The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
Is it me or is Whitney looking hotter, I would anyway.

Agreed.....she was butterz at first but then when it game to the garage scene....:sexface:
Reply 6121
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
He'll surpass Jack if that's true. A nan and a step granchild. At the SAME time.

Surely Carol has had her menopause :confused:

What is the point in spoiler tags if you are going to write that? Thanks a lot.
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

Spoiler

No-one, NO-ONE can surpass Jack and his supersperm! :tongue: I was saying to my mum when Christian was randomly miserable about the lack of baby (WTF?) that I bet Jack could somehow manage to impregnate him in a Sims-3-biologically-impossible-SUPERSPEEERM way.

Original post by mel0n
The new Masood personality is really annoying me FFS. :angry:

And I'm not sure if that storyline would be ^, maybe it is but Whitney has another upcoming storyline that's pretty big so true :dontknow:

Yeah, me too. I can't keep up with him! And what was with the repetition of 28 years?? We get it!
Original post by Of_the_hook
True :smile:

Spoiler

I like Ian :eek::redface:

I like Ian. I think his scroogeness is hilarious!
Connors little goatee thing is pissing me off, it looks so stupid.

Original post by Yawn11
Is it me or is Whitney looking hotter, I would anyway.

You are not serious. They dress her to look like a complete skank.
Original post by Hooovan*
Connors little goatee thing is pissing me off, it looks so stupid.

Even more of a skank than she already is :p:
Reply 6126

I like to look past the whole perception EE is trying to force on us.

I have no doubts shes probably a freak in thw sheets
I can't stand Afia, she's so irritating. Even on set. Tamwar's better off without her. Carol/Connor/Whit are also annoying. That whole storyline. :angry:

Don't forget to pay my cafe a visit, guys. First 5 full breakfasts are on the house (Jane's idea)!

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ian Beale
I can't stand Afia, she's so irritating. Even on set. Tamwar's better off without her. Carol/Connor/Whit are also annoying. That whole storyline. :angry:

Don't forget to pay my cafe a visit, guys. First 5 full breakfasts are on the house (Jane's idea)!

Of all the characters you could've chosen to impersonate, you chose Ian Beale :facepalm2:
Reply 6129
You know.. I reckon Shane Ritchie has actually done a pretty good job in the last few weeks. I didn't think he had it in him, but i've been impressed :-D

I agree on this one. I would have thought the character of Whitney would have had some positive storylines after being abused by the Whisperer (Tony) to show people of abuse can get their lives on the right road but it seems that's not going to be the case with the storylines planned for her.

Spoiler

Finally a half decent episode.

and wtf at the end? :shock:
What was the cliffhanger tonight? I looked away, looked back and saw Carol and Max looking shocked and then the music :nooo:
Aww I love Max. There is something about that womanising, balding guy that does for me lol. :biggrin:

Connor had that coming really... If he didn't want Whit, he should have dumped her when she went into the Arches rather than sleeping with her first...
Jake Wood is a fantastic actor.
Original post by >Anna<
What was the cliffhanger tonight? I looked away, looked back and saw Carol and Max looking shocked and then the music :nooo:

Connor on the floor with an metal bar lying next to him. Out cold as it were.
Wow. If only Simon Ashdown wrote every episode :colonhash:
I actually really love Max. He's so amazing :moon:
Has Bianca put Connor in that state? Not seen any spoilers.
I really love Max, he's a great character :smile:

Most of the other characters in EE at the moment just irritate me beyond belief. Carol/Connor/Whitney? Ughhh.
Nice to see Eastenders have gone back to the generic-but-good storylines. They obviously can't handle a too demanding story *coff* baby swap*coff*
I actually really enjoyed this episode :smile: Max and Carol could not be any more related haha, but still, I loved Max today. And Tiffany is the cutest kid Eastenders has ever had.

Latest