The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06
I'll let you off this time!

:lovehug: that song popped into my head when I read it so had to post :p: I'm in a rather random mood! Which is weird as I've been nervous most of the day having sent off my application and CV :eek:

Aww baby you'll do brilliantly =D

I've had a good day, my only lecture was cancelled, I went to the gym, I'm about to go cook sweet and sour, then I'm off out to club which has bouncy castle, giant twister, hot tub, fake weddings etc.
Reply 2041
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Aww baby you'll do brilliantly =D

I've had a good day, my only lecture was cancelled, I went to the gym, I'm about to go cook sweet and sour, then I'm off out to club which has bouncy castle, giant twister, hot tub, fake weddings etc.

Thanks, I hope so!
Weddings? If only I was in Glasgow! I hope you don't plan on meeting G8D tonight...
Sounds awesome though!
Original post by hobo06
Fair enough, glad to see you checked for me first :biggrin:
:rofl: my cat just tends to lay across me when I'm sitting on the bed with the laptop on my laptop. Bloody annoying trying to type with one hand

I have three kittens, it's a nightmare :mad:
fat stupid kitten: blocking screen
lazy kitten: comatosed on lap, forced to type with one hand
playful energetic kitten: trying to attack my house rabbit :s-smilie: actually, i should probz do something about that...

Original post by hobo06
I have a better question, why have I seen you outside my house on multiple occasions?

you're on fire comedy-wise tonight :biggrin:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Thanks, I hope so!
Weddings? If only I was in Glasgow! I hope you don't plan on meeting G8D tonight...
Sounds awesome though!

Nahhh just heading out with my girlies tonight =D should be epic! celebrating one of my friends 18th birthday so will be mental night =D jug of vodka red bull for £6... YES PLEASE!
Reply 2044
Original post by minimus777
I have three kittens, it's a nightmare :mad:
fat stupid kitten: blocking screen
lazy kitten: comatosed on lap, forced to type with one hand
playful energetic kitten: trying to attack my house rabbit :s-smilie: actually, i should probz do something about that...

you're on fire comedy-wise tonight :biggrin:

Haha aww my cat's getting old so pretty much all she does is sleep...in my room. Everytime I come home she just stands at the top of the stairs meowing waiting for me to go up and open the bedroom door for her.
I don't know what's with me tonight :biggrin:

Original post by G8D
ur werd.

So's yer face. Yeh. :smug:

Nahhh just heading out with my girlies tonight =D should be epic! celebrating one of my friends 18th birthday so will be mental night =D jug of vodka red bull for £6... YES PLEASE!

Well no drunken lesbian weddings then...actually I could probably approve of that...
Original post by hobo06
Haha aww my cat's getting old so pretty much all she does is sleep...in my room. Everytime I come home she just stands at the top of the stairs meowing waiting for me to go up and open the bedroom door for her.

So's yer face. Yeh. :smug:

Well no drunken lesbian weddings then...actually I could probably approve of that...

I promised my friend (a girl who can't come tonight) that my first lesbian wedding will be to her, so no fear!!

Can't decide what to wear :'(

Jealous of all you with your cats btw :cry2:
Original post by hobo06

Aww, i love old cats :smile: I had the sweetest old ginger tom, he was so old it sometimes took him two or three goes to jump onto the sofa :tongue: but he died last summer :frown: and i'm still adapting to having three fluff-balls ricochetting off the walls...

In fact, i can probably date my love of simon to when he told the story of his ASBO and how he saved the cat! It just made me go awwww :h:
Reply 2047
I promised my friend (a girl who can't come tonight) that my first lesbian wedding will be to her, so no fear!!

Can't decide what to wear :'(

Jealous of all you with your cats btw :cry2:

Lesbians...cats...my mind has already wandered, replacing the word 'cat'...I'm going to move on from this conversation before I lower the tone too much :p:

Hope you have a good night!

Edit: hang on, first lesbian wedding? How many are you planning?
Original post by hobo06
Lesbians...cats...my mind has already wandered, replacing the word 'cat'...I'm going to move on from this conversation before I lower the tone too much :p:

Hope you have a good night!

Edit: hang on, first lesbian wedding? How many are you planning?

Well I've got a few lesbian weddings lined up for if I reach 30 and am still unmarried!

Shall have a good night =D G8D has convinced me that I don't look slaggy so it's all good =D
Pics or gtfo :cookie:
Original post by Roo Bix
Pics or gtfo :cookie:

Ignore ridiculously messy room!

Right off to pre-drinks now, catch y'all later!
It's the headless horsewoman.

Ignore ridiculously messy room!

Right off to pre-drinks now, catch y'all later!

God. What a slut. She looks like a total whore.

Spoiler

Original post by minimus777
perhaps we should ask prokaryotic to edit it into his first post, cos that's what people see when they click on the thread :dontknow:

Original post by hobo06
He hasn't been active in this thread for months. We could ask a mod if they could edit the OP to be by someone else (Ape probably as he's the society leader). But I don't know if they would do that with him still being active on the forums, that's completely hi-jacking a thread

Mods have transferred the OP to me (with pyro's assent). What would you guys like me to add within the OP? :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Mods have transferred the OP to me (with pyro's assent). What would you guys like me to add within the OP? :smile:

Put Roo Bix is the best. And greengirl, tidy your room BEFORE you go out. I want you back before 11, too. :unimpressed:
I'm gonna assume you think it's fine =D
Original post by Roo Bix
Put Roo Bix is the best.

:wink:
I'm gonna assume you think it's fine =D

Deary. :unimpressed:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
:wink:

I'm glad this has been arranged now. Every time I clicked the thread, it was slightly depressing, for a few seconds.
Original post by Roo Bix
Put Roo Bix is the best. And greengirl, tidy your room BEFORE you go out. I want you back before 11, too. :unimpressed:

Room will be tidied tomorrow :smile: wont be back till 4am ish
Original post by Roo Bix
Deary. :unimpressed:

I'm glad this has been arranged now. Every time I clicked the thread, it was slightly depressing, for a few seconds.

:console:

Done the OP up a little. If you guys want to add anything, lemme know. :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending