by the 8th of February, which doesnt leave a lot of time. I know the folio is in 3 parts: 15-25 pictures, 3-6 pictures of an event and how you felt about the event and a 500 word essay on a photograph that has recently appeared in the news. I'm crapping myself because I have prelims and other education related things going on the now too :frown: what school do you go to?

Nahh, not heard anything back from them, Guessing ive been rejected then! oh well, hah. always my other courses, or next year. hah

good luck btw, Ive only got 2 prelims this year so ive not got to much to worry about, there but im moving house so i had to pull out of 2 of my courses due to not having any time to put together my mini portfolio :frown:
ohwell.

I go to Lossiemouth High heh :smile:
A friend of mine got an interview, and through that an unconditional, can't remember what course they'd applied for though.
I've not heard anything yet, hate the tension of waiting!
Reply 35
Original post by starmix

Original post by starmix
I've applied for that too! I did my A Levels in 2009 and got AAC, hopefully both of us already having our grades, and them being higher than the requirements will put us in with quite a good chance

I hope so :smile:
Original post by lala_cheesemonkey
Heya :smile:

I'm applying for business managment

Heyy, I've applied for the same course! Just wondering if you've heard anything back from them yet..? Thankss :smile:
Reply 37
Hi, I have applied for 5 different courses but all at Napier.

Software Engineering
Web Technologies
Interactive Media Design
Digital Media
International Business Language with Human Resources Management

Hopefully, will get through..
Reply 38
Wow interesting courses :smile:
Reply 39
Nahh, not heard anything back from them, Guessing ive been rejected then! oh well, hah. always my other courses, or next year. hah

good luck btw, Ive only got 2 prelims this year so ive not got to much to worry about, there but im moving house so i had to pull out of 2 of my courses due to not having any time to put together my mini portfolio :frown:
ohwell.

I go to Lossiemouth High heh :smile:

NOOO! Dont automatically think u have been rejected! Just remember that 'no news is good news'. Thats good i guess, good luck with your prelims and other courses that you have applied for :biggrin: x

Quick Reply