TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G_S
What are you studying?

something leaning towards sociology :cool:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Red bull gives you...

....black teeth! :afraid:

I'll have you know my choppers are 100% white, I haven't gone to the dentist in years. If you chew those 25p Falim chewing gum you're gauranteed to have stronger and whiter teeth :cool:

I might stuff up my first year for having spent my time at university learning more about Vikings than about the cell membrane. :cry2:
That and I can't seem to do any calculations correctly

you're a Turk, procrastinate a week before an exam or piece of coursework and cram like never before bizim kafamiz zoru sever!!

With this knowledge I can finally sleep peacefully. :moon:

Spoiler

Good to hear, shame I cant sleep now the tiredness has faded :cool:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticSkills
I'll have you know my choppers are 100% white, I haven't gone to the dentist in years. If you chew those 25p Falim chewing gum you're gauranteed to have stronger and whiter teeth :cool:

Pics or GTFO.
Oh wait... :tongue:

:no: I think Turkish School has scarred me for life with regards to gum.
I don't like chewing it because everytime I do, I think of Turkish Cypriot chav shrieking 'napan be!?'

Good times. :colone:

you're a Turk, procrastinate a week before an exam or piece of coursework and cram like never before bizim kafamiz zoru sever!!

:youbetcha:

Spoiler

I couldn't sleep yesterday either, and I have no reason whatsoever to be stressed right now. So yeah... :borat:

Spoiler

Spoiler

O baykus sevdim:biggrin:

Spoiler

CS maybe your body is adjusting to a different sleep cycle. That happened to me when I used to be a PC gamer and would stay up all night. Thankfully I have since stopped due to lack of interest and the need to start classes and a job. One day maybe you can go back to a normal sleep cycle I hope. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 184
gooooood morning to all :smile:
Original post by G_S
gooooood morning to all :smile:

Tunaydin! :wink2:
Reply 186
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Tunaydin! :wink2:

The word "Tunaydin" I did not know that it existed until recently :eek:
Reply 187
bizi basta tutmak icin yaziyorum :smile: if you get me
:no: I think Turkish School has scarred me for life with regards to gum.
I don't like chewing it because everytime I do, I think of Turkish Cypriot chav shrieking 'napan be!?'

Good times. :colone:

haha, Turkish school was funny I remember one time I got kicked out for talking with my friends. The teacher was like "cikin disari pis herifler benim sinifimin ortamini bozmayin" :s-smilie:

I couldn't sleep yesterday either, and I have no reason whatsoever to be stressed right now. So yeah... :borat:

Im like the owl in the spoiler Im nocturnal :cool:
Original post by Zebracolors
O baykus sevdim:biggrin:

Spoiler

CS maybe your body is adjusting to a different sleep cycle. That happened to me when I used to be a PC gamer and would stay up all night. Thankfully I have since stopped due to lack of interest and the need to start classes and a job. One day maybe you can go back to a normal sleep cycle I hope. :smile:

nah, I was just exhausted from writing an essay for so long it took me 19 hours to finish it major braincell killer. I slept 15 hours since yesterday so it's all good :cool:
Original post by G_S
bizi basta tutmak icin yaziyorum :smile: if you get me

ne demek istiyorsun :biggrin: planning on become a foreign minister to represent your fellow Turks :confused:
Reply 191
ne demek istiyorsun :biggrin: planning on become a foreign minister to represent your fellow Turks :confused:

I don't want our society down the page somewhere...so I am trying to keep it going until you guys come
Original post by G_S
I don't want our society down the page somewhere...so I am trying to keep it going until you guys come

Aw thanks. :biggrin:

haha, Turkish school was funny I remember one time I got kicked out for talking with my friends. The teacher was like "cikin disari pis herifler benim sinifimin ortamini bozmayin" :s-smilie:

I admit that I found a lot of it funny too... Like the fact that one of our A level teacher decided to become a bus driver and instead of finding a suitable replacement, the head appointed this guy who didn't know what A levels were and looked like a penguin. :penguin:

...But overall I hated Turkish school. I sacrificed my Sundays so that I could witness people learn how to rap 'orada bir köy var, gitmesekde görmesekde o köy bizim köyümüz...' :facepalm:

Im like the owl in the spoiler Im nocturnal :cool:

For some reason, I didn't read the 'I'm nocturnal' part until later, so I was wondering how you could possibly be like the O Rly owl.

Is he trying to say that he wears a monocle? :hmmmm: That sort of thing. :tongue:
Well I apparently don't see how to put pictures into spoilers. Unless I just can't see my own image links.:confused:

Hi all, from other side of the pond. Hope you're all well.
Well I apparently don't see how to put pictures into spoilers. Unless I just can't see my own image links.:confused:

Unfortunately you can't put pictures up in this part of the forum, you can only link them like so: Picture.
(edited 13 years ago)
I admit that I found a lot of it funny too... Like the fact that one of our A level teacher decided to become a bus driver and instead of finding a suitable replacement, the head appointed this guy who didn't know what A levels were and looked like a penguin. :penguin:

...But overall I hated Turkish school. I sacrificed my Sundays so that I could witness people learn how to rap 'orada bir köy var, gitmesekde görmesekde o köy bizim köyümüz...' :facepalm:

lol, I remember that song from a long time ago surprised people in your class made a rap about it :biggrin:

That reminds me of this Kurdish guy that used to sing Turkus in secondary school all the time he wanted me to sing with him as well I was like sorry "I have laryngitis" every week :cool:

For some reason, I didn't read the 'I'm nocturnal' part until later, so I was wondering how you could possibly be like the O Rly owl.

]Is he trying to say that he wears a monocle? :hmmmm: That sort of thing. :tongue:

Indeed he is :cool: lol for some reason that monocle owl reminds me of my grampa
Original post by G_S

aha, I thought you meant you were studying for something which would help the Turkish community didn't think you meant the forum :biggrin:

I can't either.

Hi all, from other side of the pond. Hope you're all well.

This time next year, Ramocito will hopefully be on your side of the pond. :holmes:

Original post by RamocitoMorales
Unfortunately you can't put pictures up in this part of the forum, you can only link them like so: Picture.

You might want to make a new thread where you can post images under...

My TSR > Forums > Hobbies and Interests > Societies > Society Chat

...And just quote all the members in if you're bothered.

lol, I remember that song from a long time ago surprised people in your class made a rap about it :biggrin:

That reminds me of this Kurdish guy that used to sing Turkus in secondary school all the time he wanted me to sing with him as well I was like sorry "I have laryngitis" every week :cool:

And he didn't clock on? :lolwut:

Indeed he is :cool: lol for some reason that monocle owl reminds me of my grampa

Is this him? :holmes:

Original post by G_S
The word "Tunaydin" I did not know that it existed until recently :eek:

It's an 'authentic' ancient Turkish word that seems to nowadays only be used by children in schools to say 'good afternoon' to their teacher.
(edited 13 years ago)

This time next year, Ramocito will hopefully be on your side of the pond. :holmes:

It's an 'authentic' ancient Turkish word that seems to nowadays only be used by children in schools to say 'good afternoon' to their teacher.

Nah its not a huge deal:smile:

If he comes over I would give him a big hos geldiniz! America; come for the sights, stay for the hugley expensive prices!

saka!:biggrin:

Seriously Ramocito If you comes I hope you get to have some fun while you are here.

And about tunaydin, what tense is that? presuming that -y and -din are suffixes of course.
IAnd he didn't clock on? :lolwut:

negative, why would anyone even want me to sing :confused: my voice is horrible :biggrin:

Is this him? :holmes:

]

No something like this I reckon :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending