The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Can't sleep :sigh:
depends on how hot he was. but C.

:colondollar: I, officially, have an IQ of about 148. meh.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Guy was supposed to be taking me on a date on wed, G8D saw him kissing another girl in town...

Okay I know we aren't dating, so it's not cheating but still :mob:

Aww, sorry hun :console:

I'm glad you went with option A, it's what i would have advised :smile:
Original post by spacepirate-James
depends on how hot he was. but C.

:colondollar: I, officially, have an IQ of about 148. meh.

Not hot, but epic music taste :tongue:

Hobo is much more sexy :perv:

Original post by minimus777
Aww, sorry hun :console:

I'm glad you went with option A, it's what i would have advised :smile:

Yeah, and tonight I'm gonna get drunk to make up for it =D

:beer:

(i'm sure there must be an appropriate misfits gif for this :holmes: )

:beer:

(i'm sure there must be an appropriate misfits gif for this :holmes: )

Not that I can find...but here are some gifs anyway

(edited 13 years ago)
Not that I can find...but here are some gifs anyway

I've heard he's not that fond of cheese either, he's a hard one to please that Simon :biggrin:

:lol:

I've heard he's not that fond of cheese either, he's a hard one to please that Simon :biggrin:

:lol:

Well mice and cheese like each other...so y'know, friend of enemy = enemy and all that jazz!
Well mice and cheese like each other...so y'know, friend of enemy = enemy and all that jazz!

hmm, i'm not sure how much cheese like mice :erm:

Ok, a bit off topic but lets face it, what on this thread is actually on topic? :tongue: But yeah, i just saw (on your profile) that you did english, history and french A levels and i was wondering if you could tell me about them cos these happen to be the three that i was deciding between for my fourth option. I finally went for french (well actually i went for english lit, but e-mailed the college like a week ago to ask them to change it :tongue: ) but yeah, did you particularly love / hate any of them?
hmm, i'm not sure how much cheese like mice :erm:

Ok, a bit off topic but lets face it, what on this thread is actually on topic? :tongue: But yeah, i just saw (on your profile) that you did english, history and french A levels and i was wondering if you could tell me about them cos these happen to be the three that i was deciding between for my fourth option. I finally went for french (well actually i went for english lit, but e-mailed the college like a week ago to ask them to change it :tongue: ) but yeah, did you particularly love / hate any of them?

Well cheese likes mice because it likes being loved :love:

Okay, erm personally I really enjoyed English Lit, History and French all for different reasons!

English Lit was just a really good subject, and now I'm at uni studying Eng Lang so Eng Lit was essential for getting me onto the course.

History was interesting and gave loadsa chances for debate, plus I got my highest mark in it =D

French I loved (and at the same time loved to hate) because while it was insanely hard work, I love the fact I'm semi-fluent in French now and even did a week's work experience in France which was an amazing time. However, you really need to work for A2 French, and I ended up getting C for A2 which balanced out to a B overall because of my A at AS...so I regret thinking that it was better to do French than Maths for A2 =(

What are your other subjects?
Well cheese likes mice because it likes being loved :love:

Okay, erm personally I really enjoyed English Lit, History and French all for different reasons!

English Lit was just a really good subject, and now I'm at uni studying Eng Lang so Eng Lit was essential for getting me onto the course.

History was interesting and gave loadsa chances for debate, plus I got my highest mark in it =D

French I loved (and at the same time loved to hate) because while it was insanely hard work, I love the fact I'm semi-fluent in French now and even did a week's work experience in France which was an amazing time. However, you really need to work for A2 French, and I ended up getting C for A2 which balanced out to a B overall because of my A at AS...so I regret thinking that it was better to do French than Maths for A2 =(

What are your other subjects?

Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Further Maths :tongue: I sound so cool :getmecoat:

I like them all roughly equally at GCSE, but find french slightly easier than the other two. I'm just worried about this "insanely hard work" phrase that i've heard from a couple of other people too, is it really that bad? :confused:

Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Further Maths :tongue: I sound so cool :getmecoat:

I like them all roughly equally at GCSE, but find french slightly easier than the other two. I'm just worried about this "insanely hard work" phrase that i've heard from a couple of other people too, is it really that bad? :confused:

At AS it wasn't too bad, definitely manageable at AS...

At A2 it's hell on earth...

I'd say do French, it makes a nice contrast to your other subjects, demonstrates language skills and essay skills, plus unis really like languages (in general!)
At AS it wasn't too bad, definitely manageable at AS...

At A2 it's hell on earth...

I'd say do French, it makes a nice contrast to your other subjects, demonstrates language skills and essay skills, plus unis really like languages (in general!)

How much of a step up is it from GCSE?

keeping the conversation relevant with a lil' gif...

Spoiler

Reply 1993

:sexface:

I don't know how I'm still alive, I've been awake since 11am yesterday :sad: and I don't even feel like I need to sleep now, I've gone past tired, god knows what I'm running on
How much of a step up is it from GCSE?

keeping the conversation relevant with a lil' gif...

Spoiler

Depends how much teachers pushed you at GCSE...
Not a huge step up in the exam because for AS you still have reading and listening, but the oral is huge step up

Original post by hobo06
:sexface:

I don't know how I'm still alive, I've been awake since 11am yesterday :sad: and I don't even feel like I need to sleep now, I've gone past tired, god knows what I'm running on

You're running on love for me =D
Reply 1995
You're running on love for me =D

Ah of course! :love:
Original post by hobo06
Ah of course! :love:

Urgh I need to be ready for pre drinks in half an hour, but I still need to shower and no idea what to wear! Plus I need to fill my hip flask...yes I'm an old woman, I have a hipflask...
Urgh I need to be ready for pre drinks in half an hour, but I still need to shower and no idea what to wear! Plus I need to fill my hip flask...yes I'm an old woman, I have a hipflask...

either an old woman or mad eye moody, take your pick :tongue:

and french orals = :afraid: :yucky:

either an old woman or mad eye moody, take your pick :tongue:

and french orals = :afraid: :yucky:

I'd rather be mad eye moody...apart from the whole

Spoiler

Nah really I'm just a scummy student and the fact all drinks are £1 isn't enough for me, so carrying three free shots in my hipflask improves my night :tongue:
I'd rather be mad eye moody...apart from the whole

Spoiler

Nah really I'm just a scummy student and the fact all drinks are £1 isn't enough for me, so carrying three free shots in my hipflask improves my night :tongue:

I can't remember the last time i actually paid for a drink, i would be completely broke if i had to pay for them myself...

ahh the joys that come with being a blond with a D cup in a very, very chavy area :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest