Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by Psyched!!
A*AA from Exeter today - so much for the backup.:facepalm:

What are your grades like?
I'm still waiting on Exeter :/
Reply 1021
Original post by therockandsock
Why are you retaking? It's one of those definitions exams that requires a lot of painstaking boring revision

Hoping that the Global economy one will be good

Transport requires you to learn different market structures(the graphs are dodgy) and that's sort of the only difference. Not simple shifts

The case studies are also very boring and you have to be able to learn it

because in all the past papers i had done previously i got higher, in my mock i got full marks so i was really disappointed and knew i could do better.. might as well because they take the highest mark anyway. its true the revision was boring but because the transport module had been using so much of it anyway it was more of a recap so wasnt thattt bad. exactly its literally learning the case studies and so many facts and figures, not the most intersting to revise thats for sure.
Got all my replies now so UCAS is finished for me.

Offers from:

Cambridge
LSE
Warwick
UCL
LSE (M+E)

All 'AA'

Already have A* in maths. Good luck all :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by The Young Economist

Offers from:

Cambridge
LSE
Warwick
UCL
LSE (M+E)

All 'AA'

Do you mean that the offers are A*AA but that you already have the A* in Maths so you need 2 A from your remaining subjects?

Impressive - well done!
Reply 1024

Offers from:

Cambridge
LSE
Warwick
UCL
LSE (M+E)

All 'AA'

Show off :wink:

Where will you go then?
Original post by Psyched!!
Do you mean that the offers are A*AA but that you already have the A* in Maths so you need 2 A from your remaining subjects?

Impressive - well done!

Pretty much :smile:

Original post by Firaila
Show off :wink:

Where will you go then?

Haha. I'm not much of a show off tbh! I just feel incredibly lucky :tongue: I've firmed Cambridge.
Pretty much :smile:

Haha. I'm not much of a show off tbh! I just feel incredibly lucky :tongue: I've firmed Cambridge.

Congrats :smile:. What college did you go for?
Original post by Ray_Han

Original post by Ray_Han
Congrats :smile:. What college did you go for?

Thanks! Congrats to you too! I went for Clare.
Original post by Twazzock
I thought most unis didn't count Business Studies if you already do Econ, so you might as well be doing 2 A levels.

well seeing as i hold 4 offers from Manchester Birmingham Cardiff Lancaster in which 4 are contained within the russell group i dont think it matters...
Thanks! Congrats to you too! I went for Clare.

Thanks, Clare is a nice college. I think I remember having this conversation with you before actually :tongue:
Original post by Ray_Han

Original post by Ray_Han
Thanks, Clare is a nice college. I think I remember having this conversation with you before actually :tongue:

:biggrin: Both are nice colleges although (obviously) I prefer Clare:wink:

I actually cannot wait till next October (providing I get my grades!) - it's all too exciting
I am waiting for offers from

Ucl
Warwivk
Notts
Bath

For l100 anyone heard from them
Original post by tejbadiani
well seeing as i hold 4 offers from Manchester Birmingham Cardiff Lancaster in which 4 are contained within the russell group i dont think it matters...

Are you international?

Offers from:

Cambridge
LSE
Warwick
UCL
LSE (M+E)

All 'AA'

kudos
Original post by em:)
what are your grades like?
I'm still waiting on exeter :/

gcse 9 a*, a
as aaaa
Reply 1035
rejected from bath yesterday. :frown:

i never got a confirmation email from birmingham and still waiting.. should i have definately recieved the confirmation?
Original post by Ramin Gorji
Are you international?

no mate, im a home student been here my whole life LOL!
why do you ask?
never been asked that question before.
Original post by CNM10

i never got a confirmation email from birmingham and still waiting.. should i have definately recieved the confirmation?

Sorry to hear that, intresting to see Bath have finally started replying again...
When did you apply? If it's more than 4 weeks, then I'd say contact them just to double check.
Original post by CNM10

I've got rejected by both of them :/ bath being too days ago :frown: don't worry I'm sure you'll get Birmingham or somewhere else :smile: when did you apply
Oh and I've contacted Birmingham which they've replied to today, the 2012 entry requirements for the course will be AAA :/ and new fees won't be decided until late spring. Thought I'd ask them in case I decided to reapply for whatever reason

Latest

Trending

Trending