The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Original post by knb3
Hi, Congrats on the offers!

What were your LSE conditions? and what exactly are you predicted?

was told 40's
Reply 1481
Original post by lfcwatcher
congradulations on the offers man sorry about UCL.. good luck with QM if its ok can i ask what you GCSE's and A level's are pridictions and how you think you LNAT went i am waiting for UCL as well but i am expecting a rejection anytime around now :frown:

I dnt think I've done well in LNAT (probably that's y UCL rejected me)

GCSE : AAAAABBB

A level predicts: A*A*A

What are ur uni choices?
Original post by Lawuk

Original post by Lawuk
I dnt think I've done well in LNAT (probably that's y UCL rejected me)

GCSE : AAAAABBB

A level predicts: A*A*A

What are ur uni choices?

yh the LNAt seems to be the main reason for UCL... your grades a pretty good i am sure QM will give you an offer :smile: i applied to UCL, Bristol,Cardiff (twice) and reading i have offers from cardiff and reading so far :smile:
Reply 1483
Original post by lfcwatcher
yh the LNAt seems to be the main reason for UCL... your grades a pretty good i am sure QM will give you an offer :smile: i applied to UCL, Bristol,Cardiff (twice) and reading i have offers from cardiff and reading so far :smile:

Congrats and best of luck for ur other offers
Reply 1484
Original post by cem79
Ahh are you from Birmingham lol! And yeah I've looked at it, I think BA you have to choose your modules more carefully if you want to do a law-based career. I might be talking out my arse but there we go.
Cheers for the help anyway! Good luck to you too, and hopefully see u in Notts!!!

Noo, I'm from Doncaster :smile: Hopefully, good luck :smile:
Original post by Lawuk

Original post by Lawuk
Congrats and best of luck for ur other offers

thanks you too :smile:
Reply 1486
Course: LLB Law
University: Nottingham
Offer: AAB

Thought the track update was my Cambridge offer... My first LNAT uni reply!!
Really glad its an AAB (I'm an international student)

UCAS sent: 15th Oct 2010
LNAT done: 11th Nov 2010
Offer received: 19/1/2011
(edited 13 years ago)
Leeds - AAA
Manchester - (Law and Politics) - AAB
Liverpool John Moores - 320 Ucas points
Queen Mary (Law and Law and Politics) - Still waiting!
Reply 1488
Original post by ConfusedMan
Durham AES just changed to"Your application has been received by a College" :biggrin:

I hope that means I get an offer. At this point I don't care what college it is, just that they give me a place.

If people are curious
GCSE: A*A*A*A*A*AAAA
AS: AAAB
A2 predictions: A*AAA (I think...)
LNAT: Feel as though I've done absolutely awful, but I guess I'll find out on the 31st :redface:

Uni's:
Kings: Nothing yet
Oxford: Rejection pre interview
Durham: Passed on to college :crossedf:
Warwick: Nothing yet
Bristol: Nothing yet

So as you can imagine, I'm sitting on one pre interview rejection and nothing else, so I'm pretty darn tense right now :colondollar:

When did you send your application off to Durham?
Original post by AmiB
When did you send your application off to Durham?

October 14th - Just in time for the Oxbridge deadline :smile:
Original post by rob1992
have many people heard from Bristol yet?

The waiting is killing me!

Hey, I'm desperately waiting on Bristol too. Out of my choices left, it's the only one I want to go to, so I'm freaking out a little. So far as I know, it's international students who have heard atm (and probs a few demi-gods :redface:)
Reply 1491
Original post by ConfusedMan
October 14th - Just in time for the Oxbridge deadline :smile:

This makes me feel soooooooo much better as I sent mine off around the 22nd, just after yours, and I haven't heard anything so I thought I was definitely out of the running. I still don't think I will get in though :frown:
Original post by pp93
hey,
i've also applied for the study abroad in english at warwick. haven't heard anything yet :frown: did you mention anything to do with international law in your PS?

Nope, didnt mention anything about international law, just standard law.
I dont think it should go against me too much.:smile:
REJECTED FROM KCL
for a invalid reason
I am predicted AAA ( A2 ) and BB ( AS)
THEY SAY: I DO NOT FULFIL THE ENTRY REQUIREMENT....
eeeerrr what the hell ?
i just dont understand anything...and my eyes hurt so much of crying :frown:
Original post by cutegirl15

REJECTED FROM KCL
for a invalid reason
I am predicted AAA ( A2 ) and BB ( AS)
THEY SAY: I DO NOT FULFIL THE ENTRY REQUIREMENT....
eeeerrr what the hell ?
i just dont understand anything...and my eyes hurt so much of crying :frown:

i am really sorry to hear that, :frown: but chin up with your grades i am sure you'll get offers elswhere..
Reply 1495
It's a bad day for me, too. I have two first answers from universities and it's two rejections...
I don't understand what is wrong because my grades very good and personal statement pretty normal. Now what i can do it only cry. I don't know what to expect because that universities wasn't the best from my choices.
Reply 1496
Original post by LazyCookie
Hey, I'm desperately waiting on Bristol too. Out of my choices left, it's the only one I want to go to, so I'm freaking out a little. So far as I know, it's international students who have heard atm (and probs a few demi-gods :redface:)

Hey, yeah Bristol's my top choice so it's frustrating!!! But I'd be more than happy to go Southampton! Oh and it's a relief that only international students have heard. Just wish they'd hurry up!!!
Original post by malizia
It's a bad day for me, too. I have two first answers from universities and it's two rejections...
I don't understand what is wrong because my grades very good and personal statement pretty normal. Now what i can do it only cry. I don't know what to expect because that universities wasn't the best from my choices.

I have great sympathy to you .... but dont worry...just believe in yourself.... believe you can do it :smile: ... everything happens for a good reason in Life .. :smile: :smile: maybe there is something better for you out there :smile: x
Original post by rob1992
Hey, yeah Bristol's my top choice so it's frustrating!!! But I'd be more than happy to go Southampton! Oh and it's a relief that only international students have heard. Just wish they'd hurry up!!!

Same! Though I guess you're lucky in that you've heard from all your other unis, at least :smile: I've literally got no clue what I'll be doing in September yet (except not going Oxford haha)
Reply 1499

I have great sympathy to you .... but dont worry...just believe in yourself.... believe you can do it :smile: ... everything happens for a good reason in Life .. :smile: :smile: maybe there is something better for you out there :smile: x

I always try to look in all things from a positive side, but these rejections make me really sad... Thank you for your nice words. Tomorrow can be a better day and luckiness to you for your other choices:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending