Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Siobhan876
I firmed my offer for NTU English last week. Anyone else on the course/Clifton campus? :smile:

i've applied for english with creative writing but will hopefully be living in one of the city halls :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I ordered train tickets yesterday from Manchester to Nottingham, so i'll go see the city and uni 15th feb (: yay
Anyone else going to visit the Clifton Campus on the 5th March?
Original post by zedjay010
i've applied for english with creative writing but will hopefully be living in one of the city halls :smile:

Why not Clifton? Do you know something I don't? o.O
I've never been to Nottingham in my life :P Really shouldn't have based my insurance on "which has the best nightlife?" Oh well, let's hope the reviews were right!
Reply 105
Original post by ShakeyJJ
I've never been to Nottingham in my life :P Really shouldn't have based my insurance on "which has the best nightlife?" Oh well, let's hope the reviews were right!

I've been before but not looked around properly lol! I'm sure we will be fine! :biggrin:
Reply 106
Ok, I decided Trent is for me, lets just hope I done enough in todays exam to get in!
Reply 107
what do you need swimmer?
Reply 108
Original post by jimbles
what do you need swimmer?

A in Law. 300 Points.

By the way mate, you been to visit havent you? Is everything close in the city campus? I looked at google map and stuff, and everything looks far away, it doesnt look like on campus (Gill street).

I know in other unis everything is together.
Reply 109
Original post by Swimmer
A in Law. 300 Points.

By the way mate, you been to visit havent you? Is everything close in the city campus? I looked at google map and stuff, and everything looks far away, it doesnt look like on campus (Gill street).

I've only ever been to Nottingham briefly, haven't looked around so I can't really say if it is or isn't close together!

Good luck getting the A :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by jimbles
I've only ever been to Nottingham briefly, haven't looked around so I can't really say if it is or isn't close together!

Good luck getting the A :smile:

I see.

Thanks mate, waiting for March now :smile:
Reply 111
Original post by Siobhan876
Why not Clifton? Do you know something I don't? o.O

haha, i got told on here on another thread of mine that the clifton campus is near all the estates and isn't near many shops, it's also more expensive for nights out on getting taxis home and alssoo it's apparently better to live in the city for social reasons as most the student halls are there so it's more likely to make more friends and whatnot. i've googled clifton and stuff, seems nice, but city seems better for me. there's a clifton bus from the city that comes around every 10/15 minutes that takes you there for your lectures/classes :smile: but gotta be weary of traffic. on the ntu website it said clifton has like a hsbc and like little row of necessity shops and stuff so that's quite nice.

this isn't all my own experience btw, i got told so sorry if it's wrong!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 112
Original post by sanniehald
I ordered train tickets yesterday from Manchester to Nottingham, so i'll go see the city and uni 15th feb (: yay

do you mean 16th feb? i'm going on that day too, from manchester to notts :smile:
do you mean 16th feb? i'm going on that day too, from manchester to notts :smile:

No the 15th... Not going there for the open day, because I am needed somewhere else. (:
Reply 114

Hey, were did you book it? can you send me the link? I tried booking it on the web but it wont let me...
Hey guys! I have a conditional offer of BBC for Psychology with Sports studies :smile: I am thinking of making this my Firm but unsure yet between this and cov and herts! :P going on open days in march to look around again, and then decide from them and along with my Jan A2 exams... :smile:
I will be on City campus if I do go :smile: but also clifton for the sports studies :P but accomodation wise at city
Original post by Swimmer
A in Law. 300 Points.

At City, everything is lliterally on your doorstep. Within a 500metre walk you can find shops of all types, restaurants, cinema, etc. Seriously everything is in walking distance easily. But at clifton you could walk it but bus is more likely as tbh who wants to walk :wink: lol.
Reply 117
Original post by Stephhcharlene
At City, everything is lliterally on your doorstep. Within a 500metre walk you can find shops of all types, restaurants, cinema, etc. Seriously everything is in walking distance easily. But at clifton you could walk it but bus is more likely as tbh who wants to walk :wink: lol.

I see, are you a student at Trent or? which halls would you recommend at city? I was thinking Norton Court? I like Gill Street, but I hear most people are over 21+...I need some teenagers :biggrin:
Original post by Swimmer
I see, are you a student at Trent or? which halls would you recommend at city? I was thinking Norton Court? I like Gill Street, but I hear most people are over 21+...I need some teenagers :biggrin:

Nope not there yet but it is my first choice(firm). I went to an open day in October/November. And after the actual open day I stayed in the city for a few hours exploring etc. :smile:
Erm. Gosh halls Ermm. I can't really remember them much to be honest! Been looking at so many different ones at different unis! lol. I will have a look to remind myself and get back to you! :smile:
Reply 119
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Nope not there yet but it is my first choice(firm). I went to an open day in October/November. And after the actual open day I stayed in the city for a few hours exploring etc. :smile:
Erm. Gosh halls Ermm. I can't really remember them much to be honest! Been looking at so many different ones at different unis! lol. I will have a look to remind myself and get back to you! :smile:

Thanks alot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending