The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kelz_26
What's the point in constantly checking track when you get an e-mail when something has changed anyway?

They don't always arrive at the same time.
Original post by you-belong-with-me
ive been waiting 110 days :s-smilie:

It's not strange at all that you've been counting :tongue:
Original post by you-belong-with-me
ive been waiting 110 days :s-smilie:

:eek3:
Still waiting to hear from the one place I really want to go too. Going slowly insane waiting...
So glad I've found this thread. The waiting is driving me insane. Sent my application off in October - gotten three interviews (only done one, which has turned into an offer) and my other ones aren't until 26th and the 14th. I still haven't heard anything more than "We'll get back to you" from Sheffield or De Montfort.

Makes me sad :frown:
No track action since the 9th November... Bored now!
I was standing in the admission tutor's office of the uni I want to go to last Monday. They promised a reply by the end of the week. Nine days later and still sweet FA.

Pierre is not amused. :pierre:
Reply 1807
I may as well consign myself to this thread!

GAH! Warwick just interview me already!!!!
Waiting to hear from Portsmouth, UCA and Falmouth. Going a bit mad now actually!
Did someone really moan about having to wait 9 days to hear back?!

Try life as a medic/vet med/dentist!

Applied mid september and still no medicine offer (though interview on friday so can't complain much)
But then it'll be about 4 weeks waiting after that to know if I have a place or not

You people don't know how lucky you have it :rolleyes:

/moan :colondollar:
Reply 1810
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Try life as a medic/vet med/dentist!

Applied mid september and still no medicine offer (though interview on friday so can't complain much)
But then it'll be about 4 weeks waiting after that to know if I have a place or not

You people don't know how lucky you have it :rolleyes:

/moan :colondollar:

I know what you mean, there are would be medics/dentists at my school who are going nuts! :lol:

On another note would it be stupid for me to ring up Warwick and just ask if they are going to interview me? I am that desperate :colondollar:
Original post by sango
I know what you mean, there are would be medics/dentists at my school who are going nuts! :lol:

On another note would it be stupid for me to ring up Warwick and just ask if they are going to interview me? I am that desperate :colondollar:

You can tell them that if they end up like myself and other amazing reapplicants that they actually do go crazy :ahee:

Oh you should definitely pressure them into making a decision :facepalm:

You know not to contact them.. they need their space :yep:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Nooo I've obviously been waiting far longer than that (I had to wait for months for my reference before I finally sent it off on 17 December), I'm annoyed that I was told 9 days ago that I'd have a decision within 2 days, but they still haven't told me it yet. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1813
I've just had my first interview (yesterday), my next one is next wednesday! I've got 4 in total, just waiting to hear from UCLAN >.<.
i hate waiting!! anyone know roughly how long it takes for the unis to get back to you? x
Original post by bellyboo
i hate waiting!! anyone know roughly how long it takes for the unis to get back to you? x

According to UCAS about 50 days....that means I have another 38 days to go. Although it depends on the Uni. :confused: I know some people have been getting offers recently from courses I've applied to over the past week but I've heard didly squat :frown:
Reply 1816
pahhhh i always thought i was patient until i met ucas..
I will starts in 2 mins... :yawn:
Reply 1818
Original post by stacyxo
pahhhh i always thought i was patient until i met ucas..

Same here!
I'm bored of waiting now :frown: it takes too long.

Quick Reply

Latest