The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8140
Should I do an all nighter tonight? :beard:
Original post by Loz17
:love:

I've just moved out of a place with an oven and into a place with a microwave. Not mastered microwave cooking yet :colonhash:

It's easy peasy, it won't take you long. :h:

Original post by Crazy Paving
And poison it.

I would not! :mad:
Original post by JayAyy
Should I do an all nighter tonight? :beard:

Any need too?

Lella, internet is pointless :sadnod: though might write a few out.
Original post by lella_m

Original post by lella_m
I would not! :mad:

I know bro. :hugs:
Reply 8144
Original post by Loz17
Any need too?

Lella, internet is pointless :sadnod: though might write a few out.

Got an exam on Saturday (:facepalm2:) but I'm looking to complete my notes by tonight. Worth it or not? :beard:
Original post by JayAyy
Got an exam on Saturday (:facepalm2:) but I'm looking to complete my notes by tonight. Worth it or not? :beard:

A Saturday? :eyeball:
Reply 8146
Original post by lella_m
A Saturday? :eyeball:

Yup :facepalm2:
Original post by JayAyy
Yup :facepalm2:

How peculiar. :holmes:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Yeah, well my latest finish was 6 on Monday, then turns out we were meant to have 2 hours a week of that module, so have 6-7 Tuesday now. Our timetable runs until 8 and I've had lectures until 8 before. :frown:

Still, no 9ams and Friday's off so I'm happy. :awesome:

I have two 9am starts this term :sigh: Still, I'd fall asleep if I was at uni that late. I do have one 4-6pm lecture but that's only once every 5 to six weeks. :mmm:
Original post by Loz17
I wanna see :love:

Complain to Kellogs tbh :colonhash:
Right. Time for 3 assignments and some emailing :sigh:

I have 2n assignments, mostly TLC and IR :frown: Not much but so cba , my meds are making me sleepy
Wanna see what? :colone:
I would, if it got me Kellogs freebies :teeth:
Reply 8150
Guiseeeeeeeeeeeeee
All nighter or not?
Original post by JayAyy
Guiseeeeeeeeeeeeee
All nighter or not?

Can you recover your sleeping pattern in time to be rested enough on Saturday? If yes, then sure thing, if you think it'll help you complete all needed notes.
Reply 8152
Original post by lella_m
Can you recover your sleeping pattern in time to be rested enough on Saturday? If yes, then sure thing, if you think it'll help you complete all needed notes.

No idea, but I had to force myself to wake up today. Now I feel tired ffs. I have to trek to Tesco for energy drinks, which I don't wanna do :facepalm2:
Original post by JayAyy
No idea, but I had to force myself to wake up today. Now I feel tired ffs. I have to trek to Tesco for energy drinks, which I don't wanna do :facepalm2:

Early night tonight then get up early and get them done tomorrow.
Original post by TulipFields
I have 2n assignments, mostly TLC and IR :frown: Not much but so cba , my meds are making me sleepy
Wanna see what? :colone:
I would, if it got me Kellogs freebies :teeth:

I'll do them :teeth: I love TLC and IR :p:
My meds do that too :sad:
I wanna see how cute your lecturer is
And they should tbh :colonhash:
Original post by JayAyy

Your mind cannot work at optimum level when you're tired, meaning anything you do will not sink in as well as it would were you not tired. I'd have a little rest if I were you, perhaps a little nap? You can save time by staying off TSR until you've finished the work you need to. :smile:
Reply 8156
Original post by Loz17
Early night tonight then get up early and get them done tomorrow.

I don't like working in the mornings anymore :sad:

Original post by lella_m
Your mind cannot work at optimum level when you're tired, meaning anything you do will not sink in as well as it would were you not tired. I'd have a little rest if I were you, perhaps a little nap? You can save time by staying off TSR until you've finished the work you need to. :smile:

JayAyy doesn't nap unfortunately :smug:
That reminds me, I was meat to request a temporary ban like 10 days ago ffs :colonhash:
I'll request one for you.
Original post by JayAyy
I don't like working in the mornings anymore :sad:

JayAyy doesn't nap unfortunately :smug:
That reminds me, I was meat to request a temporary ban like 10 days ago ffs :colonhash:

Its that or be too tired to take anything in :dontknow:

Tbh you'll still lurk in TSR and maybe create a dupe if you get a temp ban anyway. Is there much point?
Original post by Loz17
I'll do them :teeth: I love TLC and IR :p:
My meds do that too :sad:
I wanna see how cute your lecturer is
And they should tbh :colonhash:

I luv IR but hate TLC and NMR :sigh:
Go on Birmingham Chem dept website and you will seehow my lecturers look :mmm:
They should :nothing: overpriced cardboard bits

Latest