The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ermm I think it matters a lot on your GCSE results...
I don't think anyone has ever had sex in Cambridge. Ever.

Such a **** city....there's **** all to do and a complete dearth of just basic things that you need....like cash machines.

If you haven't accepted yet. Go somewhere else and have an enjoyable few years of uni. They're the best years of your life!

Just my 2 cents...
Reply 62
Original post by latentcorpse

Such a **** city....there's **** all to do and a complete dearth of just basic things that you need....like cash machines.

If you haven't accepted yet. Go somewhere else and have an enjoyable few years of uni. They're the best years of your life!

Just my 2 cents...

Who needs money with a college and university card?
Reply 63
Original post by itzRussian
Find a girl studying Mathematics, I hear they're horny as **** down at Cambridge. You know, start a general conversation, show interest, maybe even change the subject to complex numbers or calculus, will get the pants off her in no time :wink:
Best of luck

The new girl who presents countdown was a cambridge maths grad :P

mmm
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Jacke02

She can never be as good as carol was. I've never even seen her get a numbers round yet!
Reply 65
Original post by Jacke02

Original post by Jacke02

mmm

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Rachel Riley graduated Oriel College, Oxford. Carol went to Cambridge, and her daughter has just secured a place this year.
Reply 66
Original post by Bean_Giant
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Rachel Riley graduated Oriel College, Oxford. Carol went to Cambridge, and her daughter has just secured a place this year.

College? :wink:
Tragic
Reply 68

Just my 2 cents...

It's a pretty decent place to live from 30+.

But I have to say, it's not a good place to live from 16-30.
Reply 69

Original post by Lyam
College? :wink:

Can't remember; I'll ask my friend who knows her sometime. Might have been Kings.
Reply 70
Can't remember; I'll ask my friend who knows her sometime. Might have been Kings.

Drat!

Original post by Lyam
Drat!

Gonville and Caius, their head frep is on TSR and he's planning on auctioning her off to the PhysNatSci males as to who gets to be her college dad...
Reply 72
Original post by Topaz_eyes
Gonville and Caius, their head frep is on TSR and he's planning on auctioning her off to the PhysNatSci males as to who gets to be her college dad...

Haha, that's pretty funny. Can't say I blame him though. I wasn't serious with my faux-stalking. That being said, a friend of mine followed Alex Guttenplan around for about 10 minutes... bless her.
Reply 73

Mmm, what college did she get in?(-edit yeah i read the rest of the post now) And Yeh the point is the same, i don't think the thread says that cambridge girls are any different to oxford... so don't worry my bubble is still intact :P
(edited 13 years ago)

Just my 2 cents...

Sounds like a bitter Anglia Ruskin student
Original post by Glutamic Acid
Easy as (ex2dx)2\displaystyle \left( \int_{-\infty}^{\infty} e^{-x^2} \text{d}x \right)^2.

Answers zero by the way...

*pushes gigs up nose and snorts*

:cool:
Original post by comrade_jon
Sounds like a bitter Anglia Ruskin student

au contraire....

And by the by, you strike me as an insufferable snob.
au contraire....

And by the by, you strike me as an insufferable snob.

Says the one using French completely unnecessarily.

Each to their own, but quite clearly you'd have to be a bit crazy to pick another institution other than Cambridge in the UK if you had the choice unless under extremely unusual circumstances.

You do your terrible trollin' with such statements as "I don't think anyone's ever had sex in Cambridge. Ever" and I'll continue to bait you by fulfilling the caricature you paint.
Seriously, no-one else think this thread is ******* tragic?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by TheKlassicsKid
Seriously, no-one else think this thread is ******* tragic?

I come here for the lulz.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest